criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Our Last Big Transmission?

@F8RGE Will the information we'll get to know at Gamecom include every content you've planned before the game's support ends? In other words will this be the last big announcement? Will the game be activate after the release of Fallen Order?

Replies

• Lyc4n
    1135 posts Member
    Feels like they are currently going uphill and winning. Many players have come back, you can tell by all the low level cards. I think there will still be alot of support but they will only announce the immediate future ie to the end of this year.
  • I heard that the game’s live service will continue into 2020 and Ben hasn’t shot down an announcement (for battlefront 2) at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim
  • rogerbigham1968_
    446 posts Member
    edited August 17
    I think we will get episode 9 content and thats a wrap.
    Probably gonna die a slow death after that .
    Bf2015 is hanging on by a thread but it's still being sold while ea knows it's filled with cheaters.

Shame shame
  • I heard that the game’s live service will continue into 2020 and Ben hasn’t shot down an announcement (for battlefront 2) at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

That would be amazing. :heart:
  • IronSoldier
    3718 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited August 17
    They can't/won't share information like that in a big announcement for hopefully obvious reasons. But whilst the game is being enjoyed by so many and content lands successfully there's no reason for a last will and testament type announcement.

Await to see what's announced and then, see what else is mentioned ;)

(Closing as there's not much to be discussed and this will just end up as a Game = Dead spamfest)

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!