criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

DICE Fix This Crap!!!

vonVile
338 posts Member
edited August 16
I was playing on Geonosis spawning is as Iden Versio and the game places me right beside to Anakin. DICE put in some fail safes that check if a spawn point happens to be occupied by an opposing Hero, that the game places you someplace else.

@F8RGE
Post edited by vonVile on

Replies

• *please
  • HvV spawns have been utterly broken since at least Winter of 2018, I've also made threads about it but still nothing.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Yeah, HvV spawns are quite poor sadly. One time I spawned on Jabba’s Palace, ran about 7 paces, heard a commotion behind me, 3 enemies had just spawned at the exact same spot I had spawned on seconds earlier.
  • Yeah, HvV spawns are quite poor sadly. One time I spawned on Jabba’s Palace, ran about 7 paces, heard a commotion behind me, 3 enemies had just spawned at the exact same spot I had spawned on seconds earlier.

To the OP: yeah, I’ve been spawned right next to enemies (sometimes a group of them) in HvV and Blast, although it definitely occurs more frequently in HvV. I would appreciate a fix on this too.

Side note: I would really like it if they removed Jabba’s palace from HvV or fixed the perpetual camera framing issues that occur there. Also, it would be nice if a note could be added in the matchmaking screen (post-game, new matchmaking) to differentiate whether one is headed to Tattoine - Mos Eisley vs. Jabba’s Palace; right now they both show up as Tattoine and spawning in as Boba in the latter due to the confusion is annoying.
  • It would make things better, so it will probably never happen ,but I've always hated the spawns also.
  • That’s what you get for playing Iden on Geonosis.
  • Werowe4 wrote: »
    Yeah, HvV spawns are quite poor sadly. One time I spawned on Jabba’s Palace, ran about 7 paces, heard a commotion behind me, 3 enemies had just spawned at the exact same spot I had spawned on seconds earlier.

To the OP: yeah, I’ve been spawned right next to enemies (sometimes a group of them) in HvV and Blast, although it definitely occurs more frequently in HvV. I would appreciate a fix on this too.

Side note: I would really like it if they removed Jabba’s palace from HvV or fixed the perpetual camera framing issues that occur there. Also, it would be nice if a note could be added in the matchmaking screen (post-game, new matchmaking) to differentiate whether one is headed to Tattoine - Mos Eisley vs. Jabba’s Palace; right now they both show up as Tattoine and spawning in as Boba in the latter due to the confusion is annoying.

While in the character selection screen you can press ESC to bring the menu (not sure which button is it on Consoles though) and there you can check which map you're playing. So never more will you spawn as Boba Fett on Jabba's Palace

giphy.gif
    BUGs? No, never heard of
  • Billkwando
    1926 posts Member
    edited August 16
    Werowe4 wrote: »
    Yeah, HvV spawns are quite poor sadly. One time I spawned on Jabba’s Palace, ran about 7 paces, heard a commotion behind me, 3 enemies had just spawned at the exact same spot I had spawned on seconds earlier.

Protip: If you're leaving Bespin, then it will be Jabba's Palace. All the DLC maps are at the end of the playlist, which loops back around with Kamino at the beginning, after Geonosis. Also, you can hit start/option/menu on the character select screen, prior to spawning, to see what map you're on.

Happy Friday! :D
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • OcDoc
    1858 posts Member

Spawned as Chewie on that map once and turned the corner and ran into some other dude that just spawned. I think it was Kylo. We were both trapped in this little hallway room and it was full on chaos till he finally died. Gotta say though... it was kinda fun. Couldn’t believe I survived it.

• Alex64
    7657 posts Member
    Maybe is Geonosis, that map is trash.
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • It doesn't matter if you spawn 1vs1 that is acceptable and you have chance to win, but if you spawn right beside enemy team it is much harder to survive at least in current state of hero combat, where enemy is attack spamming right through your block and there is little you can do. As blaster hero same thing for rolling away from magnetic stun sabers, which is nearly impossible.
  • Looks like when you spawn close to Anakin Iden Versio... DICE
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • vonVile
    338 posts Member
    edited August 29
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    HvV spawns have been utterly broken since at least Winter of 2018, I've also made threads about it but still nothing.
    I wasn't playing HVV, but GA. The game could have placed my anywhere.
  • Honestly, yes is really bad and annoying. But to me they dont annoy me the most compared to all other issues and bugs tho
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode