criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

The future of humanityyyy

Prev13
Do you guys think we will end up like the star wars galaxy is? Obviously minus the force, and maybe the aliens as well (but who knows). Or perhaps the future is almost unimaginable even 50 years from now? A.I. and brain/machine interfacing will most likely bring in a new era of super intelligence. Perhaps all diseases will be cured within even a year of one of these massive intelligent leaps forward. So life expectancy then enters the 100s and then 1000s and then millions and billions of years old. I mean what is there to limit a civilisation that has people with an infinite lifetime other than maybe the physical limitations of the universe.

For the sake of this, let's just assume we inhabit this galaxy alone, like in star wars. What do you guys think our species will be like at that moment? Similar to star wars maybe? Or way different?

I think the culture books by Iain m banks got it closest. I think even he underestimated what the reality of a galactic power would be like.

This is all assuming no extinction event from natural causes, A.I. or alien involvement.

Mods please give the thread one day in the general discussion section at least :D it will die the second you move it to off topic.

Replies

  • Why do you wanna know that haha see ya later
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Why do you wanna know that haha see ya later

    Why not. See ya
  • Global warming is gonna get us first

    Doubt it.
  • Transhumanism will be the death of what we knew humanity to be and will be necessary to turn us into bots once the entire earth turns into a concrete jungle. All I can say is the future is not bright and Im glad I will be long dead by then. Take that however you want.
  • We turn into starship troopers earth
    q0kipw6lsrme.jpg
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Starwarsor66
    1514 posts Member
    edited August 18
    David1543 wrote: »
    Transhumanism will be the death of what we knew humanity to be and will be necessary to turn us into bots once the entire earth turns into a concrete jungle. All I can say is the future is not bright and Im glad I will be long dead by then. Take that however you want.

    How can you know you want like it though? I mean you've never known what it's like to be anything other than what you are. Perhaps it's better being something integrated with machines. Humans are all about pleasure. So it's highly unlikely we would eventually design ourselves new vessels to inhabit that aren't better in every way than our current bodies. Also why would the earth be a concrete jungle? It's far from it right now and we section of massive areas of the planet to keep it free from any kind of construction and preserve the natural environment. Earth aside though, world building will most likely become a thing in the future. If and when that happens, then world's completely devoted to tropical looking beaches and rainforests will probably become a thing. Hardly a bleak future if it all goes that way.
    Post edited by Starwarsor66 on
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    We turn into starship troopers earth
    q0kipw6lsrme.jpg

    I want to know more
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Why do you wanna know that haha see ya later

    Why not. See ya

    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Why do you wanna know that haha see ya later

    Why not. See ya

    I think you forgot something
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    We turn into starship troopers earth
    q0kipw6lsrme.jpg

    I want to know more

    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • unit900000
    3368 posts Member
    edited August 17
    dont know but what I do know is apparently the people that will be on mars is going to turn orange at some point im just sad I prob wont be alive to see some sexy orange babes.

    in all seriousness though I think something will kill us off before we can make it out of this solar system and end the end even the universe will die so it dont matter.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    We turn into starship troopers earth
    q0kipw6lsrme.jpg

    I want to know more


    Kill them! Kill them all!!
  • SQJACKIE
    434 posts Member
    edited August 17
    SQJACKIE wrote: »
    SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Why do you wanna know that haha see ya later

    Why not. See ya

    I think you forgot something

    0y7n7kbkwf9b.gif
    It was this but the page didn't load idk why
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    dont know but what I do know is apparently the people that will be on mars is going to turn orange at some point im just sad I prob wont be alive to see some sexy orange babes.

    in all seriousness though I think something will kill us off before we can make it out of this solar system and end the end even the universe will die so it dont matter.

    Did you actually read somewhere that people on mars will turn orange if they lived there? Haha

    Why do you think something will kill us off before we make it out of the solar system? Also perhaps there's another universe we can jump into if this one dies, who knows.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    We turn into starship troopers earth
    q0kipw6lsrme.jpg

    I want to know more


    Kill them! Kill them all!!

    Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    We turn into starship troopers earth
    q0kipw6lsrme.jpg

    Actually a future I would want to be a part of. Giant bugs and space marines, yes please.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    We turn into starship troopers earth
    q0kipw6lsrme.jpg

    I want to know more


    Kill them! Kill them all!!

    Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world.

    So sad when dizzy dies :( such a fine piece of a
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    We turn into starship troopers earth
    q0kipw6lsrme.jpg

    Actually a future I would want to be a part of. Giant bugs and space marines, yes please.

    A world that works
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    We turn into starship troopers earth
    q0kipw6lsrme.jpg

    Actually a future I would want to be a part of. Giant bugs and space marines, yes please.

    Haha they just little old bugs. Nukes big enough to destroy planets would take care of them and they go splat!
  • David1543 wrote: »
    Transhumanism will be the death of what we knew humanity to be and will be necessary to turn us into bots once the entire earth turns into a concrete jungle. All I can say is the future is not bright and Im glad I will be long dead by then. Take that however you want.

    How can you know you want like it though? I mean you've never known what it's like to be anything other than what you are. Perhaps it's better being something integrated with machines. Humans are all about pleasure. So it's highly unlikely we would eventually design ourselves new vessels to inhabit that are better in every way than our current bodies. Also why would the earth be a concrete jungle? It's far from it right now and we section of massive areas of the planet to keep it free from any kind of construction and preserve the natural environment. Earth aside though, world building will most likely become a thing in the future. If and when that happens, then world's completely devoted to tropical looking beaches and rainforests will probably become a thing. Hardly a bleak future if it all goes that way.

