criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Barbie Star Wars dolls are awesome

Alex64
7603 posts Member
ARD2 is my favorite
0nuu6w295uhr.jpg
The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.

Replies

• MK300MK
    46 posts Member
    edited August 28
    Does this have a bad influence over girls by making them desire strange hair, tattoos, and clothes? We should group up together and tell them that they are beautiful the way they normally are! Also, where is StarWars Ken?!
    "Peter Popoff needs your money to help u"
    -Mk300mk
  • Alex64
    7603 posts Member
    MK300MK wrote: »
    Does this have a bad influence over girls by making them desire strange hair, tattoos, and clothes? We should group up together and tell them that they are beautiful the way they normally are! Also, where is StarWars Ken?!

It's just makeup
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • Spiito
    1906 posts Member

source.gif
    Center & left aliases (if you want to imagine).

Flippancy aside;

Of course people are beautiful in their own ways without requiring makeup, but if they want to be creative, playful, and artistic with their bodies (or action figures/dolls), it's their choice.

Wknuto!
  • Did Disney give permission, or did they create this? If not they will get sued
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Alex64
    7603 posts Member
    Those things aren't cheap, it's 100 each
  • R2 princess has a black eye
  • AccurateThings
    490 posts Member
    edited August 30
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Those things aren't cheap, it's 100 each

100?
    qwix1wyb3hwq.jpeg
  • RainbowXii
    56 posts Member
    edited August 30
    i like it :) will be adding this to the kids christmas list

• MK300MK
    46 posts Member
    edited August 30

It's just makeup
    That's what they all said when Bratz "brainwashed" little girls to be unhappy with their heads being small. (Source)

Also, where is Ken?!

"Peter Popoff needs your money to help u"
    -Mk300mk
  • MK300MK wrote: »

Does Darth maul make me want to walk around all day everyday with red and black paint on my face and horns?

...yes but so what haha
  • Alex64
    7603 posts Member

It's just makeup
    That's what they all said when Bratz "brainwashed" little girls to be unhappy with their heads being small. (Source)

Also, where is Ken?!

For $100 greens i guess that the target aren't little girls and the force is female.
  • Alex64 wrote: »

It's just makeup

Also, where is Ken?!

For $100 greens i guess that the target aren't little girls and the force is female.

If the force is female, then how did Anakin's mum get pregnant?
  • Alex64
    7603 posts Member

It's just makeup

Also, where is Ken?!

If the force is female, then how did Anakin's mum get pregnant?

that was for the question about Ken