criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

I love shooter players in HvV

CC_1010
1775 posts Member
I just love em! They always appreciate saber protection! They aren’t as egoistic as most of the saber players who kill steal and then leave you alone do die against the incoming Darth steamroll. I personally am a support player on the lightside(Obi Wan). I excel when there are only 2 sabers and 2 shooters or better! 3 shooters and I am the only saber! This combo has worked so many times. Especially with a good Finn.

So here it goes: Thank you to all blaster mains who have nerves of steel!

Maybe share a Video or story of cool blaster saber team action!

Replies

• I usually play Han on Tat, Jabba's Palace, Jakku, Yavin, Geonosis etc. When a saber player stays near it's great but you sometimes get that team that just run off and leave you..

You can't lose with 1 saber and a Han on Jakku... Soon as u spawn go to the right and just wait by the ridge. Great line of site to the middle of the map and easy to help out when the battles start. If the enemy is lucky enough to reach me, doesn't normally happen unless a couple rush us, then I have my saber friend as back up.

If only the other members learn the value of a good shooter and didn't just run off. lol
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber

giphy.gif
  • Amen. A team with a good Finn, Han, Bossk and a saber hero who doesn't run off is unstoppable. I don't understand why more people don't see this and stick with the blaster players.
  • CC_1010
    1775 posts Member
    Amen. A team with a good Finn, Han, Bossk and a saber hero who doesn't run off is unstoppable. I don't understand why more people don't see this and stick with the blaster players.

Oh I agree! I Ginn is my favourite blaster to support.

I just had to deal with someone who wanted to blaim me for loosing the match because I was the lowest in the scoreboard. He died so often and just ran again.... He didn’t even try to come and help us most of the time and when I tried to support his Anakin he was gone...
  • CC_1010
    1775 posts Member
    I usually play Han on Tat, Jabba's Palace, Jakku, Yavin, Geonosis etc. When a saber player stays near it's great but you sometimes get that team that just run off and leave you..

You can't lose with 1 saber and a Han on Jakku... Soon as u spawn go to the right and just wait by the ridge. Great line of site to the middle of the map and easy to help out when the battles start. If the enemy is lucky enough to reach me, doesn't normally happen unless a couple rush us, then I have my saber friend as back up.

If only the other members learn the value of a good shooter and didn't just run off. lol

I hate it o much! Directly at the beginning of the match they just run somewhere only to be slaughtered by the enemy team.
  • MC_XIX
    1913 posts Member
    Does playing as Boba count? If so, you're welcome, but I don't need a glow stick to protect me :wink:

But in all seriousness, this is a good topic. A team can never be at its strongest without a good blaster hero. 4 sabers is good, but much less versatile. I almost always pick Han if everyone else chooses a Jedi, and Boba or Iden if everyone else picks a Sith (happens ~80% of the time)...
  • DarthLando
    1258 posts Member
    edited August 15
    You’re welcome

I have Iden @ 150 & Han at 105 & use them both a good bit
    Post edited by DarthLando on
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • CC_1010
    1775 posts Member
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    Does playing as Boba count? If so, you're welcome, but I don't need a glow stick to protect me :wink:

But in all seriousness, this is a good topic. A team can never be at its strongest without a good blaster hero. 4 sabers is good, but much less versatile. I almost always pick Han if everyone else chooses a Jedi, and Boba or Iden if everyone else picks a Sith (happens ~80% of the time)...

Yep. And most players just walk past the blaster heroes! Like come on! They just want to kill the sabers. It’s actually funny how many players act when they go up against Blasters.
  • UhOhItsJus
    508 posts Member
    edited August 15
    What’s actually a ton of fun is squadding up with my buddies and we pick all blaster heroes and wreck the other team leaving them in shock
  • PlayersPurity
    582 posts Member
    edited August 15
    You're welcome! Usually that Leia main who tries to lead the team. <3

Ps. level 183 Phasma and 132 Leia atm
  • UhOhItsJus wrote: »
    What’s actually a ton of fun is squadding up with my buddies and we pick all blaster heroes and wreck the other team leaving them in shock
    My friends & I do this all the time as well, good times
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • You're welcome! Usually that Leia main who tries to lead the team. <3

Thats hard lol. Leia needs hard support from her teammates to really shine :)
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• CC_1010
    1775 posts Member

And I thought that getting Kenobi to 150 was hard lol. My respect. I cant even go through one match as Leia.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »

And I thought that getting Kenobi to 150 was hard lol. My respect. I cant even go through one match as Leia.

You just need practice. Though I've been a Leia main since 2005. ;)

I’ve been a party to this on a couple occasions, but with quality randoms. The opposing sabers were shocked indeed! Unrivaled BF2 fun!
  • Big respect to all you guys getting characters to those levels.
    I’m with the blaster gang, I have so much fun playing Han and Iden. I much prefer those to the lightsaber lot.
    I agree with what you’re all saying, 3 sabres and a shooter is my favourite, pump in all the shots while they fight it out.
    Such a brilliant game.

I’ve been a party to this on a couple occasions, but with quality randoms. The opposing sabers were shocked indeed! Unrivaled BF2 fun!

@Darth_Vapor3 That’s impressive to do with randoms 👍🏼 I don’t think I’d ever even attempt that
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    I just love em! They always appreciate saber protection! They aren’t as egoistic as most of the saber players who kill steal and then leave you alone do die against the incoming Darth steamroll. I personally am a support player on the lightside(Obi Wan). I excel when there are only 2 sabers and 2 shooters or better! 3 shooters and I am the only saber! This combo has worked so many times. Especially with a good Finn.

So here it goes: Thank you to all blaster mains who have nerves of steel!

Maybe share a Video or story of cool blaster saber team action!

I love it too. Playing side by side with a lightsaber hero feels great when I use Han or Iden. Thanks for not letting the enemies ***** me with glow sticks
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • I usually play Han on Tat, Jabba's Palace, Jakku, Yavin, Geonosis etc. When a saber player stays near it's great but you sometimes get that team that just run off and leave you..

I actually have that same problem even as a saber hero. I can't count the number of games where I'm in a group, then suddenly it is 3v1. Where did the rest of my team go?
    PSN: riffraff169
    PC: lsd4568
  • I don't have main character, I play ramdomly all characters. As blaster hero you must keep up with saber wielders otherwise you will be toasted, except perhaps Phasma she is too good camper, but sometimes needs support too.
  • Billkwando
    1926 posts Member
    edited August 15
    Yeah, as a saber player, it's always fun having all your kills stolen by somebody who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag if left on their own. :p

(when playing w/ randoms, of course....friends can steal all my kills and that's A-OK)
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.