    You see, something about letting go of how I was naturally designed to be and implementing man-made machinery in my body or even completely replacing It is something unsettling to me. Having a conscious existence inside an artificial vessel would make you emotionally deranged and afflicted, negative results is all youre going to get when trying to surpass nature's design of things. Another thing to consider is that if transhumanism ever happened It would probably be by some control freak's design and could be used as a form of mind control. Would you like to lose your free will and have your mind programed to obey procedures installed in your brain without a second thought? All It takes is a tiny microchip to turn you into a subservient drone. It is very much likely that It would be a tool of abuse rather than "improving" humanity. Following pleasures are not always the rational way to go. Drugs make you feel good and destroy you internally, in the same way transhumanism destroys your humanity, but for reasons that I think are far more based within vanity and stupidity.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    We turn into starship troopers earth
    q0kipw6lsrme.jpg

    Actually a future I would want to be a part of. Giant bugs and space marines, yes please.

    A world that works

    Hahaha peace through superior fire power baby
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    We turn into starship troopers earth
    q0kipw6lsrme.jpg

    Actually a future I would want to be a part of. Giant bugs and space marines, yes please.

    Haha they just little old bugs. Nukes big enough to destroy planets would take care of them and they go splat!

    Just remember that the enemy cannot push the button to use his nuke if you disable his hand
    byqrmzmqbbqf.png
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    Transhumanism will be the death of what we knew humanity to be and will be necessary to turn us into bots once the entire earth turns into a concrete jungle. All I can say is the future is not bright and Im glad I will be long dead by then. Take that however you want.

    How can you know you want like it though? I mean you've never known what it's like to be anything other than what you are. Perhaps it's better being something integrated with machines. Humans are all about pleasure. So it's highly unlikely we would eventually design ourselves new vessels to inhabit that are better in every way than our current bodies. Also why would the earth be a concrete jungle? It's far from it right now and we section of massive areas of the planet to keep it free from any kind of construction and preserve the natural environment. Earth aside though, world building will most likely become a thing in the future. If and when that happens, then world's completely devoted to tropical looking beaches and rainforests will probably become a thing. Hardly a bleak future if it all goes that way.

    You see, something about letting go of how I was naturally designed to be and implementing man-made machinery in my body or even completely replacing It is something unsettling to me. Having a conscious existence inside an artificial vessel would make you emotionally deranged and afflicted, negative results is all youre going to get when trying to surpass nature's design of things. Another thing to consider is that if transhumanism ever happened It would probably be by some control freak's design and could be used as a form of mind control. Would you like to lose your free will and have your mind programed to obey procedures installed in your brain without a second thought? All It takes is a tiny microchip to turn you into a subservient drone. It is very much likely that It would be a tool of abuse rather than "improving" humanity. Following pleasures are not always the rational way to go. Drugs make you feel good and destroy you internally, in the same way transhumanism destroys your humanity, but for reasons that I think are far more based within vanity and stupidity.

    Nature's design is pretty flawed. There is huge depression throughout the species. Disease and illness all around. If not for our brains we are also a physically weak bunch. I mean in 1918 the flu killed 100 million people and wiped out 2-3% of the entire human population. The flu!! Like yes the human body has great things about it when it does work well. But I'm talking about transferring consciousness into a type of vessel that doesn't diminish our humanity, but rather enhances our experiences and secures our safety and individual longevity. I personally wouldn't transfer my consciousness into anything that takes away fro who I am currently, but only to something that makes life better.

    Also how come you're so sure we weren't designed in the first place? I never personally understand why sticking to natural guidelines is so essential to some people just because it's "natural". I mean for all we know our whole species, even universe was designed by something or someone else. I'm not saying it is. But if the possibility exists, then holding onto the thought of us being the way we are because the universe choses it that way just seems to take options off the table and limit our possibilities.

    Yeah I know the dangers of merging humans with technology is pretty great, and I hope the worst case scenarios don't ever come true. Perhaps severe consequences for invasion of minds will need to be put in place. I mean like really severe. Millions of years of torture kind of thing. But I imagine we will all live under the technological saftey umbrella of future firewalls equivalent to the present day effectiveness of what the US department of defence has in place and what not.

    Say you could transfer your consciousness into an almost exact replica of your body and mind. Yet you have super intelligence, super strength, you can fly, you can teleport, build world's with a thought, and you live forever. Wouldn't you chose that over what you have now?
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    We turn into starship troopers earth
    q0kipw6lsrme.jpg

    Actually a future I would want to be a part of. Giant bugs and space marines, yes please.

    Haha they just little old bugs. Nukes big enough to destroy planets would take care of them and they go splat!

    Just remember that the enemy cannot push the button to use his nuke if you disable his hand
    byqrmzmqbbqf.png

    Haha I forgot about that
  • In order to achieve the next level of evolution, single cells start to organize, interact and communicate with another and evolve into a new form of life. These new forms then again organize each other to make the next evolutionary step and so on.
    In order for us to reach the next level in our development people first have to realize that all living beings and this planet make up a single huge organism, that we need to change the way we are organized and interact with one another.
    Cooperation, sharing of knowledge is what made us the dominant species- something that’s still visible with small children in their first years, before they are ruined by education and society.

    Einstein said that the same mind that created a problem can’t find a solution to that problem. A different mindset is required (why shamanic cultures use drugs) to find the solution. We cannot go further while being busy killing ourselves.

    That’s why all development regarding AI is targeted for military use. Look up videos from “Boston dynamics”. Imagine to stick two guns on it and we are not that far from having a type of Terminator.

    We’re ignoring real threats to us.
    If the Tunguska object detonated over New York, London or Paris instead of Siberia we‘d have another set of priorities.

    There’s too much to say on this to make my point better understandable;
    The system we live in is rigged to fail spectacularly and will cause us to go through a bottleneck with a self-induced mass extinction event, IF we don’t change our ways dramatically, which I don’t see happening at all.

    Whilst this is real stuff, opinions like mine are quick to be ridiculed- so for the potential LOL’s here’s a German joke for you:

    Two planets meet.
    “Hey” says the first “how are you?”
    “Not good” says the second “I have ***** Sapiens”
    “Don’t worry” says the first “that will pass...”
  • The day AI gets a large role in society will be the end. They would realize how awful humanity is and how we’re killing the planet and will try and “correct” us.

