criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Down to the wire.

Now, my doubts have doubts. I don't know what to think anymore. This pve mode got my feels all over the place.

I'm happy and dissapointed at the same time. I don't know what to think. I'm trying not too.

Also I'm trying not to get my expectations up. But there is a part of me that's overly excited. And I can not help this... Feels like I'm inbetween worlds at the same time.

Anyone else feels like this?

Replies

• Lyc4n
    1125 posts Member
    Now, my doubts have doubts. I don't know what to think anymore. This pve mode got my feels all over the place.

I'm happy and dissapointed at the same time. I don't know what to think. I'm trying not too.

Also I'm trying not to get my expectations up. But there is a part of me that's overly excited. And I can not help this... Feels like I'm inbetween worlds at the same time.

Anyone else feels like this?

I dont care about the pve modes but i feel like this about the new updates. Multiple things have now strongly put down the idea of commandos being added to the game and i cant help but feel very disapointed if this is the case. Im preparing myself for a bad CT just incase