criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Question For The Battlefront Community? What Content Do You Want The Most In 2020 For BFII?

Replies

• Versatti wrote: »
    xfl7duaiywda.jpeg

OT CS but with a new dynamic involving capture and control of planets as part of the Galactic Civil War.

Hoth
    Yavin IV
    Death Star I
    Sullust
    Bespin/Cloud City
    Endor

Control of each sector is calculated as part of a community event and would be based on number of control points captured, win/loses per week/month.

Would be cool to see. I would want Scarif too for CS.
  • What ist with utapau or Coruscant
  • New weapons

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Gimme my Vader for CS
  • A Hayden like Anakin?
  • Extraction in its own playlist and additional maps
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • masontcarr wrote: »
    Versatti wrote: »
    xfl7duaiywda.jpeg

OT CS but with a new dynamic involving capture and control of planets as part of the Galactic Civil War.

Hoth
    Yavin IV
    Death Star I
    Sullust
    Bespin/Cloud City
    Endor

Control of each sector is calculated as part of a community event and would be based on number of control points captured, win/loses per week/month.

Definitely Scarif... I’m ashamed that I didn’t include it in my graphic!
  • Versatti wrote: »
    masontcarr wrote: »
    Versatti wrote: »
    xfl7duaiywda.jpeg

Hoth
    Yavin IV
    Death Star I
    Sullust
    Bespin/Cloud City
    Endor

Definitely Scarif... I’m ashamed that I didn’t include it in my graphic!

That's ok.
    i did 2019, earlier this year. but, now i'm gonna ask a Question for the Battlefront community on what they want to see in 2020. 2019, was a great year in content so far, with the release of Count Dooku, Anakin Skywalker, Capital Supremacy, Clone skin fixes, & new reinforcements. 2019 isn't over yet, but i'm gonna start the 2020 discussion early. There is still more content up ahead for 2019, like Felucia, Episode 9, and maybe a couple new heroes and hero skins as well. What do you want from Battlefront II in 2020? It can be heroes, weapons, modes, maps, skins, bug fixes, etc.

Clone Wars
  • I have a screenshot od the farmboy luke skjn that glitched onto my screen if anyone knows how i could spread the image please let me know

• The only thing that i really want are the Shore Trooper and Hover Tank Driver skins for empire... those are the best designs i seen for empire in a long time and seeing how Shore Troopers are in the campaign... i think it wouldnt be as hard for them to port them over to multiplayer :D
  • SISFace27 wrote: »
    i did 2019, earlier this year. but, now i'm gonna ask a Question for the Battlefront community on what they want to see in 2020. 2019, was a great year in content so far, with the release of Count Dooku, Anakin Skywalker, Capital Supremacy, Clone skin fixes, & new reinforcements. 2019 isn't over yet, but i'm gonna start the 2020 discussion early. There is still more content up ahead for 2019, like Felucia, Episode 9, and maybe a couple new heroes and hero skins as well. What do you want from Battlefront II in 2020? It can be heroes, weapons, modes, maps, skins, bug fixes, etc.

Clone Wars

Yeah. I'm hoping for more Clone Wars too. And for some Original & Sequel trilogy content as well.
    SISFace27 wrote: »

Clone Wars

Yeah. I'm hoping for more Clone Wars too. And for some Original & Sequel trilogy content as well.

Probably a Mandalore cross-era season in February/March based on TCW Season 7 and the Mandalorian Season 1.
  • Lowell With coruscant i Think mandalore and Coruscant have lot of potenzial with battles on the ground and starfighter battle and cp
  • Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    Lowell With coruscant i Think mandalore and Coruscant have lot of potenzial with battles on the ground and starfighter battle and cp

Coruscant is a planet i really want to see in this game
  • I Think coruscant is for OT and PT
  • killerzf7
    462 posts Member
    edited September 26

March 2020:
    - A return to OT era
    - CS is added to OT era with Hoth using existing GA map with Mon Calamari cruiser and Imperial Star Destroyer
    - New skins for Rebels and Range Trooper skin for Imperials
    - New coop scenario for Hoth
    - Add Hoth to Instant action

Because you mentioned Mon Calamari Cruisers and Imperial Star Destroyers, I hope they also add a Starfighter Assault phase where EVERYONE is in a starfighter and has to destroy the enemy’s capital ship from the outside.

We got to destroy an Imperial Star Destroyer in BF2015, and we get to destroy a Rebel MC80 in this game.

