criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

The OT era has *not* been neglected - OT content is welcome though of course

Before anyone mentions Capital Supremacy, I agree it should come to that mode -

Here I just want to discuss a theme I see many people talk about. I am a big fan of both the OT and the PT. The ST I am not so keen, but I will be watching the last film so I won't complain too much

At launch we had: Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Bossk, The Emperor (technically ep 3 too), Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, Lando, Chewbacca, Han Solo, Yoda

For the ST: Rey, Finn, Phasma, Kylo Ren - overlap with OT with Han, Leia & Luke

PT: Maul, Yoda (overlap), Emperor

So that's the hero side, the game launched with a lot more OT characters. There is also more content to pick from the PT than the OT - as there was an entire jedi council etc

Obi Wan was added (also an OT character - I would LOVE an OT Ben skin @F8RGE - I have a million credits and I would spend them all on that)

The rest, the infantry, the number of maps for each era are pretty much equal

May the Force Be With you All,

Apart from you Cypho-dias, you created that clone army 10 years before the clone wars and I still don't know why

Replies

• they should add in ezra briger and the grand inqisitor from the rebels show and if they add ahsoka then they should add her star wars rebels skin the one with white lightsabers.
  • Nothing new here.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Wasn’t Cypho-dyas under the influence of palps and Darth Plaguis, hence the sith plan to bring the galaxy to war?
    I read a Starwars novel a while ago called Darth Plagueis, It was brilliant. It was fantastic adding to the story of Plagueis and how he goind palps etc and how palps became sidious.
    Really recommend reading it.

j75u6994v98m.png

• Lyc4n
    1164 posts Member
    I agree that if capital supremacy came to other modes, we would suddenly see that era have access to a wide range of heroes, especially compared to the overall amount we could get compared to the overall amount we could get from the pt. that being said ot really needs to get some reinforcements
  • Lyc4n
    1164 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    This is Battlefront II: The clone wars game

If this was only a clone wars game from the begining it would be a lot better than it is
  • This palp was episode 6 and yoda was episode 3 I think.

This has never been a clone wars game, the devs just release big and small updates like a snail. And recycled maps and clone armor is hardly “Content”. The 4 hero’s we got should’ve been in the game from the start.
  • It’s not the amount of content, it’s the amount of new content. OT and ST have had no significant content drops while PT is bathing in new stuff every month.
  • Lyc4n
    1164 posts Member
    Ive had a lot of clone wars content and im fine with it. Something important to consider though is that no matter what era the developpers pick, whats good for the game is a focus. It came out trying to appeal to everyone with every era and every game mode and there just wsnt enough in any. Since theyve dedicated to clone wars and given a mode and really focused on those 2. The game has really improved in my eyes. It might not be the content you want but you cant deny that overall the game is better than its ever been and im not saying its just because its clone wars i personally believe its because there has been a strong focus for one thing and by the end of this clone wars cycle with felucia, this specific gsme mode and era feels very good and represented.

Now i hope that they move onto the next era, whichever they decide to do first and do the same. Put it into capital supremacy and add reinforcements and skins. So that that era becomes full, then finish with the third era. And then either leave the game there and work on a third one or do a small revisit to each era.
  • Before anyone mentions Capital Supremacy, I agree it should come to that mode -

Here I just want to discuss a theme I see many people talk about. I am a big fan of both the OT and the PT. The ST I am not so keen, but I will be watching the last film so I won't complain too much

At launch we had: Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Bossk, The Emperor (technically ep 3 too), Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, Lando, Chewbacca, Han Solo, Yoda

So that's the hero side, the game launched with a lot more OT characters. There is also more content to pick from the PT than the OT - as there was an entire jedi council etc

Obi Wan was added (also an OT character - I would LOVE an OT Ben skin @F8RGE - I have a million credits and I would spend them all on that)

Apart from you Cypho-dias, you created that clone army 10 years before the clone wars and I still don't know why

The emperor doesn't belong to that era
  • Surely everyone would welcome more OT goodness
  • All that's missing from the OT era is Sullust, Scarif, Krennic and Jyn.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Agreed, but this has been long explained to the people on here. They just don't want to get it. DICE has not only been doing the right thing with Clone Wars, but the irony is they've recovered the player base doing so. PT era represents brand new content not done before by DICE. The series before DICE always had plenty of PT era content, so fans expect it as well.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    This is Battlefront II: The clone wars game

I mean clearly not. With the exception of Capital Supremacy, it's pretty much equal
  • Nothing new here.

Wow
  • CC_1010
    1809 posts Member
    Before anyone mentions Capital Supremacy, I agree it should come to that mode -

Dias foresaw a Great War. For his extrem views he was banned from the council. He ordered the clone army in secret. Sidious and Dooku used his fear. Dooku payed the pykes to kill Dias when the Jedi was on a journey to nagotiate with said crime syndikat(the pykes shot Dias ship down). Dooku(pretending to be a Jedi) then told the Kaminoans that they should put the chips into the clones for order 66.
    Silman(the advisor of Valorum) was captured by the pykes and they kept him alive as they thought that a man who wanted to kill a Jedi was dangerous.
    One day Obi Wan and Anakin were send to talk with the pykes about Dias as the Jedi had found the destroyed shuttle on the moon of Oba Diah.
    Obi Wan noticed a necklace with the symbol of the Chancellor around the neck of the leading pykes as the talked. Pykes Lom said that they finally figured it out and that the man with their answers was indeed here. The pykes then showed Ani and Obi Silman who went insane over the years.
    Silman told them that all of this is a deception but before he could answer who it was he was choked and killed by Dooku who was send to Oba Diah because Yoda had asked Palpatine about secret records that were locked by the chancellors office. A duel ensued. Dooku killed the leading puke in the process who, before he was killed, reviled that Dooku was Tyranus. The Jedi were shocked knowing that Dooku created the clones. Dooku escapes and the Jedi Council discusses the matter. But they keep it secret fearing that the public would not support the war any longer. Yoda says they have to end the war before the Sith Lords plans reach completion.
  • CC_1010
    1809 posts Member

I hope it is not too offt topic. (I mean you kinda asked for it)