    As for a “galatic power”, America would be the best bet with how far ahead our military is and how corrupt we are.
  • The day AI gets a large role in society will be the end. They would realize how awful humanity is and how we’re killing the planet and will try and “correct” us.

    As for a “galatic power”, America would be the best bet with how far ahead our military is and how corrupt we are.

    Precisely. If AI were to measure us by the standards and rules we will impose on them, the most rational thing to do would be to get rid of us.
  • @Starwarsor66
    Dude, you completely lost me with
    “Nature’s design is pretty flawed”

    I don’t think so
  • The day AI gets a large role in society will be the end. They would realize how awful humanity is and how we’re killing the planet and will try and “correct” us.

    As for a “galatic power”, America would be the best bet with how far ahead our military is and how corrupt we are.

    Why would A.I. care enough to bother to "correct" us? Also why would it think we're killing the planet? It might just assume the position of knowing that almost no matter what we do to the planet that it will still be here regardless, and life will probably find a way eventually. Also if it's a machine, wouldn't it prefer to see more technology and less greenery? I mean it would be born out of almost everything that goes against the reason for you believing what contributes to "killing the planet" haha it would breathe fossil fuels and nuclear power haha
  • skincarver wrote: »
    @Starwarsor66
    Dude, you completely lost me with
    “Nature’s design is pretty flawed”

    I don’t think so

    Well you have certainly made a convincing argument haha
  • skincarver wrote: »
    In order to achieve the next level of evolution, single cells start to organize, interact and communicate with another and evolve into a new form of life. These new forms then again organize each other to make the next evolutionary step and so on.
    In order for us to reach the next level in our development people first have to realize that all living beings and this planet make up a single huge organism, that we need to change the way we are organized and interact with one another.
    Cooperation, sharing of knowledge is what made us the dominant species- something that’s still visible with small children in their first years, before they are ruined by education and society.

    Einstein said that the same mind that created a problem can’t find a solution to that problem. A different mindset is required (why shamanic cultures use drugs) to find the solution. We cannot go further while being busy killing ourselves.

    That’s why all development regarding AI is targeted for military use. Look up videos from “Boston dynamics”. Imagine to stick two guns on it and we are not that far from having a type of Terminator.

    We’re ignoring real threats to us.
    If the Tunguska object detonated over New York, London or Paris instead of Siberia we‘d have another set of priorities.

    There’s too much to say on this to make my point better understandable;
    The system we live in is rigged to fail spectacularly and will cause us to go through a bottleneck with a self-induced mass extinction event, IF we don’t change our ways dramatically, which I don’t see happening at all.

    Whilst this is real stuff, opinions like mine are quick to be ridiculed- so for the potential LOL’s here’s a German joke for you:

    Two planets meet.
    “Hey” says the first “how are you?”
    “Not good” says the second “I have **** Sapiens”
    “Don’t worry” says the first “that will pass...”

    Look, I don't mean much offence, but the idea of education and society not being the main factors that contributed to us as the dominant species on earth is a little far fetched and I have never in my life heard from anyone that has significantly progressed the species that those 2 things pushed us backwards in anyway.

    All development for A.I. is not targeted towards military use, but obviously a lot of it has to be. You can't rule from a position of weakness. America knows this, just like everyone does. Like my starship trooper friend knows, violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived. To become a fully peaceful species or country is weakness that will be taken advantage of in a time of war. You think Germany in ww2 would of just respected Great Britain and left them be if they had no army and made some kind of peaceful protest? There are reasons for powerful armies. They aren't all evil to the core. Some are meant to fight things that truly want a more brutal world. You just have to imagine for a moment what it would be like if Germany won, then you will understand the meaning of why some of these powerful militaries exist and should exist. And humanity can't make the mistake of thinking alien powers just don't exist. We have to assume they do and therefore keep building military power and prepare for the worst while hoping for the best.

    What could we possibly do if the tungsten object exploded over a city? Haha there's nothing we can do about that at this point and those problems are too are far between to worry about.
  • skincarver wrote: »
    @Starwarsor66
    Dude, you completely lost me with
    “Nature’s design is pretty flawed”

    I don’t think so

    Well you have certainly made a convincing argument haha

    Well we can talk about natures designs all day long.
    I don’t see a depression throughout the species and don’t know what you mean by that.
    Nature’s design is perfect, and what doesn’t work is getting sorted out.

    Ever seen a gazelle with asthma?
    No- It gets sorted out.

    Modern medicine and our empathy combined with Technology made it possible for a much larger portion of humans to survive and reach a fertile age, humans that wouldn’t necessarily have made the cut.
    These, let’s say sub-par genes are then given on to the next generations which leads to an unhealthy gene pool.
    Almost all Humans have disconnected themselves from nature and aren’t subject to its regulatory mechanisms.

    To put flawed humans as an example for natures design is not valid imo.

  • skincarver wrote: »
    skincarver wrote: »
    @Starwarsor66
    Dude, you completely lost me with
    “Nature’s design is pretty flawed”

    I don’t think so

    Well you have certainly made a convincing argument haha

    Well we can talk about natures designs all day long.
    I don’t see a depression throughout the species and don’t know what you mean by that.
    Nature’s design is perfect, and what doesn’t work is getting sorted out.

    Ever seen a gazelle with asthma?
    No- It gets sorted out.

    Modern medicine and our empathy combined with Technology made it possible for a much larger portion of humans to survive and reach a fertile age, humans that wouldn’t necessarily have made the cut.
    These, let’s say sub-par genes are then given on to the next generations which leads to an unhealthy gene pool.
    Almost all Humans have disconnected themselves from nature and aren’t subject to its regulatory mechanisms.

    To put flawed humans as an example for natures design is not valid imo.

