criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

Private Fricken Matches ?

slarlac249
168 posts Member
edited August 16
so let me get this straight, private matches is "still" not in the game and we're now just over half way through 2019.

when will it be added???? if at all???
Proud EX-Member of MordorHQ (RIP) A.K.A EA UK Forums (RIP)
creator of the All-In-One Cinematic PostFX Off Mod @ Nexusmods
"for a true immersive experience, dl it today!"

Replies

• Ikr it’s something most professional game’s have. This game was rushed out so quickly
  • The only thing they have said is that they know there is a demand.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • C3POR2D2BB8
    733 posts Member
    edited August 16
    slarlac249 wrote: »
    so let me get this straight, private matches is "still" not in the game and we're now just over half way through 2019.

when will it be added???? if at all???[/quote]

mmm

oh1lohu4pzb2.png
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

• slarlac249 wrote: »

when will it be added???? if at all???[

mmm

oh1lohu4pzb2.png

DistantRipeAntlion-size_restricted.gif

Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • OcDoc
    1868 posts Member
    It might be getting to the point of necessary at this point to get teams of premades matched up against each other.

Lately in HvV I have been playing a lot of games with randoms and going against teams of 3 or even 4 premades and it isn’t pretty. Just a little too unfair at that point. So my team realizes this is going on and everyone quits. I can understand, because it isn’t fun. I like the challenge but at some point you have to realize the chances of performing admirably when the rest of your team is split up in spawn is simply too unrealistic.
  • slarlac249 wrote: »

when will it be added???? if at all???

It’s kinda amazing it isn’t asked for more but not really when you think about it.
  • OcDoc wrote: »
    It might be getting to the point of necessary at this point to get teams of premades matched up against each other.

Lately in HvV I have been playing a lot of games with randoms and going against teams of 3 or even 4 premades and it isn’t pretty. Just a little too unfair at that point. So my team realizes this is going on and everyone quits. I can understand, because it isn’t fun. I like the challenge but at some point you have to realize the chances of performing admirably when the rest of your team is split up in spawn is simply too unrealistic.

It’s become a game of premades more so that not I think. I’ll never get why 8-12 or more guys wanna play against randoms consistently. Scrubs by numbers are still scrubs though.
  • OcDoc wrote: »

It’s become a game of premades more so that not I think. I’ll never get why 8-12 or more guys wanna play against randoms consistently. Scrubs by numbers are still scrubs though.

They team up cause theyll get wiped out if alone.
  • jonci
    1111 posts Member
    They team up because they wish to play with friends, the game caters for it, quit moaning and get some friends and do the same or simply don't play in a round of premades its quite simple.
  • i guess we will have to wait for the game to be on it's last legs like with 2015 battlefront before they add it...
    Proud EX-Member of MordorHQ (RIP) A.K.A EA UK Forums (RIP)
    creator of the All-In-One Cinematic PostFX Off Mod @ Nexusmods
    "for a true immersive experience, dl it today!"
  • My comment got deleted so I do it again """"""properly""""""
    DICE isn't taking too much care about the demand for private matches, that's sad for us. I hope they do it in the future 🤗
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • jonci wrote: »
    They team up because they wish to play with friends, the game caters for it, quit moaning and get some friends and do the same or simply don't play in a round of premades its quite simple.

Lol I know a clan that I used to be in that (thank god) im no longer a part of that will back out when they see another premade in fact it happend yesterday they joined in, saw me and my group and then backed out before the game could start. do you not see the problem here?
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • but yes we need private matches it would help the premade issue some though there will be people that still abuse it and yes it can be abused as mentioned above and it would help more competitive players like me actually get a decent game going that is actually balanced instead of going into pub lobbys.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Dice:
    ie4zcv62tdze.jpeg
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    jonci wrote: »

Lol I know a clan that I used to be in that (thank god) im no longer a part of that will back out when they see another premade in fact it happend yesterday they joined in, saw me and my group and then backed out before the game could start. do you not see the problem here?

That’s just sad, actually that’s really sad.