criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Battlefront update

Aim drift 8:06

PVE to be online only 9:00

Replies

• CC_1010
    1812 posts Member
    I thought Obi Wan was now immune to CC(thought it was a bug that it does it again)?! I thought they said that! Make up your mind dice!
  • Giving Yoda default HoK is a bad idea.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• F8RGE wrote: »

We have not confirmed the specifics of either of the two PvE modes.

This guy is a Clickbait God.

Terrible mistake. They can balance him though by getting rid of his dash going through blocks & making the damage 100 like luke & maul. Decrease his blocking stamina for blasters & increase his stamina to 2 seconds. Balanced

Terrible mistake. They can balance him though by getting rid of his dash going through blocks & making the damage 100 like luke & maul. Decrease his blocking stamina for blasters & increase his stamina to 2 seconds. Balanced

We'll see how he turns out. Guilaurme said they will monitor him.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

We'll see how he turns out. Guilaurme said they will monitor him.

They'll monitor him by giving him another buff
  • NomiSunstrider
    2870 posts Member
    edited August 15
    Giving Yoda default HoK is a bad idea.

Reddit cried out about his Dash, they demanded they make it go through blocks again because apparently they had "difficulty" killing villains without it. So they wont change that. Now this Hok is another addition to please the "beyond casual players".
    Yoda is just borderline op now. I cant see losing with him 1v1 he just trumps anyone. Just hold block and dash whenever possible. Casual gameplay at its finest. They buff the wrong stuff...

And bring back Rey's stagger with her Dash strike on a block, she needs it more than Yoda's dmg though blocks...
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

There's gonna be more than one!?
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Cadoth
    1136 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »

This guy is a Clickbait God.

He’s literally THE clickbait god, half of the things he says or “confirms” are just assumptions made up from nothing
  • Swoop
    101 posts Member

The fact that this is getting released in a couple of weeks and we still know nothing about it makes me think that these modes are going to be incredibly underwhelming.
  • F8RGE
    839 posts EA Community Manager
    Swoop wrote: »

The fact that this is getting released in a couple of weeks and we still know nothing about it makes me think that these modes are going to be incredibly underwhelming.

We'll see. You can be the judge on that come next week.
  • There’s two 😃
  • Online PVE what is that? It was suppose to be new offline mode, when has offline mode become online PVE.

@F8RGE can you at least confirm that we can play these two modes offline?

I've said too much.

You've FORGEd the way to greater curiosity now.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Ohh.... He's teasing. He's got more up his sleeve than he's letting on. You don't say there's two modes if there are ONLY two modes. There's two modes coming in August. There's also more on the way. He's "said too much." That's not a admission of spilling the beans, that's a calculated tease. Well done, Ben. Well done.

Under promise. Over deliver.
    Two in August (maybe one August/ one September), then 1-2 more in the Fall once Felucia drops...
  • He's also telling us that the modes are offline, not online. You can see it from a certain point of view... There are two modes ready to go right now... More on the way... They are offline modes... And DICE is EXTREMELY CONFIDENT in them.

It's all there, if you know where to look. Ben's a master at telling you everything you want to know without you knowing it...
    I think we're in for a treat.

I've said too much.

This is getting out of hand. Now there's...oh well you know the rest.
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Lyc4n
    1164 posts Member
    Maybe the modes are online modes that can be playable offline aswell. At the end of the day online pve only means we can play these new game modes with friends if we want to.
  • Alwe15
    1032 posts Member
    Scoundrel wrote: »
    Ohh.... He's teasing. He's got more up his sleeve than he's letting on. You don't say there's two modes if there are ONLY two modes. There's two modes coming in August. There's also more on the way. He's "said too much." That's not a admission of spilling the beans, that's a calculated tease. Well done, Ben. Well done.

Under promise. Over deliver.
    Two in August (maybe one August/ one September), then 1-2 more in the Fall once Felucia drops...

I think it’s posts like this that cause a flurry of excitement followed by utter disappointment and miss-remembering later down the line.

F8RGE has said "either of the two" and people should take that to mean two.

geckm0k3sa601.gif
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • Swoop
    101 posts Member

Thank you for the response.
  • So is no one going to talk about the aim drift news in that vid
  • Alex64
    7657 posts Member
    That Ytuber is pure clickbait, i hate it.
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • Lyc4n
    1164 posts Member
    I actually quite like that youtuber, you just need to listen to what he says to make your own inference on his source seeing as he quotes it and shares why he thinks it.
  • Swoop
    101 posts Member

I was correct. Underwhelming because they aren't being released when it was announced that they would be. Thanks anyways...