criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

GA unplayable with lag and rubberbanding

Game has been unplayable today particularly GA since the HU event. This needs fixing on Xbox ASAP!

Replies

• This is every game mode. Can't play. Every server I get put into, no player can move and everyone backing out. So much for this event this weekend..
  • I got the same problem in GA on Xbox One. The lag is real!
  • Earlier on this was also happening with SA on Kamino and Endor. I'm not sure whether it got fixed or whether it was simply limited to those maps but I was able to play on Ryloth, Unknown Regions, D'Qar, and Fondor with no problems. Fondor was before playing a match on Kamino when lag was still an issue but the other maps were after I played a laggy game hence me not being sure about whether there was a fix or not.

HvV was not lagging when I tried playing that.
  • No server issues on 2015 game right now. Whenever this event is playing 2015 servers are pretty much full. Mostly. That's where I'm at. But watching Netflix atm