criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

Why is Luke being turned into an almost exact copy of Anakin?

Prev13
But better. Like I've said before this hero is not a hit & run hero in any mode & has slowly but surely been buffed to the point where he is no longer a unique hero & is just another version of Anakin that is more powerful.

"Anakin’s ability to unleash a barrage of fast, devastating attacks is unlike any other Jedi and set him on another level. While his offence is practically unmatched.... " Luke is now a better offensive character than him & at the end of the month can 1 shot infantry with his saber just like anakin & swings faster than him. Faster swing speed, better offensive & defensive stamina, can also 1 shot with 2 moves & his saber, & 3 viable abilities at all time. Anakin went from a unique hero to "ehh my son is just another copy of me"

Come at the end of the month anakin will get a stamina card which will presumably give him around 16 swings the same as Luke with a card.

Also come the end of the month Anakin will be able to 1 shot with pull, heroic might & his saber. Luke will be able to 1 shot with push, repulse & his saber. Both of these characters when equipping cards are practically the same character & are not unique in any way shape or form. Now they just look like

4u7ezcow2xk0.gif

Shoto clones. Very small differences in how they play. Honestly dont know why someone would pick anakin at the end of the month. A hero that got turned into a bland hero will be even more of a bland hero:/

Replies

• How can Luke be the copycat if he came first? Doesn’t that make Anakin the copycat 🤔

Mindblown.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• How can Luke be the copycat if he came first? Doesn’t that make Anakin the copycat 🤔

Mindblown.

towktb752edb.gif
  • No one is going to pick more damage on Pull card.
    But this issue just shows how this community is great and how the handling of both heroes has been poor. If Anakin was released in the state he currently is in he would have gotten his deserved buff. But because it was too brutal, PTSD, and people having a set in stone mindset associated with collectivity thinking we got here.
    While Luke is getting buffed every single patch, back to back to back, i can't recall a patch that hasn't seen him buffed (ninja or not).

You still see nerf Anakin threads and buff Luke thread, expect it to take 6+ months to see a little change in the trend.
    But this issue just shows how this community is great and how the handling of both heroes has been poor. If Anakin was released in the state he currently is in he would have gotten his deserved buff. But because it was too brutal, PTSD, and people having a set in stone mindset associated with collectivity thinking we got here.
    While Luke is getting buffed every single patch, back to back to back, i can't recall a patch that hasn't seen him buffed (ninja or not).

You still see nerf Anakin threads and buff Luke thread, expect it to take 6+ months to see a little change in the trend.

Maybe not for HvV but for GA I was gonna use that card like crazy. Massive strikes, raw strength, & all of them is pretty nasty.

While I do think needed a buff he's been buffed the wrong way. He's a hit & run hero yet his counterpart on the dark side does 120 damage & 2 of his moves do 75 to 77 damage. I don't get it.

Anakin should be a mixture of his launch state & now honestly. Keep heroic might where it's at, retribution damage & radius where it's at, current lightsaber damage, retribution charge off heroic might, his original pull range & passionate strike should knockdown blockers. But he traumatized the player base so much he can't get anything

They love buffing Luke & Yoda. Soon lukes dashes will go through blocks & Yoda will swing just as fast as anakin

And what came first, the chicken or the egg.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• They buffed Luke after more than a year of complaining. Stop saying that they love buffing him when he was ingored for such a long time. He was released as weakling, then he became mediocre and now he's good.

Anakin was released as God and now he's 'just' good. I know that some people want him to be the best but they are just biased. Luke and Anakin are both viable, no reason to complain.

Yoda is a different story. He didn't need those buffs at all. Now he needs to be nerfed.
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    They buffed Luke after more than a year of complaining. Stop saying that they love buffing him when he was ingored for such a long time. He was released as weakling, then he became mediocre and now he's good.

Anakin was released as God and now he's 'just' good. I know that some people want him to be the best but they are just biased. Luke and Anakin are both viable, no reason to complain.

Yoda is a different story. He didn't need those buffs at all. Now he needs to be nerfed.

Luke has been good for a very long time now since idk January when they buffed his dash & damage. Anakin is not good at all. He's just okay a very okay hero now. No one is saying they want him to be the best you are misunderstanding me. Go read my post again may be even several times & then respond to me.

