criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Why won´t my lightsaber block work?

Hey guys so i played som HvV and as i pressed RMB Yoda didn´t block Phasmas blaster fire how is that?
i can´t seem to change that in controls either so as it seems on PC my lightsaber villains/heroes can´t block with thier lightsabers does anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• Oh man, you are not alone, thousands of people have this problem. Probably the whole community has at one point....it get ridiculous at some points.
  • Sometimes I have this issue on all lightsaber users too. It's some bug
  • Because EA...
    "I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me, aaaand now I have a lightsaber!"
  • Block doesn't work properly. I experience it all the time. Sometimes this is in your favour, at other times you're at the receiving end. It introduces an element of luck that negates strategic gameplay.
  • Enzyoo
    227 posts Member
    Welcome to DICEfront 2.

Here we fix one bug, but introduce 20 more each patch!

Enjoy your stay.

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • It's just one of the many broken core mechanics they have in the game, and seem to have no intention of fixing!

But look on the bright side... we get new star cards for heros! SMH...
  • In my experience it gets worse the more enemies you're trying to block at once. Twice just now as Rey I had Insight active (unlimited stamina) and with 2 enemies in front of me while holding block I got killed by a lightsaber. But blocking has been terrible every since they tried to revamp dueling