criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Is it easy for dice to add or change starcards?

@F8RGE how easy is it to make new star cards? Is it easier to change existing ones? If so can we expect any love to be given to useless starcards?

Replies

• Remove the Bounty hunter starcard. They have no place.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• F8RGE
    839 posts EA Community Manager
    @F8RGE how easy is it to make new star cards? Is it easier to change existing ones? If so can we expect any love to be given to useless starcards?

Nothing is rarely easy, even the smallest change can snowball into something else. We've got the changes coming by making HoK passive and giving new cards to each hero in the process. We'll see what the status is after that's done.
  • It would be nice if some trooper starcards receive some attention.

I would like to see the team change the "Bounty Hunter" card (the one that makes you earn battlepoints faster) to something else. It is basically used by everyone (especially Officers) and it amplifies the problem with the Officer class always getting heroes, reinforcements, vehicles etc. first.
  • It would be nice if some trooper starcards receive some attention.

I would like to see the team change the "Bounty Hunter" card (the one that makes you earn battlepoints faster) to something else. It is basically used by everyone (especially Officers) and it amplifies the problem with the Officer class always getting heroes, reinforcements, vehicles etc. first.

See my previous post :)
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• JediPacoElFlaco
    1307 posts Member
    edited August 15
    F8RGE wrote: »

Nothing is rarely easy, even the smallest change can snowball into something else. We've got the changes coming by making HoK passive and giving new cards to each hero in the process. We'll see what the status is after that's done.

Easy, heroes more OP and the matches more unbalanced.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • F8RGE wrote: »

Dev: *changes anything*
    Also dev: *deletes the whole dang game*
    9wexqoicrpnu.png