criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

where is the option (not how) to play taking down AT-AT walkers with speeders and tow cables ?

Hello,

I've just acquired battlefront I and II for PC for a very good price, and I'd like to play taking down AT-AT walkers with speeders, like in the Empire Strikes Back film.

But I cannot find a way to do it:

In BattleFront I, the way I've tested is to try to play a multiplayer game 'walker assault', but I've waited, literally forever (1h OR MORE, because I didn't have enough patience to wait enough) for the 40 -wtf- players to join, so I cannot play.

In BattleFront II, I have no idea where to start.

Is there an easy / online with few players /offline with ai players to play it ?

I can't believe EA Games did not think about it.

Thanks,

Roger

Replies

• bfloo
    15713 posts Member
    In the 2015 game it is a training mission.

The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

Thanks, but which one ? I cannot find it...
  • bfloo
    15713 posts Member
    runnery wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »

Thanks, but which one ? I cannot find it...

I forget, there weren't that many though.

The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Starmasui73146
    1258 posts Member
    edited August 27
    runnery wrote: »
    Hello,

I've just acquired battlefront I and II for PC for a very good price, and I'd like to play taking down AT-AT walkers with speeders, like in the Empire Strikes Back film.

But I cannot find a way to do it:

In BattleFront I, the way I've tested is to try to play a multiplayer game 'walker assault', but I've waited, literally forever (1h OR MORE, because I didn't have enough patience to wait enough) for the 40 -wtf- players to join, so I cannot play.

In BattleFront II, I have no idea where to start.

Is there an easy / online with few players /offline with ai players to play it ?

I can't believe EA Games did not think about it.

Thanks,

Roger

In "Skirmish" game mode on the Hoth map Outpost Beta (when at the last stage of the map), you can select the snow speeder. To fire the tow cable on X-Box One you press Y (it's the same on the PC press Y on the keyboard) when near the side of the AT-AT. Then it is a challenge mini game to try to keep the vehicle between the continuing shrinking bar. If you manage it the final pass circling it will release the tow cable. Be sure to pull up upon release so as not to crash.

Here's a takedown on "Skirmish: Walker Assault" Outpost Beta:

You can also practice in the Training mode mission called "Invasion".
    Watch from 3:23-3:29 and 3:51-4:05...

Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • Wow ! Thank you all for your answers
  • runnery wrote: »
    Wow ! Thank you all for your answers
    🙂 Any time.

“There is always hope.”