Yoda needed buffs just not this many.
    They buffed Luke after more than a year of complaining. Stop saying that they love buffing him when he was ingored for such a long time. He was released as weakling, then he became mediocre and now he's good.

Also luke has been a beast in GA since May of 2018 & has been good in HvV since January of this year. He's been good you probably haven't been good with him but he has been good
  • They buffed Luke's damage only few months ago after a year of complains. Then they 'buffed' his repulse by giving him a little bit smoother animation. Recently they buffed his swing speed and repulse cooldown (3 seconds ;v). That's it.

Anakin is good overall and very good (yoda tier, but more fun) in GA/CS. In HVV he's maybe 'just' good. Giving him ANOTHER knockdown would result him being too good ;v I can see those cheesy combo wombos.

Luke and Anakin are both on similar level and there is nothing wrong about it.

They buffed Luke's damage only few months ago after a year of complains. Then they 'buffed' his repulse by giving him a little bit smoother animation. Recently they buffed his swing speed and repulse cooldown (3 seconds ;v). That's it.

Anakin is good overall and very good (yoda tier, but more fun) in GA/CS. In HVV he's maybe 'just' good. Giving him ANOTHER knockdown would result him being too good ;v I can see those cheesy combo wombos.

Omg I thought I rereading it would've helped you so I'll break it down further.

I do 130 damage
    Can 1 shot infantry with my saber
    Can 1 shot infantry with my left & middle ability who am I?

The answer is Luke. Doesn't matter if they just buffed his damage cause they buffed everyone's damage when the new heroes came out. This post is about Luke & Anakin being EXACT copies of each other with hardly anything to tell them apart. Luke is no longer a hit & run hero which I been told you that & is just a better copy of anakin making him a bland hero & in turn making anakin even more bland than he already is.

Also Luke has been a beast in GA since May of 2018 & has been good in HvV since January of this year. He's been good you probably haven't been good with him but he has been good

I main him and I was doing fine even when he was lacking. That doesn't mean he didn't need buff. One of my best killstreaks comes from those times when his first swing didn't register but that doesn't mean he was fine.

Luke was not a beast since May of 2018 unless you were playing on console lol.

Anakin is fine. He's been good since May you probably haven't been good with him but he has been good ;)
    Wolfman91 wrote: »

Also Luke has been a beast in GA since May of 2018 & has been good in HvV since January of this year. He's been good you probably haven't been good with him but he has been good

I main him and I was doing fine even when he was lacking. That doesn't mean he didn't need buff. One of my best killstreaks comes from those times when his first swing didn't register but that doesn't mean he was fine.

Luke was not a beast since May of 2018 unless you were playing on console lol.

Anakin is fine. He's been good since May you probably haven't been good with him but he has been good ;)

That's unfortunate you. Nah he was you're just fanyboying over Luke. I've seen good luke players on pc get high kill streaks with him once his push & repulse was buffed in May.

Uhm sure. You missed the point of the entire post 😐 please just stop responding. This ain't a nerf luke or buff anakin post( might make one but not today) just saying how they are copies of each other. But no continue to spew blind anakin hate & fawn over luke
  • If you think they are shoto clones you are playing those heroes very wrong.
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
    They buffed Luke's damage only few months ago after a year of complains. Then they 'buffed' his repulse by giving him a little bit smoother animation. Recently they buffed his swing speed and repulse cooldown (3 seconds ;v). That's it.

I do 130 damage

The answer is Luke. Doesn't matter if they just buffed his damage cause they buffed everyone's damage when the new heroes came out. This post is about Luke & Anakin being EXACT copies of each other with hardly anything to tell them apart. Luke is no longer a hit & run hero which I been told you that & is just a better copy of anakin making him a bland hero & in turn making anakin even more bland than he already is.

Lol you use epicenter starcard? ok.

Luke can't one shot infantry with his saber. Maybe he will after August patch, but we don't know exact numbers yet so it's just guessing right now.

Your whole post is about Anakin being no longer unique. I mean he is unique cause he has 4 abilities and some other stuff than differs him from Luke but ok. I don't care if they are similar (which they kinda are, but not as similar as you say). I don't really care about your feelings about them. This game has bigger issues than uniqueness of your precious heroes. Balance is 1000 times more important and devs have limited resources. No one will redesign heroes because you don't like the fact that they became more similar than before.