    Animals and humans die of disease and illness all over the world every single day and have done for as long as we've all been around. I mean perfection has to be spoken about in certain parameters. I personally take the opinion of perfection of life to mean that it's everlasting. "Nature" has failed at that. It's had millions and millions of years to "sort it out", as you put it. There is no evidence to suggest that just because a gazelle doesn't have asthma means that animals in general will eventually have their illnesses sorted out by nature. I personally don't know if the animal world has had increased or decreased diseased in the last few million years. But they sure as hell are still dying all over the place, even before the last few hundred years of human pollution.

    Plus, I think you might be overlooking that we are in fact apart of nature. So there is a massive argument to say that humans and our technology are natures solution to death of sentient beings.
  • David1543
    447 posts Member
    edited August 17
    David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    Transhumanism will be the death of what we knew humanity to be and will be necessary to turn us into bots once the entire earth turns into a concrete jungle. All I can say is the future is not bright and Im glad I will be long dead by then. Take that however you want.

    How can you know you want like it though? I mean you've never known what it's like to be anything other than what you are. Perhaps it's better being something integrated with machines. Humans are all about pleasure. So it's highly unlikely we would eventually design ourselves new vessels to inhabit that are better in every way than our current bodies. Also why would the earth be a concrete jungle? It's far from it right now and we section of massive areas of the planet to keep it free from any kind of construction and preserve the natural environment. Earth aside though, world building will most likely become a thing in the future. If and when that happens, then world's completely devoted to tropical looking beaches and rainforests will probably become a thing. Hardly a bleak future if it all goes that way.

    You see, something about letting go of how I was naturally designed to be and implementing man-made machinery in my body or even completely replacing It is something unsettling to me. Having a conscious existence inside an artificial vessel would make you emotionally deranged and afflicted, negative results is all youre going to get when trying to surpass nature's design of things. Another thing to consider is that if transhumanism ever happened It would probably be by some control freak's design and could be used as a form of mind control. Would you like to lose your free will and have your mind programed to obey procedures installed in your brain without a second thought? All It takes is a tiny microchip to turn you into a subservient drone. It is very much likely that It would be a tool of abuse rather than "improving" humanity. Following pleasures are not always the rational way to go. Drugs make you feel good and destroy you internally, in the same way transhumanism destroys your humanity, but for reasons that I think are far more based within vanity and stupidity.

    Nature's design is pretty flawed. There is huge depression throughout the species. Disease and illness all around. If not for our brains we are also a physically weak bunch. I mean in 1918 the flu killed 100 million people and wiped out 2-3% of the entire human population. The flu!! Like yes the human body has great things about it when it does work well. But I'm talking about transferring consciousness into a type of vessel that doesn't diminish our humanity, but rather enhances our experiences and secures our safety and individual longevity. I personally wouldn't transfer my consciousness into anything that takes away fro who I am currently, but only to something that makes life better.

    Also how come you're so sure we weren't designed in the first place? I never personally understand why sticking to natural guidelines is so essential to some people just because it's "natural". I mean for all we know our whole species, even universe was designed by something or someone else. I'm not saying it is. But if the possibility exists, then holding onto the thought of us being the way we are because the universe choses it that way just seems to take options off the table and limit our possibilities.

    Yeah I know the dangers of merging humans with technology is pretty great, and I hope the worst case scenarios don't ever come true. Perhaps severe consequences for invasion of minds will need to be put in place. I mean like really severe. Millions of years of torture kind of thing. But I imagine we will all live under the technological saftey umbrella of future firewalls equivalent to the present day effectiveness of what the US department of defence has in place and what not.

    Say you could transfer your consciousness into an almost exact replica of your body and mind. Yet you have super intelligence, super strength, you can fly, you can teleport, build world's with a thought, and you live forever. Wouldn't you chose that over what you have now?

    To start off with your last paragraph, no I would not. Im happy with my physical/mental limitations, everything was made according to design. Humans were meant to be created as limited finite beings and I will live as one. I dont want to bring spirituality into this conversation because I may get banned and bashed, but if you put that into context you will see why things are the way they are and Its the lack of knowledge of this particular truth that people have these dangerous imaginations. The problem is people put to much faith in government and corporations to lead them to whatever they want to sell you as "safe" and have this secular humanist view philosophy as the means to help society.

    The very reason something created us is why we should abide by our natural limitations, why would we be created this way and not that way unless If It wasnt by the intention of an intelligent architect? Or If we were to evolve why does It have to be a forced unnatural process instead of natural design? You know, humanity in fact devolved and is continuing in this path. We are being dumbed down and our life expectency is lowering by many factors. We used to have so much more brain power in ancient times and lived for not hundreds but thousands of years. You may laugh at It because Its not part of our mainstream education but Its well documented. We used to be at a much better spot without the need of any of that nonsense. All of the air intoxication and destruction of our environment is happening by design and the solution is not having technology dominating our body and minds, thats the climax that the corporate beurocrats want for humanity after all the destruction they caused.
    Post edited by David1543 on
  • skincarver wrote: »
    In order to achieve the next level of evolution, single cells start to organize, interact and communicate with another and evolve into a new form of life. These new forms then again organize each other to make the next evolutionary step and so on.
    In order for us to reach the next level in our development people first have to realize that all living beings and this planet make up a single huge organism, that we need to change the way we are organized and interact with one another.
    Cooperation, sharing of knowledge is what made us the dominant species- something that’s still visible with small children in their first years, before they are ruined by education and society.

    Einstein said that the same mind that created a problem can’t find a solution to that problem. A different mindset is required (why shamanic cultures use drugs) to find the solution. We cannot go further while being busy killing ourselves.

    That’s why all development regarding AI is targeted for military use. Look up videos from “Boston dynamics”. Imagine to stick two guns on it and we are not that far from having a type of Terminator.

    We’re ignoring real threats to us.
    If the Tunguska object detonated over New York, London or Paris instead of Siberia we‘d have another set of priorities.

    There’s too much to say on this to make my point better understandable;
    The system we live in is rigged to fail spectacularly and will cause us to go through a bottleneck with a self-induced mass extinction event, IF we don’t change our ways dramatically, which I don’t see happening at all.

