criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Heroes unleashed should be like yoda...exiled

Enter a match. Get a hero. Get rag dolled until death. Repeat. Does it get anymore boring in this game than this event?

Replies

• Used to hate it, still don’t LOVE it but every now and then it’s a cool changeup. Super chaotic
  • I don’t understand why everybody is so mad, it’s just a weekend event, There’s a lot of events that won’t be what you want, that’s why it’s an EVENT
  • In fine with it as long as it doesnt become permanent. I do wish there would be a trooper only event.
  • I do notice it's a lot of people who normally don't get heroes so they sit outside the obj scared to rush in. it's fun for a limited time event...esp me glitching with finn for infinite buffs and my dude following me around with explosive shot
  • You are sick in the head. Why would you attack my thread but then create one with the exact same outlook on HU?
    It's popular because the bad players finally get a hero and enjoy it because of that. That's the only reason for the spike in players.

Then why are you against them increasing the standard pricing of heroes or decreasing their quantity in game? Doesn't require any skill to get at 4k, anyone get to play as one. Normal GA/CS are not so far behind.
  • I don’t understand why everybody is so mad, it’s just a weekend event, There’s a lot of events that won’t be what you want, that’s why it’s an EVENT

There will soon be a time when people won't be able to play the game in it's normal state

There is nothing wrong with people wanting to play the game normally without these gimmick events.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    I don’t understand why everybody is so mad, it’s just a weekend event, There’s a lot of events that won’t be what you want, that’s why it’s an EVENT

There will soon be a time when people won't be able to play the game in it's normal state

There is nothing wrong with people wanting to play the game normally without these gimmick events.

I completely understand that and honestly I like the regular game way more than HU but I don’t really see it as a big deal
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    I don’t understand why everybody is so mad, it’s just a weekend event, There’s a lot of events that won’t be what you want, that’s why it’s an EVENT

I completely understand that and honestly I like the regular game way more than HU but I don’t really see it as a big deal

It shouldn’t be an issue at all
  • David1543 wrote: »
    You are sick in the head. Why would you attack my thread but then create one with the exact same outlook on HU?
    It's popular because the bad players finally get a hero and enjoy it because of that. That's the only reason for the spike in players.

Then why are you against them increasing the standard pricing of heroes or decreasing their quantity in game? Doesn't require any skill to get at 4k, anyone get to play as one. Normal GA/CS are not so far behind.

I "attacked" your thread because you mentioned all the stuff you usually do about GA and CS and you said they can basically already be considered to be HU events in their normal mode. You almost always reference something about GA and CS and how there are too many heroes and they are at a low cost.

I'm against the changes of pricing and quantity of heroes because 1. Change in price will literally only limit the amount of heroes in a game for about 2-4 minutes at the start. Increasing to 6k or 8k just prolongs the inevitable by a few minutes and then once the first person has the 6k or 8k, then if they die, everyone else is already waiting with BP saved up. And I think for an 8k hero it could be VERY discouraging for a new player to get a hero and then lose one quickly if they then have to go and work towards 8k again. It's not too much of an inconvienience to an experienced player, but I want the noobs to stay around and keep the player base up. 2. Making 1 hero per team is not my idea of fun really. That means everyone gets to play heroes 50% less. I personally enjoy using them when I get them and I feel 2 a team is quite a good balance so that no one is too prone to being rag dolled or annihilate like in a HU event. Therefore limiting them further would be cutting back on my enjoyment, so I wouldn't like that.
  • David1543 wrote: »
    You are sick in the head. Why would you attack my thread but then create one with the exact same outlook on HU?

I "attacked" your thread because you mentioned all the stuff you usually do about GA and CS and you said they can basically already be considered to be HU events in their normal mode. You almost always reference something about GA and CS and how there are too many heroes and they are at a low cost.

I'm against the changes of pricing and quantity of heroes because 1. Change in price will literally only limit the amount of heroes in a game for about 2-4 minutes at the start. Increasing to 6k or 8k just prolongs the inevitable by a few minutes and then once the first person has the 6k or 8k, then if they die, everyone else is already waiting with BP saved up. And I think for an 8k hero it could be VERY discouraging for a new player to get a hero and then lose one quickly if they then have to go and work towards 8k again. It's not too much of an inconvienience to an experienced player, but I want the noobs to stay around and keep the player base up. 2. Making 1 hero per team is not my idea of fun really. That means everyone gets to play heroes 50% less. I personally enjoy using them when I get them and I feel 2 a team is quite a good balance so that no one is too prone to being rag dolled or annihilate like in a HU event. Therefore limiting them further would be cutting back on my enjoyment, so I wouldn't like that.

I remember back at the start of this game when era heroes were 6k and cross era were 8k. I was pretry much a complete noob to playing console shooters online and I HATED whenever I got to 8k and chose a hero I liked and then died quickly. It was very discouraging and even though I'm obviously not one of the ones that quit and eventually got good so those deaths didn't happen that much. I'm sure many people would of quit because of that, especially if they died because of one of the many bugs.