criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Take darth maul out of capital supremacy he makes no sense!!

Darth maul fighting for the sepratists in the clone wars makes no sense, he only wants revenge on obi-wan by killing other jedi that are hunting maul down he doesn't fight for the sepratists, replace him with his brother savage opress, he actually serves as count dooku's apprentice for a while after ventress, darth maul's default episode one skin definitley does not make any sense. If they don't take darth maul out of CS at least replace his default skin with the clawed grievous like droid legs or the more human looking droid legs skin, he could only use one half of his lightsaber tho. They could add in his star wars rebels show appearance to, you can't use that skin in CS only HvV and GA.
Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
rcar0gljuaad.png
Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.

Replies

  • who else agrees with my darth maul theory I want to know what every one thinks???
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Huh??
  • SQJACKIE
    1344 posts Member
    So does Bossk if I remember well
  • Yea bossk doesn't make any sense either. He is a bounty hunter, he hardly ever works for the separatists in the clone wars.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Keep maul and add palpatine
  • All I'm saying is that capital supremacy is supposed to be era correct. If they don't take him out then fine, just add one of his clone wars skins, he could only wield one lightsaber tho. you don't have to be so negative, its just a theory.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • ElfiGreen4 wrote: »
    Keep maul and add palpatine

    yea they could've replaced Bossk with Palpatine
    Instant Action Saved The Offline Community!!

    FRIENDLY FIRE -> ON/Off in IA

    Do you think BF2 needs a new and improved UI? Then check this out!
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8lq96Q
  • Oh good lord...

    *hits mute*
  • Since when was CS meant to be era correct? EA and DICE never told us, "Oh this mode is going to era correct. Yes! That's right, no cross-era heroes. Meaning as the Dark Side you can only play as Count Dooku and Grievous, and for the Light you can play as Yoda, Obi-Wan and Anakin. CS will be great for everyone!"

    Darth Maul is an exciting character to play as in CS. Using his speed and agility to cut your way through clone troopers to save the near lost command post being secured by ARC troopers and enemy heroes, then ultimately killing them. I love using Darth Maul on CS and he shouldn't be removed. And speaking of appearances, we need a Hooded Darth Maul appearance.
  • I've kinda changed my mind a long time ago about taking maul out of CS, but his episode one default skin still does not make much sense so i would lock his default skin only for CS and add in his clone wars skins to replace it, i would make his episode one skin locked only for CS not GA cause maul has his original legs during the clone wars his original legs were long gone before the clone wars even started.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • nah im ok with it! Grievous on Kashyyyk makes no sense either!
  • nah im ok with it! Grievous on Kashyyyk makes no sense either!

    Well i changed my mind months ago on this topic. Though maul really needs a clone wars skin, because his episode one default skin still does not make sense, i mean maul has his original legs during a clone wars battle in CS? Yeah his real legs were long gone before the clone wars even started, grievous on kashyyyk makes sense, grievous could've fought and or gone anywhere during the clone wars.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • it's not like you can see his legs, maybe they are robotic
    Order of Strike maps leading up to Extraction:
    Kamino -> Mos Eisley -> Death Star II -> Kessel -> Jabba's
  • bfloo
    16976 posts Member
    He is the only fun ds choice.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • bfloo wrote: »
    He is the only fun ds choice.

    I already said that this thread is super old, from like months ago, i changed my mind a while ago, all maul needs is some clone wars skins to make more sense in CS.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Darth maul fighting for the sepratists in the clone wars makes no sense, he only wants revenge on obi-wan by killing other jedi that are hunting maul down he doesn't fight for the sepratists, replace him with his brother savage opress, he actually serves as count dooku's apprentice for a while after ventress, darth maul's default episode one skin definitley does not make any sense. If they don't take darth maul out of CS at least replace his default skin with the clawed grievous like droid legs or the more human looking droid legs skin, he could only use one half of his lightsaber tho. They could add in his star wars rebels show appearance to, you can't use that skin in CS only HvV and GA.

    Which part of this was a theory?
  • Sypher151 wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Darth maul fighting for the sepratists in the clone wars makes no sense, he only wants revenge on obi-wan by killing other jedi that are hunting maul down he doesn't fight for the sepratists, replace him with his brother savage opress, he actually serves as count dooku's apprentice for a while after ventress, darth maul's default episode one skin definitley does not make any sense. If they don't take darth maul out of CS at least replace his default skin with the clawed grievous like droid legs or the more human looking droid legs skin, he could only use one half of his lightsaber tho. They could add in his star wars rebels show appearance to, you can't use that skin in CS only HvV and GA.

    Which part of this was a theory?

    Did you not read my post above??? I said this thread was from like months ago, and that i already changed my mind on it months ago, all maul needs is to get some clone wars skins to make more sense.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Sypher151 wrote: »
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    Darth maul fighting for the sepratists in the clone wars makes no sense, he only wants revenge on obi-wan by killing other jedi that are hunting maul down he doesn't fight for the sepratists, replace him with his brother savage opress, he actually serves as count dooku's apprentice for a while after ventress, darth maul's default episode one skin definitley does not make any sense. If they don't take darth maul out of CS at least replace his default skin with the clawed grievous like droid legs or the more human looking droid legs skin, he could only use one half of his lightsaber tho. They could add in his star wars rebels show appearance to, you can't use that skin in CS only HvV and GA.

    Which part of this was a theory?

    Did you not read my post above??? I said this thread was from like months ago, and that i already changed my mind on it months ago, all maul needs is to get some clone wars skins to make more sense.

    85oift566b7e.jpg
    "Watch those wrist rockets!"
    -Unknown Clone Trooper

    psnID: errornosignal
  • I think Savage was a pretty lame character and would never want him in this game.
  • I think Savage was a pretty lame character and would never want him in this game.

    I agree. He's just a copy of maul, different colored, bigger, double bladed saber, all that is just the same, and if we did get him in the game his abilities would be pretty lame, and most likely be pretty similar to maul's abilities.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • iyvce01504vj.gif
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak


  • Revan72 wrote: »
    iyvce01504vj.gif

    Yeah i changed my mind about this months ago, don't know why it started popping up again months later. The only thing Maul needs is some clone wars skins to make more sense in CS, and he'll be good
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Indeed, @FourStringBass4 and @Grievous15 Savage is very one dimensional and lacked and nuance or finesse of any kind. He would be all button mashing.
  • Nugmragn wrote: »
    Indeed, @FourStringBass4 and @Grievous15 Savage is very one dimensional and lacked and nuance or finesse of any kind. He would be all button mashing.

    Yeah most likely. We definitely don't need another maul, especially since if he was added, he would be in the same era as maul.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
Sign In or Register to comment.