    Whilst this is real stuff, opinions like mine are quick to be ridiculed- so for the potential LOL’s here’s a German joke for you:

    Two planets meet.
    “Hey” says the first “how are you?”
    “Not good” says the second “I have **** Sapiens”
    “Don’t worry” says the first “that will pass...”

    Look, I don't mean much offence, but the idea of education and society not being the main factors that contributed to us as the dominant species on earth is a little far fetched and I have never in my life heard from anyone that has significantly progressed the species that those 2 things pushed us backwards in anyway.

    All development for A.I. is not targeted towards military use, but obviously a lot of it has to be. You can't rule from a position of weakness. America knows this, just like everyone does. Like my starship trooper friend knows, violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived. To become a fully peaceful species or country is weakness that will be taken advantage of in a time of war. You think Germany in ww2 would of just respected Great Britain and left them be if they had no army and made some kind of peaceful protest? There are reasons for powerful armies. They aren't all evil to the core. Some are meant to fight things that truly want a more brutal world. You just have to imagine for a moment what it would be like if Germany won, then you will understand the meaning of why some of these powerful militaries exist and should exist. And humanity can't make the mistake of thinking alien powers just don't exist. We have to assume they do and therefore keep building military power and prepare for the worst while hoping for the best.

    What could we possibly do if the tungsten object exploded over a city? Haha there's nothing we can do about that at this point and those problems are too are far between to worry about.

    Look, I too am not here to offend anyone. You seem to be American?
    That’s what I gather from your remarks about the necessity of strong and well meaning armies, and which shows me that you unfortunately completely missed my point, and is exactly where education and society comes in. These are not synonyms for cooperation and sharing of knowledge.

    You speak of ruling from a position of weakness. Ruling? Over whom? And with what authority?

    These are concepts that have to be given up.

    Every single person on this planet has the same basic needs:
    Shelter, food, safety for him and his family.

    Providing these simple things instead of raising armies would be a far more effective and cheaper (!!!!) way towards peace - IF it would be peace that we are after.
    Spoiler alert: it’s not.
    For all their use throughout the decades, not a single bomb has saved a single life.

    The third Reich is a good example of what following orders can lead to.

    Again I don’t want to offend anyone, but order followers are one of the reasons we live in the world we do.

    While we have the luxury to discuss completely irrelevant things of a completely irrelevant video game because we have no other problems, lifes reality looks a whole lot different for a laaarge portion of this planets population.

    Regarding the Tunguska object:

    If you investigate you’ll be surprised how many objects come into earths vicinity and while we have the technology to prevent an impact we are in no way prepared to react in time. Some of these are called “Global Killers” for a reason.

    So all we’ve worked for and achieved so far could be wiped out in an afternoon on a global scale, but we’re too busy fighting another.



  • Why would nature work on infinite lifespans on a planet with finite resources? Wouldn’t make much sense.

    Life or death of an individual is of no concern for nature.
    It needs renewal, refresh itself, life tries out all possibilities, goes into all niches- and what doesn’t work (any longer) is cut off.

    Diseased animals are sorted out by nature in no time, humans are not.

    Just like everything in the universe we are subject to entropy, decay is inevitable.

    And one ultimately has to include the possibility that “Being” is more than just the physical manifestation of oneself. If true, could you really transfer yourself into a machine, or would it be just a copy of your neural network or so? Would it be you?

    Damn.. do I miss some good ol’ Star Trek right now.

  • skincarver wrote: »
    skincarver wrote: »
    In order to achieve the next level of evolution, single cells start to organize, interact and communicate with another and evolve into a new form of life. These new forms then again organize each other to make the next evolutionary step and so on.
    In order for us to reach the next level in our development people first have to realize that all living beings and this planet make up a single huge organism, that we need to change the way we are organized and interact with one another.
    Cooperation, sharing of knowledge is what made us the dominant species- something that’s still visible with small children in their first years, before they are ruined by education and society.

    Einstein said that the same mind that created a problem can’t find a solution to that problem. A different mindset is required (why shamanic cultures use drugs) to find the solution. We cannot go further while being busy killing ourselves.

    That’s why all development regarding AI is targeted for military use. Look up videos from “Boston dynamics”. Imagine to stick two guns on it and we are not that far from having a type of Terminator.

    We’re ignoring real threats to us.
    If the Tunguska object detonated over New York, London or Paris instead of Siberia we‘d have another set of priorities.

    There’s too much to say on this to make my point better understandable;
    The system we live in is rigged to fail spectacularly and will cause us to go through a bottleneck with a self-induced mass extinction event, IF we don’t change our ways dramatically, which I don’t see happening at all.

    Whilst this is real stuff, opinions like mine are quick to be ridiculed- so for the potential LOL’s here’s a German joke for you:

    Two planets meet.
    “Hey” says the first “how are you?”
    “Not good” says the second “I have **** Sapiens”
    “Don’t worry” says the first “that will pass...”

    Look, I don't mean much offence, but the idea of education and society not being the main factors that contributed to us as the dominant species on earth is a little far fetched and I have never in my life heard from anyone that has significantly progressed the species that those 2 things pushed us backwards in anyway.

    All development for A.I. is not targeted towards military use, but obviously a lot of it has to be. You can't rule from a position of weakness. America knows this, just like everyone does. Like my starship trooper friend knows, violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived. To become a fully peaceful species or country is weakness that will be taken advantage of in a time of war. You think Germany in ww2 would of just respected Great Britain and left them be if they had no army and made some kind of peaceful protest? There are reasons for powerful armies. They aren't all evil to the core. Some are meant to fight things that truly want a more brutal world. You just have to imagine for a moment what it would be like if Germany won, then you will understand the meaning of why some of these powerful militaries exist and should exist. And humanity can't make the mistake of thinking alien powers just don't exist. We have to assume they do and therefore keep building military power and prepare for the worst while hoping for the best.

    What could we possibly do if the tungsten object exploded over a city? Haha there's nothing we can do about that at this point and those problems are too are far between to worry about.

