criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Heroes unleashed!! (Thank you dice!)

I love this mode don't let a few people ruin this mode for us. I always look forward to you guys releasing this mode for a short time. I am able to play all the heroes and villains that i would typically look past. I would usually choose maul, bossk, boba, or luke. But with this mode i'm not afraid to choose lando or chewie in GA.

Replies

• Keep the mode for those that do like it, but have some no-hero months too.
  • I love this mode don't let a few people ruin this mode for us. I always look forward to you guys releasing this mode for a short time. I am able to play all the heroes and villains that i would typically look past. I would usually choose maul, bossk, boba, or luke. But with this mode i'm not afraid to choose lando or chewie in GA.

Why are you afraid to use lando or chewie in normal GA? If they die, you don't die in real life you know
  • I think HU is fun. Love the chaos. Id like to see HvV unleashed where all heroes are open for both teams instead of 4v4. Dont necessarily think it should be permanent though. Familiarity breeds contempt. Has more value as a temporary once in awhile event that we can look forward to.
  • This is a awesome event and fast game play.

Thanks
  • Yep, this event is such a blast. One of the best I've ever played. :smiley:
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • OcDoc
    1815 posts Member
    I love this mode don't let a few people ruin this mode for us. I always look forward to you guys releasing this mode for a short time. I am able to play all the heroes and villains that i would typically look past. I would usually choose maul, bossk, boba, or luke. But with this mode i'm not afraid to choose lando or chewie in GA.

I really like the point you bring up about using different heroes. I feel the same and end up having a lot of fun because it isn’t all on my shoulders to save my team. I can use non-optimal heroes and have a lot of fun using them.

• Best mode this game has to offer.
    Keep the mode for those that do like it, but have some no-hero months too.

If they add HU as a permanent mode then they need to give us infantry only Turning Point.

I think it’s way past time we get a solid explanation as to why they can’t provide some of these events as a separate menu selection.

Extraction, Strike, Hero Showdown...

Why not a few more?