criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

KD/KDA your thoughts(HvV)

CC_1010
1817 posts Member
So I played a lot today and tracked my KD/ KDA.
I was a bit more careful not to die honestly(which I consider a good thing).
While playing with randoms is basically the most stressful thing ever I later had one mate which really enhances the experience(But no voice chat)
I had a few good matches, many mediocre and a few garbage ones(all mates left only one there/ nobody stays together).

One surprising thing was, that I got most kills in one run and after I died, I often was killed again with only a few assists or a kill.


I think if we get our KD/ KDA we may loose a bit of fun. The game is really “casual” atm. I do not think this is entirely a bad thing. That way many new(and old) players can leave matches behind and people play more because they cannot mess up their KD(because there is none).
Many players would need to change their playstyle if the KDA is important to them.
I see so may just run in and die, repeat.
Yes you may have more kills but you actually didn’t contribute much for the team.

What do you think?

Replies

  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    So I played a lot today and tracked my KD/ KDA.
    I was a bit more careful not to die honestly(which I consider a good thing).
    While playing with randoms is basically the most stressful thing ever I later had one mate which really enhances the experience(But no voice chat)
    I had a few good matches, many mediocre and a few garbage ones(all mates left only one there/ nobody stays together).

    One surprising thing was, that I got most kills in one run and after I died, I often was killed again with only a few assists or a kill.


    I think if we get our KD/ KDA we may loose a bit of fun. The game is really “casual” atm. I do not think this is entirely a bad thing. That way many new(and old) players can leave matches behind and people play more because they cannot mess up their KD(because there is none).
    Many players would need to change their playstyle if the KDA is important to them.
    I see so may just run in and die, repeat.
    Yes you may have more kills but you actually didn’t contribute much for the team.

    What do you think?


    if we could have an ELO based on K / D for blast and HvV, I would be honest, it would avoid me to fall on the children of 10 years as co-op. For the objective mode like CS or GA, I would like that it gathers a maximum of people playing the objective,, that would be so more fun
  • CC_1010
    1817 posts Member
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    So I played a lot today and tracked my KD/ KDA.
    I was a bit more careful not to die honestly(which I consider a good thing).
    While playing with randoms is basically the most stressful thing ever I later had one mate which really enhances the experience(But no voice chat)
    I had a few good matches, many mediocre and a few garbage ones(all mates left only one there/ nobody stays together).

    One surprising thing was, that I got most kills in one run and after I died, I often was killed again with only a few assists or a kill.


    I think if we get our KD/ KDA we may loose a bit of fun. The game is really “casual” atm. I do not think this is entirely a bad thing. That way many new(and old) players can leave matches behind and people play more because they cannot mess up their KD(because there is none).
    Many players would need to change their playstyle if the KDA is important to them.
    I see so may just run in and die, repeat.
    Yes you may have more kills but you actually didn’t contribute much for the team.

    What do you think?


    if we could have an ELO based on K / D for blast and HvV, I would be honest, it would avoid me to fall on the children of 10 years as co-op. For the objective mode like CS or GA, I would like that it gathers a maximum of people playing the objective,, that would be so more fun

    I could agree with that. The KD does not show the strength of a player as teamwork is the most important thing in the game. I play with one really skilled player but we don’t really match as I am a defensive supporter and he can is super aggressive. While we are still good as a team our teamplay could be better.(I am the one that tires to keep up most of the time trying to get an assist or something like that)
  • MC_XIX
    1926 posts Member
    Stats should have been here since the beginning. BF15 had an amazing record of stats, and a useful companion app to help you track everything from Win/Loss ratio to kills with each weapon & ability. It was outstanding.

    In comparison, BF17 has absolutely nothing. Lol.

    I couldn't care less about K/D. I want to see my no. of kills with each hero, time invested, win/loss ratio for each mode, kills with abilities etc...there is no reason not to include at least a basic stat tracker.
  • CC_1010
    1817 posts Member
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    Stats should have been here since the beginning. BF15 had an amazing record of stats, and a useful companion app to help you track everything from Win/Loss ratio to kills with each weapon & ability. It was outstanding.

    In comparison, BF17 has absolutely nothing. Lol.

    I couldn't care less about K/D. I want to see my no. of kills with each hero, time invested, win/loss ratio for each mode, kills with abilities etc...there is no reason not to include at least a basic stat tracker.

    I think the KS is way more interesting then just the kills. As in HvV deaths are as important as kills. I am always a bit annoyed if the (90% of the time) Anakin player gets first in the leaderboard even if he died more then he killed lol. It just seems unfair to reward only kills while completely ignoring deaths.(just a side thing)
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    ghawar18 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    So I played a lot today and tracked my KD/ KDA.
    I was a bit more careful not to die honestly(which I consider a good thing).
    While playing with randoms is basically the most stressful thing ever I later had one mate which really enhances the experience(But no voice chat)
    I had a few good matches, many mediocre and a few garbage ones(all mates left only one there/ nobody stays together).

    One surprising thing was, that I got most kills in one run and after I died, I often was killed again with only a few assists or a kill.


    I think if we get our KD/ KDA we may loose a bit of fun. The game is really “casual” atm. I do not think this is entirely a bad thing. That way many new(and old) players can leave matches behind and people play more because they cannot mess up their KD(because there is none).
    Many players would need to change their playstyle if the KDA is important to them.
    I see so may just run in and die, repeat.
    Yes you may have more kills but you actually didn’t contribute much for the team.

    What do you think?


    if we could have an ELO based on K / D for blast and HvV, I would be honest, it would avoid me to fall on the children of 10 years as co-op. For the objective mode like CS or GA, I would like that it gathers a maximum of people playing the objective,, that would be so more fun

    I could agree with that. The KD does not show the strength of a player as teamwork is the most important thing in the game. I play with one really skilled player but we don’t really match as I am a defensive supporter and he can is super aggressive. While we are still good as a team our teamplay could be better.(I am the one that tires to keep up most of the time trying to get an assist or something like that)



    I agree with you, that's why I specify that the K / D only interested me in fashion as blast or hvh where there is no objective to fill ^^ il is sure that the team work is important and I have the same experience as you, if you play objective, you never get the hero, you never finish on the podium ... and yet it's probably you who do the most for your team to win, the teamplay is not rewarded
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    Stats should have been here since the beginning. BF15 had an amazing record of stats, and a useful companion app to help you track everything from Win/Loss ratio to kills with each weapon & ability. It was outstanding.

    In comparison, BF17 has absolutely nothing. Lol.

    I couldn't care less about K/D. I want to see my no. of kills with each hero, time invested, win/loss ratio for each mode, kills with abilities etc...there is no reason not to include at least a basic stat tracker.

    I agree, all stats should have been in at launch including kd imo. It may tone down the mindless kamikaze gameplay a bit. I know first hand kd isn’t a big deal but I still want it and all stats. 15 again had it perfect, wish we had it back, different Pb though.
  • CC_1010
    1817 posts Member
    Bump !
  • Cool! Do you mind if you could show what your KD was? Just curious.
  • CC_1010
    1817 posts Member
    Cool! Do you mind if you could show what your KD was? Just curious.

    KD: 1,30
    KDA: 2,48

    25 rounds(a few were really bad(people hanged up on me being the only enemy to face but I kept going)
  • Cool!
  • CC_1010
    1817 posts Member
    11 rounds with my friends:

    KDA 3,5
    KD 2,1

  • CC_1010
    1817 posts Member
    Cool!

    Thx
  • CC_1010
    1817 posts Member
    It also seems that the KD/KDA(for my part) is way better when two more or less equal teams are on the field.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!