    Look, I too am not here to offend anyone. You seem to be American?
    That’s what I gather from your remarks about the necessity of strong and well meaning armies, and which shows me that you unfortunately completely missed my point, and is exactly where education and society comes in. These are not synonyms for cooperation and sharing of knowledge.

    You speak of ruling from a position of weakness. Ruling? Over whom? And with what authority?

    These are concepts that have to be given up.

    Every single person on this planet has the same basic needs:
    Shelter, food, safety for him and his family.

    Providing these simple things instead of raising armies would be a far more effective and cheaper (!!!!) way towards peace - IF it would be peace that we are after.
    Spoiler alert: it’s not.
    For all their use throughout the decades, not a single bomb has saved a single life.

    The third Reich is a good example of what following orders can lead to.

    Again I don’t want to offend anyone, but order followers are one of the reasons we live in the world we do.

    While we have the luxury to discuss completely irrelevant things of a completely irrelevant video game because we have no other problems, lifes reality looks a whole lot different for a laaarge portion of this planets population.

    Regarding the Tunguska object:

    If you investigate you’ll be surprised how many objects come into earths vicinity and while we have the technology to prevent an impact we are in no way prepared to react in time. Some of these are called “Global Killers” for a reason.

    So all we’ve worked for and achieved so far could be wiped out in an afternoon on a global scale, but we’re too busy fighting another.



    I perhaps shouldn't of said "rule", but rather just that a country can't have a certain peace of mind with relation to the threat of invasion without having the means to defend itself.

    I'm Australian. I just am thankful for American imperialism. I think it's the lesser evil of anything else that could of happened. I can't stand seeing people bash on that country over and over again. Obviously it has many issues, but it's done more than its fair share for the western world.

    Just food for thought about the bombs. Every single nuke that hasn't been fired and ones that sat in silo's throughout the cold war have most likely prevented world war 3. Obviously it's one of those things that can't be proven. However, right up until the 2 bombs dropped on Japan, the Japanese were ready to defend their homeland in conventional warfare to the last man basically. Within days of those 2 bombs falling, they surrendered. Those bombs killed a couple hundred thousand people, but estimates of US fatalities of an invasion were twice that and Japanese probable fatalities were estimated to be in the millions. Not to mention the warning it gave to the rest of the world that carried throughout the entire cold war as to what the consequences of the bombs would be if they were used. Their deterrent factor could definately be said to of saved lives. Whether it's ideal or not, humans do treat fear of death with a lot respect and are extremely cautious when the stakes get as high as they were back then. Since those weapons were created there hasn't been a war between major world powers and the West in particular has experienced peace relative peace through threat of annihilation since their invention. I mean many see them as weapons of mass destruction. I personally see them as peace keeping devices. Mutually assured destruction will most likely always keep the world powers at bay from war.

    Hmmm, we don't really have the technology to stop large asteroids, if that's what you're saying. Stopping an asteroid even a few kilometers long/wide and travelling at 40,000km/h is quite beyond us unless it's noticed wayyyyy far away and small changes in it's trajectory can be made. Maybe that's what you mean by reacting in time though?
  • skincarver wrote: »
    Why would nature work on infinite lifespans on a planet with finite resources? Wouldn’t make much sense.

    Life or death of an individual is of no concern for nature.
    It needs renewal, refresh itself, life tries out all possibilities, goes into all niches- and what doesn’t work (any longer) is cut off.

    Diseased animals are sorted out by nature in no time, humans are not.

    Just like everything in the universe we are subject to entropy, decay is inevitable.

    And one ultimately has to include the possibility that “Being” is more than just the physical manifestation of oneself. If true, could you really transfer yourself into a machine, or would it be just a copy of your neural network or so? Would it be you?

    Damn.. do I miss some good ol’ Star Trek right now.

    Well my point exactly is who cares what natures plans were? If we can change things to how we like and increase our life spans and improve things for ourselves and the other animals, then why shouldn't we? I dont believe in waiting around for permission from a higher being or nature itself to fix a disease or progress the species. If we can do it ourselves, then we should. That attitude has got us to where we are. Not waiting around for nature to help us out or whatever. Belief in our own abilities and to push to be greater than what we are. And the gradual process of that is what I'm curious about with people opinions of the future. So many people here seem to think it just isn't meant to be. Yet literally nothing in our past has ever suggested that we won't be galactic or intergalactic power one day. We haven't killed ourselves off, our technology continues to progress at rates that no one even 100 years ago could possibly of imagined what today is like. I just don't understand why people don't have more faith in the human race. It's like they never even look at what the animal kingdom does to itself and what some of the horrors even chimps and apes do to one another. We do bad things too, but on a wayyy lower percentage these days than heaps of animals do to each other. Like yes we hold ourselves to a higher standard because of our intelligence, however there are a lot of people that think we have hardly even reached any kind of step above these other "primitive" creatures on our planet. For a bunch of star wars fans. There sure are some people on here with a bleak outlook on the future, and it's been a little unexpected to be honest seeing all the responses in here haha
  • Do you guys think we will end up like the star wars galaxy is? Obviously minus the force, and maybe the aliens as well (but who knows). Or perhaps the future is almost unimaginable even 50 years from now? A.I. and brain/machine interfacing will most likely bring in a new era of super intelligence. Perhaps all diseases will be cured within even a year of one of these massive intelligent leaps forward. So life expectancy then enters the 100s and then 1000s and then millions and billions of years old. I mean what is there to limit a civilisation that has people with an infinite lifetime other than maybe the physical limitations of the universe.

    For the sake of this, let's just assume we inhabit this galaxy alone, like in star wars. What do you guys think our species will be like at that moment? Similar to star wars maybe? Or way different?

    I think the culture books by Iain m banks got it closest. I think even he underestimated what the reality of a galactic power would be like.

    This is all assuming no extinction event from natural causes, A.I. or alien involvement.

