criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

AT-ST can still one-shot heroes (after 2nd fix)

I was playing as the Resistance on Crait. I got Leia, just to mix things up a bit since I usually only play lightsaber heroes. I got one kill with the E-11 and then, after literally one minute of being Leia, I get one-shot by the Anti-Vehicle Missile from an AT-ST. This is after the August hotfix, which was DICE's second attempt at fixing this bug and yet it is still in the game. I also noticed that the AT-ST player had the extra damage card for the Anti-Vehicle Missile equipped. I think DICE need to reduce the damage of the Anti-Vehicle Missile to 150 against infantry (normal classes, reinforcements and heroes).

Here is the video clip of me getting one-shot as Leia:

Here are the formalities:

- Platform: PlayStation 4
- Time and Date that bug occurred: Thursday, 15th August 2019 at 10:19
- How can this bug be recreated: Shoot a hero with the AT-ST Anti-Vehicle Missile and have the Improved Weapon Systems star card equipped.

Replies

• Alwe15
    1007 posts Member
    I'm pretty certain you got hit by something else first.

Also, is it a bug to be OHK by that missile with a Star Card attached?
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    I'm pretty certain you got hit by something else first.

Also, is it a bug to be OHK by that missile with a Star Card attached?

If you watch the vid in slow motion, you can see that I get shot by a NT-242 with the ion shot mod, but that only brings me down to 611 health. The rest is from the missile, you will also notice that the missile appears to deal initial damage and then do damage again and again until death. I think THAT is the bug.

Also, it is the anti-VEHICLE missile, it should NOT one-shot heroes from full health no matter what star card you have equipped.
  • Alwe15
    1007 posts Member
    I noticed the first damage caused by the NT-242, then second damage caused by something, then third and final damage caused by anti-vehicle missile.

If you're saying the second and third damage were the same weapon then that doesn't seem right.
    I noticed the first damage caused by the NT-242, then second damage caused by something, then third and final damage caused by anti-vehicle missile.

If you're saying the second and third damage were the same weapon then that doesn't seem right.

I agree, it doesn't seem right. But what on Earth does round 200 damage to heroes, and what are the chances that at that exact time a NT-242, "something else" and an AT-ST missile target me at the same time.

Remember back about a year ago when Rey's Dash Strike used to deal damage again, and again, and again if she had the "Damaging Strike" card equipped. She used to be able to kill heroes from full health because of that. That was a bug that has since been patched. I do believe that something similar is happening with the AT-ST missile, not sure if it's the ability itself or is it because of the "Improved Weapon Systems" star card. Either way, it needs to be looked into.
  • Alwe15
    1007 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »

what are the chances that at that exact time a NT-242, "something else" and an AT-ST missile target me at the same time.

Ordinarily, I'd agree with this sentiment. However, you were playing Crait and you didn't just pop your head out, you full on wandered out on to the flat, cover free field. I'd be surprised if only three enemy shot at you.
    Alwe15 wrote: »

what are the chances that at that exact time a NT-242, "something else" and an AT-ST missile target me at the same time.

Ordinarily, I'd agree with this sentiment. However, you were playing Crait and you didn't just pop your head out, you full on wandered out on to the flat, cover free field. I'd be surprised if only three enemy shot at you.

Yeah that was pretty stupid of me.
  • Went from 650 health to 60 not a one shot but pretty close and might as well of been
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • . But what on Earth does round 200 damage to heroes...

This line had me in tears, I couldn't stop laughing for 3-4 minutes... . Woe be the Hero-lords that ever have to take 200+ damage from ANYTHING!?!! 😂😂😂

Oh my... Thank you for the laugh. That just sums up everything about the hero-worshippers on this site.
  • Its a missile. You're a human. Do the math. Lolz
  • unit900000
    3352 posts Member
    edited August 16
    my main issue is the lock on needs to be removed from anything thats not a vehicle otherwise im fine with it doing a ton of damage seeing how its really hard to aim anyway.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • I can confirm this is still happening. One shotted lots of heroes yesterday 😂😂