I want Luke and Anakin to be good which they are. They are both pretty balanced and that's all that matters.
    Case closed.

Yes I do actually. Both repulse cards & soon his new card. It's better than rush immunity. My post is about both of them holy crap man & that is what a shoto clone is. :/ this was lost on you. Point was why is a hit & run hero now doing 150 damage a swing, 1 shotting infantry & being a better offensive character than the offensive character. It's like yoda being a better duelist than dooku even though dooku was specifically designed for dueling.
  • I disagree there two compleatley different heroes with different abilities the only parallel you can draw is that they both have fast swing speed, aswell as maul, Rey and dooku.

I will say that Luke is a favourite of saber spammers and his attacks do seem to stun lock very easily
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    They buffed Luke after more than a year of complaining. Stop saying that they love buffing him when he was ignored for such a long time. He was released as weakling, then he became mediocre and now he's good.

This. Anakin is fine. Luke is fine.

and he has to say it again for the ostensibly literacy-challenged.

It is clear that somebody is mad because his God Mode got turned off, and now he wants to troll the people who patiently waited more than a year for their character to get a little bit of help (his force power damage is still abysmal).

Keep in mind, this prolific topic creator is the same guy who basically played hype man for the coming of Anakin, before anyone knew what his abilities would be, talking about how Anakin would be a god, and basically daring the devs to mess it up/preemptively guilt tripping them into making him OP.

As far as I'm concerned, he's reaping the whirlwind of his own making.

It was clear that the community largely hated Anakin at launch state, and resented his having a 4th ability, and no amount of whataboutism is going to change that. Who's to blame for the fact that the devs went gung ho and basically made Anakin into a boss character among mortals?

Not Luke. That's for sure.

I agree so much with this the like button isn't pre patch anikin powerfull enough to convey this.

But they are shoto clones :/

- Both have almost the same swing speeds
    - Both do the same amount of damage a swing
    - both have a repulse
    - both have similar run speeds
    - both of their left abilities do similar damage 80 & 90 damage respectively
    - Come 2 weeks from now both will be able to 1 shot with their left & middle abilities
    - come 2 weeks from now both will 1 shot with their saber cards

The differences are ever so slight. It's like when yoda got his dash removed & people said he was just another maul & luke. Could easily say you're playing him wrong.

- both have a repulse
    - Come 2 weeks from now both will be able to 1 shot with their left & middle abilities

The differences are ever so slight. It's like when yoda got his dash removed & people said he was just another maul & luke. Could easily say you're playing him wrong.

Yes but you can draw these exact same parallels between multiple heroes. It's apples and oranges mate.
  • JediJulius wrote: »
    I disagree with your reasoning and that Luke and Anakin are becoming too similar, but I do think that they are focusing too much on Luke's lightsaber. His damage is fine now, combined with lightning speed for a lethal combo.

Instead of continuing to buff his lightsaber, I'd honestly rather see some minor damage buffs to his Push and Repulse against Villains (Infantry damage is fine). But as good as his lightsaber is now (combined with the amazing 35% stamina card) he's in a really good place imo. He might be a bit faster than Anakin, but Anakin still hits harder, has 4 abilities, less risky AOE's, a Block Breaker, and better stamina without a Star Card.

Finally someone who gets I'm not talking about buffing or nerfing.

Both have almost the same swing speeds
    - both have a repulse

The differences are ever so slight. He's in a good place would nerf his swing speed a tad but it's whatever. Just pointing out Luke has lost his uniqueness & at the same time anakin has become even more bland of a hero
  • Mcnally98 wrote: »
    If you think they are shoto clones you are playing those heroes very wrong.

- both have a repulse

Yes but you can draw these exact same parallels between multiple heroes. It's apples and oranges mate.

I can't think of 2 heroes that are exact copies & on the same team

I do 130 damage

Luke can't one shot infantry with his saber. Maybe he will after August patch, but we don't know exact numbers yet so it's just guessing right now.

Your whole post is about Anakin being no longer unique. I mean he is unique cause he has 4 abilities and some other stuff than differs him from Luke but ok. I don't care if they are similar (which they kinda are, but not as similar as you say). I don't really care about your feelings about them. This game has bigger issues than uniqueness of your precious heroes. Balance is 1000 times more important and devs have limited resources. No one will redesign heroes because you don't like the fact that they became more similar than before.

