criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Question about Heroes Unleashed

Laser921
2066 posts Member
How come every time this event happens, it feels like all the hero bugs are at prime time? Dont get me wrong, I like the mode, I get to play more as Luke than usual but the bugs are always there. Like several times today, Im doing a repulse that definitely should affect Kylo since he's not blocking and right next to me, yet he's able to do frenzy (during the time he should have been knocked down) and button mashing is at an all time high.
Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force

Replies

• Welcome to BF2(Bugfront 2)
  • Laser921
    2066 posts Member
    Welcome to BF2(Bugfront 2)

True. Although the random kill of a villain with Repulse and Epicenter is always fun
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Laser921 wrote: »
    Welcome to BF2(Bugfront 2)

True. Although the random kill of a villain with Repulse and Epicenter is always fun

On that we can agree
  • No sure if it’s some type of overload, basic bugs, or a mix of good and bad signals. I do notice it more in HU though, especially force abilities like Luke's push, Kylo’s or Anakin’s pull, or Vader’s choke, not working many times. It’s especially bad when there’s intense action with a lot of heroes in a small space.
  • heroes unleashed is a mess when it comes to lag and glitches everything gets 10 times worse. for me servers that are normally not laggy are now laggy and roll also dont work at all the gravity sabers are full force in this mode.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Yes, everything laggy, glitchy and buggy is amplified considerably during these events, especially when several heroes are in the same spot. It's as if the netcode itself is saying: No!