criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Tonight on HvV

...the Dark Side has left the house.

Today I found myself in this interesting HvV lobby. The more heroes the better? New game mode? Brand new bug? It's anyone's guess. People were coming and going, the game never started.

4o4bqn05dxob.jpg
y8cig1v8a7pg.jpg
v31x4k316x5d.png

Replies

• This happened to me exactly 2 months ago, it's just a bug as far as I'm aware but to be honest I also wouldn't mind seeing how an 8v8 HvV would turn out
  • Its an old bug, but it checks out.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• They still have yet to do a max 10 vs 10 HvV, and I don't know why.
  • SrawDawg wrote: »
    They still have yet to do a max 10 vs 10 HvV, and I don't know why.

Yeah that would be pretty fun actually
  • So this is what comes after the blocking bug got fixed.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Kamykatz wrote: »
    ...the Dark Side has left the house.

Today I found myself in this interesting HvV lobby. The more heroes the better? New game mode? Brand new bug? It's anyone's guess. People were coming and going, the game never started.

4o4bqn05dxob.jpg
    y8cig1v8a7pg.jpg
    v31x4k316x5d.png

If you were playing on Death Star II, then I think it is a glitch. Happened to me more than once.

• I hope to figure out how to trigger this BUG, but as it seems a server side BUG, I don't think we have any control on triggering it ourselves.
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Spiito
    1913 posts Member
    It's buggy hope.
    The idea of more heroes being in use is nice. But limited to 2 teams, not so much. (Maybe 5 teams of 2 would be better.)
    A few nights back, in HvV, there was one player on the opposing side, for what felt like a long time. (1v4)
    I was upset that I couldn't instigate violence against my team. I just have all these Jon Snow feels.
    Why isn't there an option to turn traitor in the heat of battle. There's no " [So&so] has challenged you" prompts.
    It would've been 2v3 if I could have helped the opponent. I know that would have been enough to make a difference.
    Half the characters in Star Wars work together at some point, anyways. I wish we could see a team like, Iden paired with Luke, or Boba paired with Lando, Vader with Anakin, and so on. HvV is so peculiar already, with young Leia fighting her adult son, on a planet that neither of them have been depicted on. . .
    Wknuto!
  • BlueBox5 wrote: »
    If you were playing on Death Star II, then I think it is a glitch. Happened to me more than once.

I don't remember the map, to be honest.

I'd be happy to try a 6v6 or 8v8 event in HvV. It would probably be a beautiful mess with none of the triggered abilities working in time or at all.