    Mods please give the thread one day in the general discussion section at least :D it will die the second you move it to off topic.

    t2b1osl322xv.gif
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

  • The problem is that h itler never died , he operates at a top secret moon base and the western factions of the world receives instructions directly by him. Aliens invented the na zi party and all the technology they took for granted since h itler had secret meetings with them. WW2 was staged na zis won now they use the United States as their new front to dominate. Contrary to popular belief ***** loved jewish people and hated muslims so he is nuking the ME in a daily basis so zionist can steal land and globalize the world. I agree with starwars66 having violence sometimes is the only way to secure peace, we need to kill hitle r and use the moon's highly advanced resources to nuke the earth and destroy the reptilian demons who live underground otherwise they will bring humanity to extinction. Trump, Putin, netanyahu, pope Francis are all high level sorcerers and members of the na zi party, these sickos want to bring global fascims to all of you and turn you into violent hybrid alien-robots, thats why WW3 is being pushed the muslims are the last resistance to their oppression.
  • David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    David1543 wrote: »
    Transhumanism will be the death of what we knew humanity to be and will be necessary to turn us into bots once the entire earth turns into a concrete jungle. All I can say is the future is not bright and Im glad I will be long dead by then. Take that however you want.

    How can you know you want like it though? I mean you've never known what it's like to be anything other than what you are. Perhaps it's better being something integrated with machines. Humans are all about pleasure. So it's highly unlikely we would eventually design ourselves new vessels to inhabit that are better in every way than our current bodies. Also why would the earth be a concrete jungle? It's far from it right now and we section of massive areas of the planet to keep it free from any kind of construction and preserve the natural environment. Earth aside though, world building will most likely become a thing in the future. If and when that happens, then world's completely devoted to tropical looking beaches and rainforests will probably become a thing. Hardly a bleak future if it all goes that way.

    You see, something about letting go of how I was naturally designed to be and implementing man-made machinery in my body or even completely replacing It is something unsettling to me. Having a conscious existence inside an artificial vessel would make you emotionally deranged and afflicted, negative results is all youre going to get when trying to surpass nature's design of things. Another thing to consider is that if transhumanism ever happened It would probably be by some control freak's design and could be used as a form of mind control. Would you like to lose your free will and have your mind programed to obey procedures installed in your brain without a second thought? All It takes is a tiny microchip to turn you into a subservient drone. It is very much likely that It would be a tool of abuse rather than "improving" humanity. Following pleasures are not always the rational way to go. Drugs make you feel good and destroy you internally, in the same way transhumanism destroys your humanity, but for reasons that I think are far more based within vanity and stupidity.

    Nature's design is pretty flawed. There is huge depression throughout the species. Disease and illness all around. If not for our brains we are also a physically weak bunch. I mean in 1918 the flu killed 100 million people and wiped out 2-3% of the entire human population. The flu!! Like yes the human body has great things about it when it does work well. But I'm talking about transferring consciousness into a type of vessel that doesn't diminish our humanity, but rather enhances our experiences and secures our safety and individual longevity. I personally wouldn't transfer my consciousness into anything that takes away fro who I am currently, but only to something that makes life better.

    Also how come you're so sure we weren't designed in the first place? I never personally understand why sticking to natural guidelines is so essential to some people just because it's "natural". I mean for all we know our whole species, even universe was designed by something or someone else. I'm not saying it is. But if the possibility exists, then holding onto the thought of us being the way we are because the universe choses it that way just seems to take options off the table and limit our possibilities.

    Yeah I know the dangers of merging humans with technology is pretty great, and I hope the worst case scenarios don't ever come true. Perhaps severe consequences for invasion of minds will need to be put in place. I mean like really severe. Millions of years of torture kind of thing. But I imagine we will all live under the technological saftey umbrella of future firewalls equivalent to the present day effectiveness of what the US department of defence has in place and what not.

    Say you could transfer your consciousness into an almost exact replica of your body and mind. Yet you have super intelligence, super strength, you can fly, you can teleport, build world's with a thought, and you live forever. Wouldn't you chose that over what you have now?

    To start off with your last paragraph, no I would not. Im happy with my physical/mental limitations, everything was made according to design. Humans were meant to be created as limited finite beings and I will live as one. I dont want to bring spirituality into this conversation because I may get banned and bashed, but if you put that into context you will see why things are the way they are and Its the lack of knowledge of this particular truth that people have these dangerous imaginations. The problem is people put to much faith in government and corporations to lead them to whatever they want to sell you as "safe" and have this secular humanist view philosophy as the means to help society.

    The very reason something created us is why we should abide by our natural limitations, why would we be created this way and not that way unless If It wasnt by the intention of an intelligent architect? Or If we were to evolve why does It have to be a forced unnatural process instead of natural design? You know, humanity in fact devolved and is continuing in this path. We are being dumbed down and our life expectency is lowering by many factors. We used to have so much more brain power in ancient times and lived for not hundreds but thousands of years. You may laugh at It because Its not part of our mainstream education but Its well documented. We used to be at a much better spot without the need of any of that nonsense. All of the air intoxication and destruction of our environment is happening by design and the solution is not having technology dominating our body and minds, thats the climax that the corporate beurocrats want for humanity after all the destruction they caused.

    Well when the rest of that do want to live in those invincible and godlike bodies do take on that form. You really think you would be able to resist it? I mean your only other option is disease and death and the same old same old that we've had for thousands of years. If some person was in front of you while your on your death bed and they offered you life. Would you actually turn it down? I dont think many people at all would. It's the same reason people have surgery when they have some life threatening problem. It's because they don't want to die. If they truly believed in the will of nature to take it's course, they would refuse all help in my opinion.

    How come you look to nature and the possible intentions of an intelligent designers as to what we should or shouldn't do? Why can't we just do what we want unless made to do other wise? I mean obviously all our choice is an illusion anyway. Everything is already set in motion. Every decision you made, all chemical and physical actions and reactions all predetermined since the big bang (or earlier). Every path of every particle all has a rhyme and reason for doing what it has done in the past and therefore if no outside involvement is introduced to the universe then all those particles have predictable futures as well. Every thought and feeling of independence is delusion at its highest level. Yet we are powerless against it's complexity, so there is nothing to do but live in a way where we ignore it.