It would be super cool if they could implement this for OT Capital Supremacy.
  • im just saying if haydens in tros we should have a skin for anakin that looks and sounds like hayden. otherwise you cant tell me they aren't throwing shade and slighting him by giving us matt lanters version of anakin
  • Hailfire Droid Tank and Magna Guard.
  • I will see Coruscant the Jedi temple with ashoka release!
    I will see Coruscant the Jedi temple with ashoka release!

Yeah. Jedi Temple would be good for Arcade & Heroes vs Villains modes.
  • Yes its true and for capital supramacy the thematic is battle of Coruscant the kidnapping of palpatine hehe
    Is very great of Coruscant have Big battles At the Jedi temple with republic and kus
  • A galactic civil war coruscant sa map plus mustafar and jedi temple maps for HvV. Nuff said.
  • Supporte this !
  • Private matches
    g5nbsc0lc37n.gif
  • lagless wrote: »
    Private matches

I agree. It would be easy to add to the new coop mode
  • lagless wrote: »
    Private matches

Yeah. the community really wants Private Matches. Hopefully this happens.
  • Private matches for all modes and Maps
  • Some matchmaking... Any form of matchmaking to make most matches fair and even...please... Just that 😭😭😭
    Private matches for all modes and Maps

same. hopefully we see this.
    Vccgrom99 wrote: »
    Private matches for all modes and Maps

same. hopefully we see this.

Or more realistically, private matches for the Coop mode
  • Privat matches for all modes star wars fanboy18 !!!!
  • And the community wait for new weapons !!!
    uyjca4zc525z.jpg
    hdgkljrtcc9t.jpg
  • Play default weapons every match with every class in GA. Closest I've got to new weapons.
  • yes new weapons would be great I also think since you can classify all classes up to level 1000 it is dead boring it brings nothing to nothing I would find cool if you would get badge z.b clon captain or commander, general or just then gets additional credits because the level system offers players who have already sprung everything up, nothing new, no motivation and this one gets if msn something interesting can unlock
    And sorry for my english moojammin
    I hope this a little understandable
    Privat matches for all modes star wars fanboy18 !!!!

I would love too see it but I'm but I'm being a realist
  • oh ok yes it would be best for all mods it would make no sense to bring it only coop mode many wanted private matches also because of heroes vs villain and the larger mods
    yes new weapons would be great I also think since you can classify all classes up to level 1000 it is dead boring it brings nothing to nothing I would find cool if you would get badge z.b clon captain or commander, general or just then gets additional credits because the level system offers players who have already sprung everything up, nothing new, no motivation and this one gets if msn something interesting can unlock
    And sorry for my english moojammin
    I hope this a little understandable

New weapons, yes. We need new weapons.
  • Yes and the publisher es or dice can use the weapons of battlefront 1 2015 for battlefront 2 and is not difficult to implement this
  • New maps for Starfighter Assault.

Also for Extraction to be given back it’s own playlist and have maps added to it.

#M.S.A.M.P. for 2020.

#M.E.M.P. for 2020.
  • killerzf7 wrote: »
    New maps for Starfighter Assault.

Also for Extraction to be given back it’s own playlist and have maps added to it.

#M.S.A.M.P. for 2020.

#M.E.M.P. for 2020.

Yep. More maps for those modes are a must. And hopefully other Eras for CS.
    Yes and the publisher es or dice can use the weapons of battlefront 1 2015 for battlefront 2 and is not difficult to implement this

Yeah. would be easy to port to the game.
    And the community wait for new weapons !!!
    uyjca4zc525z.jpg
    hdgkljrtcc9t.jpg

Yeah. hopefully we get new weapons in 2020.
  • More Extraction maps!!

More Starfighter maps!!

More trooper weapons!!
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    More Extraction maps!!

More Starfighter maps!!

More trooper weapons!!

^This!
  • Anything that isnt clone wars?
  • I loved the maps and content from the first EAbf. Would love to see them add that! Weapons included along with the skins and imperial uniform options! There was actually so many it was ridiculous! Maybe just maybe have all eras enabled for all modes instead of just clone wars... clone wars are cool and all but the original trilogy is what got Star Wars on the map... just saying!
  • More Extraction maps!
    More Extraction maps!
    More Extraction maps!
    More Extraction maps!
    More Starfighter maps!
    More Starfighter maps!
    More Starfighter maps!
    More Starfighter maps!
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    More Extraction maps!
    More Extraction maps!
    More Extraction maps!
    More Extraction maps!
    More Starfighter maps!
    More Starfighter maps!
    More Starfighter maps!
    More Starfighter maps!

Don’t forget about new maps for Extraction and Starfighter Assault.

#M.S.A.M.P. for 2020.

#M.E.M.P. for 2020.
  • We need new weapons!!!