I want Luke and Anakin to be good which they are. They are both pretty balanced and that's all that matters.
    Case closed.

Yes I do actually. Both repulse cards & soon his new card. It's better than rush immunity. My post is about both of them holy crap man & that is what a shoto clone is. :/ this was lost on you. Point was why is a hit & run hero now doing 150 damage a swing, 1 shotting infantry & being a better offensive character than the offensive character. It's like yoda being a better duelist than dooku even though dooku was specifically designed for dueling.

But Luke was never proper hit & run hero, they failed to do that. Luke was just running faster while having swing speed of a freaking tank (Vader), dealing 100 dmg for more than a year, having one of the longest cooldowns and dealing pretty pathetic damage to heroes. They just made him more like other heroes and that's 100 times better than leaving him as he was or trying to redesign him wasting time and resources on it. Also is Luke better offensive character than Anakin? It's highly debatable.

The only true H&R was Maul. Now maul became more like others so did Luke. It's less unique but more balanced for sure and that's much more important.

- both have a repulse

There NOT exact copies tho, the stats you just listed can be attributed to multiple other heroes
    They buffed Luke after more than a year of complaining. Stop saying that they love buffing him when he was ignored for such a long time. He was released as weakling, then he became mediocre and now he's good.

It is clear that somebody is mad because his God Mode got turned off, and now he wants to troll the people who patiently waited more than a year for their character to get a little bit of help (his force power damage is still abysmal).

Keep in mind, this prolific topic creator is the same guy who basically played hype man for the coming of Anakin, before anyone knew what his abilities would be, talking about how Anakin would be a god, and basically daring the devs to mess it up/preemptively guilt tripping them into making him OP.

It was clear that the community largely hated Anakin at launch state, and resented his having a 4th ability, and no amount of whataboutism is going to change that. Who's to blame for the fact that the devs went gung ho and basically made Anakin into a boss character among mortals?

Lol i just want you to know that luke is one of my favorite characters in this game & star wars in general. Luke needed buffs what I'm saying is he is being turned into anakin! You are on every Luke post concerning him so it's clear you love him & biased towards him. Fawning over Luke is cool but quit the crap. Luke has received 5 buffs & you think he needs more? This how we got yoda :/

Also I didn't do none of the stuff you claimed :neutral: daring the devs to mess him up 😂 when
    Mcnally98 wrote: »

- both have a repulse

There NOT exact copies tho, the stats you just listed can be attributed to multiple other heroes

Shoto clones & go find 2 heroes who share more than 4 things like these 2

Maybe not for HvV but for GA I was gonna use that card like crazy. Massive strikes, raw strength, & all of them is pretty nasty.

While I do think needed a buff he's been buffed the wrong way. He's a hit & run hero yet his counterpart on the dark side does 120 damage & 2 of his moves do 75 to 77 damage. I don't get it.

Anakin should be a mixture of his launch state & now honestly. Keep heroic might where it's at, retribution damage & radius where it's at, current lightsaber damage, retribution charge off heroic might, his original pull range & passionate strike should knockdown blockers. But he traumatized the player base so much he can't get anything

They love buffing Luke & Yoda. Soon lukes dashes will go through blocks & Yoda will swing just as fast as anakin

I find that card to be situational at best , and the granted advantage is slim, whoever you pull is dead anyway. I'm going to personally run longer Pull range, Massive strikes and raw strenght.

Simply put Maul isn't as popular as Luke.

I do 130 damage

Case closed.

But Luke was never proper hit & run hero, they failed to do that. Luke was just running faster while having swing speed of a freaking tank (Vader), dealing 100 dmg for more than a year, having one of the longest cooldowns and dealing pretty pathetic damage to heroes. They just made him more like other heroes and that's 100 times better than leaving him as he was or trying to redesign him wasting time and resources on it. Also is Luke better offensive character than Anakin? It's highly debatable.

The only true H&R was Maul. Now maul became more like others so did Luke. It's less unique but more balanced for sure and that's much more important.

You mean Maul is just the crap version of Luke fanboys don't want to admit ?

I do 130 damage

Case closed.

