criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Game Update
Forest of Endor

Let’s play guess the Gamescom announcement!

I’m going to guess the following:

Ahsoka and Ventress as the new heroes

Clone commandos

Some details on the new PVE modes

Felucia release date

A reveal of what’s to come later this year like maybe a TROS season

What are you guys gonna guess?

Replies

• I’m going to guess the following:

Clone commandos

Felucia release date

Probably exactly all of that except for being sure about which heroes will be introduced and not sure if clone commandos will be a thing.

Clone commandos

Felucia release date

Episode IX content.

I’m also hoping for OT (and possibly ST) to be brought to Capital Supremacy.

I really want new Starfighter Assault maps. However, it seems like that won’t be happening any time soon, or ever, so I had another idea in mind.

Just hear me out. If the devs aren’t going to add new maps to these modes, then how about merging Starfighter Assault, Strike and Extraction into Capital Supremacy as phases?

These new phases would occur onboard the capital ship as Sabotage and Extract and as a final Starfighter Assault phase. The ground phase will remain exactly the way it is (no starfighters).

Sabotage:

The teams could plant explosives on new objectives such as:

•Hyperdrive Generators (to prevent an escape).

•Transport shuttles or vehicles.

•Heavy cannons onboard the ship.

•etc.

Extract:

Push into the ship and extract:

•A payload.

•A droid (R2-D2 for the Rebels).

•other ideas.

After the Capital Ship phase, the very final phase features a Starfighter Assault phase.

In this phase, whichever team Sabotages and Extracts their objectives from the enemy’s capital ship first gets to attack and destroy the enemy capital ship in starfighters.

It will be an epic all-out starfighter battle that revolves around destroying the enemy’s capital ship featuring 20 vs. 20 in starfighters (no AI needed except for the light cruisers and bombing squadrons).

EVERYONE will be in a starfighter and will be having an epic dogfight around the capital ships.

The defenders get 2-4 light cruisers around their capital ship.

The attackers get Bombing Squadrons.

Edit: I forgot to mention some things:

•I’m mainly hoping that they do this if they bring in an OT version of Capital Supremacy.

•If they do decide to do this, the starfighter phase should only be on 2-3 maps because I do understand that some people hate forced flying and would like the game to end with the capital ship phase. But please, include a starfighter phase.
  • ZephanUnbound
    3067 posts Member
    edited August 14
    Pretty much my exact predictions, Ahsoka, Ventress, and Clone Commandos have all been hinted at multiple times and datamined, so they’re pretty much a lock I’d say. PvE details are confirmed to be coming and it’s a safe bet we’ll get an episode 9 season to finish off the year.

I just hope some new weapons or mods for the defaults are coming as well, since F8RGE teased something for everyone on the roadmap.
  • Starwarsor66
    1991 posts Member
    edited August 14
    Pretty much my exact predictions, Ahsoka, Ventress, and Clone Commandos have all been hinted at multiple times and datamined, so they’re pretty much a lock I’d say. PvE details are confirmed to be coming and it’s a safe bet we’ll get an episode 9 season to finish off the year.

I just hope some new weapons or mods for the defaults are coming as well, since F8RGE teased something for everyone on the roadmap.

What does datamined mean?
  • Pretty much my exact predictions, Ahsoka, Ventress, and Clone Commandos have all been hinted at multiple times and datamined, so they’re pretty much a lock I’d say. PvE details are confirmed to be coming and it’s a safe bet we’ll get an episode 9 season to finish off the year.

It means you look through the game files and find some hidden stuff like grevious lines to padme and the clone commando blaster
  • Pretty much my exact predictions, Ahsoka, Ventress, and Clone Commandos have all been hinted at multiple times and datamined, so they’re pretty much a lock I’d say. PvE details are confirmed to be coming and it’s a safe bet we’ll get an episode 9 season to finish off the year.

It means you look through the game files and find some hidden stuff like grevious lines to padme and the clone commando blaster

Why would they add things to the game files if it's not yet in the game?

Why would they add things to the game files if it's not yet in the game?

Probably if the devs decide to add that thing to the game they won’t have to do much work as since it technically is in the game

Clone commandos

Felucia release date

It'll literally be this
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Something that someone is gonna claim that I asked for but I really didn't
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

Clone commandos

Felucia release date

I'll be happy if they announce this. I think it's a given that there will be a TROS season, so hopefully they'll give us some details. Give us them Sith Troopers EA.

waub05gx24v7.gif

• Lyc4n
    1392 posts Member
    I dont think it will be some details about the pve mode. Considering it will drop a couple days after gamescon ends i would expect every single detail of the pve mode or modes. I also expect some luke skins and maybe some other skins for other characters. Probably also another reinforcement for cis alongside commandos, most likely a vehicle i would imagine.