criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

darth maul needs these skins now.

NoseRelc
16 posts Member
edited August 14
DICE, darth maul was one of the first characters in battlefront 2 and there are no skins, which is unacceptable please add these two skins to darth maul.

vzur3p96b9ax.jpg
yzl7its1sai3.jpg

Replies

• Cyro
    211 posts Member
    ...i once was thankful that heroes in BF2015 had skins matching the planets you play them on....and now everybody here is crying for more skins to ruin the immersion once and for all..... why? why would you do this? why dont you just ask for stuff that actually makes the game look better?
  • bro this is a game to have fun buying skins, heroes, you who immersion will watch the series and movies and do not end the fun of the game, each one has his own opinion but if there are so many skins why can not ask for a pro my favorite character?
  • Cyro
    211 posts Member
    NoseRelc wrote: »
    bro this is a game to have fun buying skins, heroes, you who immersion will watch the series and movies and do not end the fun of the game, each one has his own opinion but if there are so many skins why can not ask for a pro my favorite character?

who wants immersion go watch the....what?? no! I want immersion playing a game! Like in battlefield 3 and 4, like in BF2015 (until the skins came) or like in republic commando. i could just as well say "you want skins? go play fortinte"
  • NoseRelc
    16 posts Member
    edited August 15
    man already has skins in the game, you talk so much about BF 2015 so go play the 2015 man, I bought BF 2015 and only played for 10 days, BF 2 I play for over 5 months every day for the content and fun that the game has . So dude you have your opinion and I have mine, stop talking **** in my post and create one asking what you want in the game.
  • NoseRelc wrote: »
    man already has skins in the game, you talk so much about BF 2015 so go play the 2015 man, I bought BF 2015 and only played for 10 days, BF 2 I play for over 5 months every day for the content and fun that the game has . So dude you have your opinion and I have mine, stop talking **** in my post and create one asking what you want in the game.

hey nose? this guy is toxic. he is a guy that loves to fight and he won't stop untill he get's his way..... its people like him and obsessed die hard fans that are ruining this game with there constant agruing how the game is not canon to star wars and how the clones need to have the same armor on maps. There are two people you might want to steer clear and kick them from your threads. the first guy is this "Cyro" and the other is a guy that goes by "Alex 64".
  • bfloo
    15522 posts Member
    Bug fixes now, skins later.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

I seriously don't understand how the game is so bugged when the game released one year and a half ago. DICE should take care with what they add to the game, every patch brings more and more bugs
  • NoseRelc wrote: »

hey nose? this guy is toxic. he is a guy that loves to fight and he won't stop untill he get's his way..... its people like him and obsessed die hard fans that are ruining this game with there constant agruing how the game is not canon to star wars and how the clones need to have the same armor on maps. There are two people you might want to steer clear and kick them from your threads. the first guy is this "Cyro" and the other is a guy that goes by "Alex 64".

thanks for the warning bro!!
  • bfloo wrote: »

really, but if this is the case we will never have anything other than bug fixes, there will always be bugs to fix with each update.
  • Spiito
    1859 posts Member
    Cyro wrote: »
    ...i once was thankful that heroes in BF2015 had skins matching the planets you play them on....and now everybody here is crying for more skins to ruin the immersion once and for all..... why? why would you do this? why dont you just ask for stuff that actually makes the game look better?

Because non-immersive non-canon ridiculous shenanigans can be fun sometimes. (Such as shipping Dengar and Boba. Not canon. Not immersive. Fun.) And I ask for basically everything anyways. . . with the exception of a few things. I ask even for more immersive stuff, like functional cockpits, instead of the pointless flashing stickers that we have.
    Sometimes, I want to feel immersed. Sometimes, I want to mess around. I don't care when they add/change things, just so long as they keep adding/changing content. ((And I've been lead to belive that adding new information to old information causes the game to misbehave so if I want content being released, I'm just going to have to deal with the bugs as they resurface and trust that the Devs are doing what they can.))

Old shirtless Maul was probably never on Jakku, but I'd like the skin for my HvV Maul anyways, because I'm going to be fighting against Rey on Jakku as him regardless, so my Maul might as well look amazing while I do that. ((And if they ever add Mitth'raw'nuruodo, well then my shirtless old Maul will be quite the spectacle of art for that character to gaze upon. ))

x0xOCAX.png
    Han Solo: "We're gonna win."
    Qi'ra: "It’s not that kind of game, Han. The object is not to win but to stay in it as long as you can."
  • bfloo
    15522 posts Member
    NoseRelc wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »

really, but if this is the case we will never have anything other than bug fixes, there will always be bugs to fix with each update.

If the game works well, more people will play, and some might even buy crystals if the bugs don't get them to play an hour and walk away frustrated.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png