criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Ranking master YODA in HvV

CC_1010
1780 posts Member
There many who believe that he is completely OP and absolutely dominates everyone in HvV.
I believe this could not be further from the truth. On PC his standard attack has no momentum and he takes easily damage when he uses his dash from the enemy lightsabers. His dash is also easily avoidable.
I practiced with him and am trying to master him now, because he HAS really strong qualities that are a great asset to any team combo.

I think he is still a support hero. In that role he truly shines. He will be better offensively when he gets his HOK which he really needs if you want to go all out with him in HvV.
( I use 4th dash more damage on enemy heroes and bonus health from presence. If you have better setups please let me know)

Here is my ranking:

S: Vader(high) Kylo(medium)
A: Grievous(medium) Yoda(low)
B: Kenobi(High) Luke(Medium) maul(medium)
C: dooku(Low) Rey(medium)

Replies

• CC_1010
    1780 posts Member
    Anakin is high A imo
  • CC_1010
    1780 posts Member
    Anakin is high A imo
  • im going to make a tier list they are not that easy to make once your past the really strong characters but Boba and Vader are top 2 so far Boba is just god statues right now and Vader is the best all around saber hero in HvV imo Kylo and Palps is 3rd and 4th cause they have game braking mechanics even if Palps might not work out sometimes (both Kylo and Palps can stun through block and Palps has stagger on his lightning that can often times cancel your abilities)

so far Yoda is not at the top at least imo.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • ubzvc5zh88z4.png

just how I see it and there is like 10 tiers lmao
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • CC_1010
    1780 posts Member
    unit900000 wrote: »
    ubzvc5zh88z4.png

That is not too far of from my list.
  • MC_XIX
    1913 posts Member
    ubzvc5zh88z4.png

I respect your opinion and everything, but for me this is completely wrong. I don't even know where to begin tbh.

- Han is way too low, he's a monster if you can aim. At least A Tier.

- Finn can be game-breaking and can turn a semi-competent team into a nightmare, should be high B Tier.

- Anakin below Sidious??? No way. Anakin is top 3 and Palps is about 10th best overall because of rag-doll spam and low DPS.

- Chewie and Iden are better than you make them out to be. Both are B Tier.

The others I can agree with... :neutral:
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    ubzvc5zh88z4.png

I respect your opinion and everything, but for me this is completely wrong. I don't even know where to begin tbh.

- Han is way too low, he's a monster if you can aim. At least A Tier.

- Finn can be game-breaking and can turn a semi-competent team into a nightmare, should be high B Tier.

- Anakin below Sidious??? No way. Anakin is top 3 and Palps is about 10th best overall because of rag-doll spam and low DPS.

- Chewie and Iden are better than you make them out to be. Both are B Tier.

The others I can agree with... :neutral:

Han is A tier but blasters are easy targets thats why everyone but Boba is so low.

never seen Finn do anything besides die in a competent lobby.

I only put Palps so high do to his game braking mechanics he can stun threw block just like Kylo and he has stagger on his lightning yes sometimes he dont work out so well but when he does he is a pain to deal with and basically game braking also Palps might have low overall damage but his burst damage is high with chain lightning.

Chewy and Iden are good but like I said easy targets only reason all these blasters are so low.