criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

BUG Exposed: Anakin can still attack you after dead. How long to fix this?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Here, from both PoVs. If Anakin is killed while he's performing Passionate Strike, he will damage you after dead.

Luke, Maul, and Phasma all could do this in the past, but their BUGs have been fixed recently. Only Anakin still has this BUG.

How many months shall they take to fix this one?
It took more then a year to fix the other 3
Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Replies

• Probably turning into a force ghost right as you ran over him. I'd have more sympathy if you weren't a commando droid.
  • giphy.gif

>:) .....
  • Defbored
    1544 posts Member
    This has been going on for a little while. It’s happened to me a few times.
  • Nothin new. Luke has been doing this with his Rush since launch.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Oh and its not a bug, its a feature.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• jonci
    1062 posts Member
    Probably lag, its 2 seconds plus lately on certain maps. More noticeable in HVV.
  • RogueZeroRendar
    1102 posts Member
    edited August 16
    Nothin new. Luke has been doing this with his Rush since launch.

Yes it isn't new, but it's new that they managed to fix the other 3 (Luke, Phasma, and Maul) but didn't fix Anakin yet. Try doing it with luke nowadays, and you'll see it doesn't happen anymore, no matter how hard you try.
    jonci wrote: »
    Probably lag, its 2 seconds plus lately on certain maps. More noticeable in HVV.

No it's not lag. I could explain all the evidence about it to show it isn't lag, you can also check them in the multiple reports about this BUG in answers HQ too. But it's enough to say the footage I brought is from Arcade Splitscreen. There is no such thing as lag in Arcade Splitscreen
    Tired of BUGs?

But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Still waiting for you to expose that Palpatine MEGA glitch, why is it taking so long? Good glitch BTW though

giphy.gif
    BUGs? No, never heard of
  • Luke, Maul, and Phasma all could do this in the past, but their BUGs have been fixed recently.

Greebus had this bug too, but they fixed it pretty quickly.

ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    Luke, Maul, and Phasma all could do this in the past, but their BUGs have been fixed recently.

True! I remember that. It was so fast that I couldn't check if it was due to a skill like the others, or another type of BUG that caused it. Grievous had so many BUGs back then, that I focused research on others like the Claw Rush Stuck BUG, the Unrelenting Advance Harmless Stance Stuck BUG, and the Thrust Surge Naruto Run BUG
    Tired of BUGs?

Luke, Maul, and Phasma all could do this in the past, but their BUGs have been fixed recently.

True! I remember that. It was so fast that I couldn't check if it was due to a skill like the others, or another type of BUG that caused it. Grievous had so many BUGs back then, that I focused research on others like the Claw Rush Stuck BUG, the Unrelenting Advance Harmless Stance Stuck BUG, and the Thrust Surge Naruto Run BUG

I think it was a ghost Unrelenting Advance that would hang there.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
    Billkwando wrote: »

I think it was a ghost Unrelenting Advance that would hang there.

Yep I member that. My favorite bug though was when Mauls choke would throw you multiple times or throw you straight up into the air instead of outward. Man there have been some doozies in this game🤣
  • T H E C H O S E N O N E
    4j6knoy10z8a.png
    rvfcncp150f5.jpg