criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Does DICE care about their community?

I bought BF1 a long time ago and was amazed by the game modes but I was allowed to play only Walker Assault because if I set Southamerica in my EA account, there wont be any server to play other mode. I saved money and bought BF2 some time later hoping I could play ALL of it's modes. No luck, I never played Hero Showdown, Blast, Combat, Extraction or Ewok Hunt. There's a few GA matches and if I want to play SA I must do it on USA servers with high ping. This are the only games where I have this problem (Battlefield, CoD and many more games work perfectly)
I have a 50MB stable internet connection and there's no case.
9wexqoicrpnu.png

Replies

• BF15 is the superior game.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • BF15 is the superior game.

I don't liked it, at least the way people played it, activating shields every time they get shot, camping with pulse cannons, only playing if explosive fire was on. Tbh I didn't like how the game encouraged people to play like that
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • bfloo
    15715 posts Member
    SQJACKIE wrote: »
    BF15 is the superior game.

I don't liked it, at least the way people played it, activating shields every time they get shot, camping with pulse cannons, only playing if explosive fire was on. Tbh I didn't like how the game encouraged people to play like that

It is like every other game now, find the popular meta and roll with it
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    SQJACKIE wrote: »
    BF15 is the superior game.

It is like every other game now, find the popular meta and roll with it

That's the point. I don't like that playing style. I rather BF2 (centered on blasters instead of weirdly powerful abilities)
    9wexqoicrpnu.png