You've said in the past luke is a hit & run hero though. You even lol'd me when I said he wasn't lol. You then said he was a hit & run hero in GA & if I played him in that mode. Lol

I find that card to be situational at best , and the granted advantage is slim, whoever you pull is dead anyway. I'm going to personally run longer Pull range, Massive strikes and raw strenght.

That's true, they are dead as soon as they land at your feet. Yeah I was gonna use one if the pull cards. Forgot how good it was since I haven't ran it in so long. What about HvV.

This is true too

I do 130 damage

Case closed.

Nope.

Lol i just want you to know that luke is one of my favorite characters in this game & star wars in general. Luke needed buffs what I'm saying is he is being turned into anakin! You are on every Luke post concerning him so it's clear you love him & biased towards him. Fawning over Luke is cool but quit the crap. Luke has received 5 buffs & you think he needs more? This how we got yoda :/

Also I didn't do none of the stuff you claimed :neutral: daring the devs to mess him up 😂 when

"basically daring the devs to mess it up/preemptively guilt tripping them into making him OP."

That's "Basically", and it was a combined statement. You were hyping Anakin through the roof, in case the devs didn't meet your high expectations, in order to be able to say that they made a mistake and the "community" wanted/expected more. Fortunately/unfortunately for you, you won the Anakin lottery, only to have crap taxed out of you on the back end. Too bad, so sad.

Yes, I know you love Luke. You're not fooling anybody. This is absolutely a "buff Anakin/give him a 5th ability" thread. Nothing would make you happier.

You want him to be the Anaking.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • MC_XIX
    2043 posts Member
    edited August 14
    I personally dislike the way Luke has become a saber spammer's dream. Even a complete n00b can pick Luke and go on a rampage and get easy kills just by mashing the R2 button, or whatever it is on Xbox. His strikes are far too fast and basically impossible to dodge once the combo begins. He's worse than Anakin and Rey ever were for stun-locking.

How Luke should be:

pwzr88vmcdb1.gif

What Luke is now:

vdntjzyd7loo.gif

Too spammy.
    Billkwando wrote: »

"basically daring the devs to mess it up/preemptively guilt tripping them into making him OP."

That's "Basically", and it was a combined statement. You were hyping Anakin through the roof, in case the devs didn't meet your high expectations, in order to be able to say that they made a mistake and the "community" wanted/expected more. Fortunately/unfortunately for you, you won the Anakin lottery, only to have crap taxed out of you on the back end. Too bad, so sad.

Yes, I know you love Luke. You're not fooling anybody. This is absolutely a "buff Anakin/give him a 5th ability" thread. Nothing would make you happier.

Bro stop trolling luke is my second most used saber hero on the lightside. Tell me the difference between Anakin & Luke.
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    I personally dislike the way Luke has become a saber spammer's dream. Even a complete n00b can pick Luke and go on a rampage and get easy kills just by mashing the R2 button, or whatever it is on Xbox. His strikes are far too fast and basically impossible to dodge once the combo begins. He's worse than Anakin and Rey ever were for stun-locking.

How Luke should be:

pwzr88vmcdb1.gif

What Luke is now:

vdntjzyd7loo.gif

Too spammy.

That's all he is a spammer lol R2R2R2R2R2R2R2 & you'll probably be in 1st place
  • ROMG4
    2918 posts Member
    edited August 14
    Yet I somehow still affect more change in both HVV and 20P modes as Anakin then I do Luke.

You've been whinging on about Anakin for months. Even though with the exception of his heavy Strike (Needs to be buffed I agree) is perfectly fine. Meanwhile my main Palpatine is routinely thrown across the map by players pressing a button, has a very buggy roll now, and has been generally power creeped hard. Adapt stop complaining PLENTY of heroes have it much worse
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • His star card will only be viable in GA or CS, he doesn’t have a pull, and he doesn’t have a fourth ability, has less health, and less health regen, definitely not a copy

Bro stop trolling luke is my second most used saber hero on the lightside. Tell me the difference between Anakin & Luke.

There you go again with the ago old "some of my best friends are Lukes" argument, trying to distract from the fact that what you really want are Anakin buffs. "Second most used" just means "Somebody got Anakin first, now I'm forced to use this guy". Anakin is MY second most used guy on the light side, I'll have you know. Because he's still OP. Also, Luke's force moves have nothing on him.

