criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Big PT/TCW fan here one thing I wanna say about OT though

We have a TON of Clone trooper skins which is GREAT. Let’s prioritize some Stormtrooper and Rebel skins. I absolutely love Clone Troopers but I think we have a more than fair number of skins for our Jango Juniors. Let’s do a species unlock for rebels and start appropriately redoing storm trooper appearances. An easy fix for the heavy and officer for example would be using a black pauldron on the heavy and red/orange on the officer. Tank troopers are good for heavies, patrol troopers for assault and so on. We have a lot to work with in OT trooper content and I hope we see a change very very soon.

Replies

• ZephanUnbound
    3012 posts Member
    edited August 16
    Yeah, at this point they have covered pretty much all of the most important Clone Skins, aside from ARF troopers and skins for the clone reinforcements. I would like to see those eventually, but I do think it's time for DICE to do huge work on the OT trooper skins. More human heads, more alien species, male/female options for all classes for the Rebellion. More stormtrooper variants for the Empire, such as shoretroopers and range troopers, male/female and limited alien options for Imperial officer, such as Chiss.
    Post edited by ZephanUnbound on
  • Different skin colours for all alien heads. Has to be the easiest skin they can implement. It’s a colour change!
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • TheStickman
    439 posts Member
    edited August 16
    Honestly. That’s the reason I only really play PT maps, because the skin selection for imperials and rebels and imperials is awful. Why are all the snipers and rocket troopers female, and all the officers male? Just give us the options from the bf15 and you’ll be good on OT trooper skins.
  • Alex64
    7651 posts Member
    Imperial customization!
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • Different skin colours for all alien heads. Has to be the easiest skin they can implement. It’s a colour change!

And all alien heads for the four classes.

And all alien heads for the four classes.

Yup. A no brainer. Amazing that these things have to be requested. Gender locked classes? So dumb.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • I'd love to see some AT-AT pilot or TIE fighter pilot skins. Probably my favorite character design, after Vader and Boba.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • I hate how ugly the Resistance/Rebel heavy is
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • I'm good with anything as long as they dont do the helmetless assault skins.
  • I'm good with anything as long as they dont do the helmetless assault skins.

That was the worst thing I've ever seen in a game with skins
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • Billkwando wrote: »
    I'd love to see some AT-AT pilot or TIE fighter pilot skins. Probably my favorite character design, after Vader and Boba.

Tank pilots could make some good heavies. Especially the rogue one tank pilot.
  • Definitely onboard with getting skins for the OT units but some form of skins for the First Order troopers would be nice too since, as they are now, their bright, shiny armor makes them really stand out as targets on most maps (except, maybe, on crait). Alternatively, as a quick fix, their armor could be dulled a bit like that of the imperial units so they’re not so bright.
  • Werowe4 wrote: »
    Definitely onboard with getting skins for the OT units but some form of skins for the First Order troopers would be nice too since, as they are now, their bright, shiny armor makes them really stand out as targets on most maps (except, maybe, on crait). Alternatively, as a quick fix, their armor could be dulled a bit like that of the imperial units so they’re not so bright.
    Maybe just a tiny bit. I didn’t mention ST trooper skins because aside from the new smith trooper and the execution trooper there aren’t many options for that faction
  • Skins are something they should be flooding this game with. It shouldn't even be tied to era content. There's no reason we shouldn't have more Imperial trooper skins and more species skins for Rebellion. Imperials have so many options at this point after Rogue One and Solo plus skins from the 2015 game.
  • Skins are something they should be flooding this game with. It shouldn't even be tied to era content. There's no reason we shouldn't have more Imperial trooper skins and more species skins for Rebellion. Imperials have so many options at this point after Rogue One and Solo plus skins from the 2015 game.
    Rogue One was a gold mine of Imperial variety that has yet to be tapped with the exception of the death trooper