    I don't know what to make of the second half of your second paragraph haha but sounds a little farfetched that humans used to live longer than they do now. I don't see any remnants of a more advanced and intelligent civilisation of humans ever having inhabited earth than what the western world is now.
  • quark
    92 posts Member
    edited August 17
    The possibility humanity actually have to settle on other planets is very fascinating. We are the archnids maybe?

    We can be nervous about consequense yes, but there would undoubtetly be a lot of benefits to. Technology, resources that might help humanity in the future.

    If we where to live in space and other planets, we would change physiology. Difference in gravitation and radiation will change, like local evolution. We get weaker in space etc. Maybe we will make Earth-environment bases elsewhere so that we can maintain our current earth adapted form.
  • I‘m on mobile and a large response just got erased because the page refreshed itself, so I won’t write it down again.

    I fundamentally disagree with most things you say and we have a very, very different perception of the world.

    Politics aren’t allowed on the forum for good reason; I could share a couple of things about American imperialism with you, let’s just say be grateful every second of your life that you’re not on the receiving end of it.
    Just luck of birth.

    Standing in front of the Enola Gay made my skin crawl. You probably do not understand this.

    Standing in front of the space shuttle however made me feel awe, fascination, it was somehow uplifting.
    Humans have reached a high level of complexity and most of us aren’t able to tap into even a fraction of our potential, most evidently when you see real geniuses doing whatever they do, be it maths or music or whatever.
    Before altering ourselves there’s unused capacity that needs to be accessed.

    The next step in our evolution is to
    reorganize the whole planet, raise knowledge and awareness, co-operate on a global level and effectively become one.
    These steps are required to go beyond of what we can imagine.

    Sticking to the current system in all it forms will ultimately result in our doom.
  • Haha great thread. I watched that movie so many times as a teenager. And yeah @Starwarsor66 Dizzy was fine as heck😍
  • skincarver wrote: »
    I‘m on mobile and a large response just got erased because the page refreshed itself, so I won’t write it down again.

    I fundamentally disagree with most things you say and we have a very, very different perception of the world.

    Politics aren’t allowed on the forum for good reason; I could share a couple of things about American imperialism with you, let’s just say be grateful every second of your life that you’re not on the receiving end of it.
    Just luck of birth.

    Standing in front of the Enola Gay made my skin crawl. You probably do not understand this.

    Standing in front of the space shuttle however made me feel awe, fascination, it was somehow uplifting.
    Humans have reached a high level of complexity and most of us aren’t able to tap into even a fraction of our potential, most evidently when you see real geniuses doing whatever they do, be it maths or music or whatever.
    Before altering ourselves there’s unused capacity that needs to be accessed.

    The next step in our evolution is to
    reorganize the whole planet, raise knowledge and awareness, co-operate on a global level and effectively become one.
    These steps are required to go beyond of what we can imagine.

    Sticking to the current system in all it forms will ultimately result in our doom.

    Hmm, well no I probably would never feel much bad emotions towards the enola gay considering Japan started it and wouldn't surrender even though their government was warned again and again of the bombs. I suppose how could the Japanese government really of known what was to come, or even if the threat was true. A threat and following through on a threat is a totally different feeling to the victim.

    I know America has huge faults, but like I said, they are the lesser evil. I mean really, would you prefer Germany of won and be in charge? Or China with their ridiculous communist censorship? I do however think present day Russia perhaps could fulfill the position of America if it had the economy to do so. Although always pitched against each other by the media, those 2 countries seem pretty similar imo. On the surface at least. Because I dont know much about russia. Just a bleak countryside and lack of booming economy and entertainment industry seems like their main differences haha.

    What do you mean raise a level of awareness and raise knowledge? You mean just study harder? That's what the western world is already trying to do. More and more people in higher education and contributing to the community than ever before. I mean what else is there to do? Please don't say some spiritual thing like smoke some herb and sit back and let the feelings of earth and surroundings flow through us haha there have been many groups of people tried that path and never got that far by any measure haha I mean you yourself seem a little open to "expanding your mind" type of things, and you speak of how it could help us all become way smarter. Seriously, has it given you any progress at all in tapping into some higher part of your brain that makes you better with maths or music? No offence, but I doubt it has, and most likely the only thing that would help with either is just practice or eventually technology could alter or augment your brain so that you can do those things better if you chose to.
  • Haha great thread. I watched that movie so many times as a teenager. And yeah @Starwarsor66 Dizzy was fine as heck😍

    Yeah I threw the remote at the tv and broke it when she died.
  • SrawDawg
    916 posts Member
    edited August 17
    Do I think there will be other interesting technology down the road? Sure. It would be cool to see a real hoverboard that floated on nothing but air like a speeder, no rotating fan blades just electric or magnetic actions. Or a plasma wall barrier or shield that could stop physical objects from penetrating it. And of course plasma based weapons.

  • SrawDawg wrote: »
    Do I think there will be other interesting technology down the road? Sure. It would be cool to see a real hoverboard that floated on nothing but air like a speeder, no rotating fan blades just electric or magnetic actions. Or a plasma wall barrier or shield that could stop physical objects from penetrating it. And of course plasma based weapons.

    They made that magnetic hoverboard. It kind of sucked though haha had to be on a metal surface obviously and only hovered like a milimeter off the ground as though the ground were like ice. Plasma weapons would be cool. They could work now in large scale weapon like the size of a big cannon. They'll probably be scraped in favor of high energy laser guns though because of the precision and way higher speeds with which they hit their target. Imagine equipping a whole army with guns that fire at the speed of light and are silent operate in x-ray and gamma ray wavelengths so they have no chance of being seen.
  • ROMG4
    2893 posts Member
    edited August 17
    My ideal future is one where Peta goes defunct
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

    OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

    Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!