As you've already been told, they are apples and oranges. There's no way the average player would think they were in any way similar, or that they're "shoto-clones". You're probably a frame counter too. Get out of the weeds man. Saying something over and over, just slightly rephrased, doesn't make it any truer than the last time.

What exactly do you want, besides to complain? Tell us.
    ZI7BNkU.gif

• ROMG4 wrote: »
    Yet I somehow still affect more change in both HVV and 20P modes as Anakin then I do Luke.

You've been whinging on about Anakin for months. Even though with the exception of his heavy Strike (Needs to be buffed I agree) is perfectly fine. Meanwhile my main Palpatine is routinely thrown across the map by players pressing a button, has a very buggy roll now, and has been generally power creeped hard. Adapt stop complaining PLENTY of heroes have it much worse

Lol if you've played attention that's the only thing that I want buffed. Palpatine is fine as is lol power creeped & yes I've made a post about every hero so I'll make a post about anakin as much as I want

There you go again with the ago old "some of my best friends are Lukes" argument, trying to distract from the fact that what you really want are Anakin buffs. "Second most used" just means "Somebody got Anakin first, now I'm forced to use this guy". Anakin is MY second most used guy on the light side, I'll have you know. Because he's still OP. Also, Luke's force moves have nothing on him.

As you've already been told, they are apples and oranges. There's no way the average player would think they were in any way similar, or that they're "shoto-clones". You're probably a frame counter too. Get out of the weeds man. Saying something over and over, just slightly rephrased, doesn't make it any truer than the last time.

Lol what? Some of my best friends?? What are you talking about. The average player sucks which is why we have stun immunity & cc immunity. You are on everything concerning Luke I swear. Lemme guess you think luke needs a buff Mr. I use all push cards

I just want to know why luke is being made a carbon copy of anakin & vice versa. Do you need some medicine or something is work stressing you out. Chill with the hostility. If you don't agree you don't agree but you act like I went to your house & pee'd on on your bed & slapped your wife.
  • ROMG4 wrote: »

I've made a post about every hero so I'll make a post about anakin as much as I want

We know dude. We know.
    ZI7BNkU.gif

That's true, they are dead as soon as they land at your feet. Yeah I was gonna use one if the pull cards. Forgot how good it was since I haven't ran it in so long. What about HvV.

This is true too

Same build for HvV if things stay as is (cough Passionate cough). I'm not that hyped about that stamina card but i'll definitely give it a try. Granted i'm way too agressive with him so it might not work well for me to get that running long enough.

I do 130 damage

Case closed.

Nope.

I could paste arguments made for Luke buffs these past months and just replace his name with Maul.
    Only difference is that only Luke got these buffs.

He's still OP 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • His star card will only be viable in GA or CS, he doesn’t have a pull, and he doesn’t have a fourth ability, has less health, and less health regen, definitely not a copy

See previous comments & the topic & Google shoto clone

I do 130 damage

Case closed.

You've said in the past luke is a hit & run hero though. You even lol'd me when I said he wasn't lol. You then said he was a hit & run hero in GA & if I played him in that mode. Lol

Don't know if I lol'd you but you for sure know better ;v Just like you know the details behind his new starcard. You can nitpick all you want, but bare in mind that your posts are not consistent too.

We all understand your reasoning here, you don't have to tell me to 'read again' lol. Just bare in mind you made so many 'buff passionate strike/anakin needs tweaks" topics while couple of 'why luke has fast swing speed" threads so when you're making topic about "Luke being copy of Anakin" we all know your intentions. The ***** of Luke being equal to Anakin.

I'm telling you again - they are both fine. I don't want any more buffs to Luke or Anakin. The fact that they became a little bit more similar is not an issue. I would rather have them both being EXACTLY the same, having the same abilities and stats, than one being much better (but more unique) than other.

This is true too

Same build for HvV if things stay as is (cough Passionate cough). I'm not that hyped about that stamina card but i'll definitely give it a try. Granted i'm way too agressive with him so it might not work well for me to get that running long enough.

I do 130 damage

Case closed.

Nope.

I could paste arguments made for Luke buffs these past months and just replace his name with Maul.
    Only difference is that only Luke got these buffs.

Hmmm I was gonna use the more damage on strike since it's so bad *sigh* or maybe the stamina card always felt he should have more stamina for a offensive hero