criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

What's your least favorite map and why?

Personally, mine is Jakku. Jakku is so awful, the map layout just advocates horrible gameplay, difficult to navigate, terrain messes up attacks & the entire thing is uphill. Jakku is a pretty map but it is god awful for GA.

What's your least favorite?
th1t3mn151el.gif


"Never doubt what you have done, All your decisions brought you to that point."
-Kreia / KOTOR 2

Euaaagh
-Lego Yoda

Replies

  • Lyc4n
    1164 posts Member
    Hoth and crait, so bored of hoth being in eveey single battlefront when its just a boring load of snow with a couple of caves. Crait has the same issue. Dont mind the the parts after the walker though
  • CC_1010
    1819 posts Member
    edited August 17
    Kashyyyk and Jabbas palace are awful in HvV!
    One is way to tight(also too much furniture) and one is a dream Got every luke main.
  • Werowe4
    221 posts Member
    edited August 17
    Jabba’s Palace for HvV especially (blast as well to an extent) because of the constant camera issues with such narrow and low ceiling corridors.
  • The only HvV maps I despise are Jabba's Palace and Hoth, Jakku in HvV is fine, it just sucks in GA.
    th1t3mn151el.gif


    "Never doubt what you have done, All your decisions brought you to that point."
    -Kreia / KOTOR 2

    Euaaagh
    -Lego Yoda
  • Easily Jakku.

    Not completely sure why. I mean, like all the maps, its graphically amazing.
  • My least favorite is also Jakku, it’s just a terrible GA map
  • For GA Kamino, almost every phase is chokepoints and a competent LS team will never lose phase 4

    For HvV Geonosis because it is too big.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Geonosis for both GA and HvV. Boring map with boring design. After what they did with the long awaited Geonosis, i have doubts about Felucia.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • Every single one of them.
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Every single one of them.

    Not just the men, but the women, and the children too?
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • Naboo for CS is way too clustered
  • Mos Eisly and Geonosis. I will always quit out on those maps
  • jakku heavily unbalanced
  • Spiito
    1926 posts Member
    There are some things which I don't like about some maps, but such things are tolerable.
    For example, HvV Yavin (as a gunner.) The vines on the walls next to the stairs will often take up my entire field of vision, if I'm on the stairs' platform, shooting at people that are in the courtyard below me. -But otherwise Yavin is fairly enjoyable.
    Wknuto!
  • Alex64
    7673 posts Member
    Kamino in the first place as the worst
    Geonosis in second
    Theed and Kashyyyk on third place
    Why so serious?
  • Takodana
  • Geonosis
  • HvV- Geonosis Ga- Jakku
  • HvV- kashyyyk & geonosis
  • ZephanUnbound
    3012 posts Member
    edited August 17
    HvV- Geonosis (because it's way too big), Jabba's Palace (because of camera issues with taller characters and because you can't really play any blaster characters since it's all close quarters), and Jakku (because of poor spawns and uneven terrain that frequently allows attacks to get through your saber blocking)

    Blast- Crait (because you can get trapped at the tunnel spawn), Hoth (because of poor spawns, enemies can spawn right behind you on both sides of the map)

    CS- Kamino (because I like to play vehicles in CS and there are none on Kamino)
  • all around id say Kashyyyk its annoying in HvV because there is ledges outside and holes inside map design is awful and its awful in GA to whats up with the stupid steroid grass? just an annoying map for both modes.

    for GA Geonosis was one of my favorite maps but now it might just be my most hated balance got messed up for both sides with recent changes the republic tanks and the nerfing of the AT-TEs health has just made it a completely different map at this point. the AT-TEs used to be balanced and you could take them out if you knew what you was doing but now its to easy to destroy them but at the same time the stupid republic tanks make it really hard to attack them they are either trying to kill you or blocking your fire.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Oh yeah forgot Kashyyyk for HvV, that's worse than Geonosis
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Alex64
    7673 posts Member
    unit900000 wrote: »
    all around id say Kashyyyk its annoying in HvV because there is ledges outside and holes inside map design is awful and its awful in GA to whats up with the stupid steroid grass? just an annoying map for both modes.

    for GA Geonosis was one of my favorite maps but now it might just be my most hated balance got messed up for both sides with recent changes the republic tanks and the nerfing of the AT-TEs health has just made it a completely different map at this point. the AT-TEs used to be balanced and you could take them out if you knew what you was doing but now its to easy to destroy them but at the same time the stupid republic tanks make it really hard to attack them they are either trying to kill you or blocking your fire.

    That mask... Looks cool.
    Why so serious?
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    all around id say Kashyyyk its annoying in HvV because there is ledges outside and holes inside map design is awful and its awful in GA to whats up with the stupid steroid grass? just an annoying map for both modes.

    for GA Geonosis was one of my favorite maps but now it might just be my most hated balance got messed up for both sides with recent changes the republic tanks and the nerfing of the AT-TEs health has just made it a completely different map at this point. the AT-TEs used to be balanced and you could take them out if you knew what you was doing but now its to easy to destroy them but at the same time the stupid republic tanks make it really hard to attack them they are either trying to kill you or blocking your fire.

    That mask... Looks cool.

    giphy.gif?*****=790b7611c7741f41e8e8fe0ba7b5e4f39984bc7a589eec5d&rid=giphy.gif

    its from WWE its Bray Wyatts fiend persona if you think the mask looks cool you should check out his entrance that one in my sig dont do him any justice and all the other one on youtube dont either you should watch this one https://streamable.com/gqj03
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • MC_XIX
    1926 posts Member
    Kashyyyk for HvV. Don't even get me started on that abomination.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    all around id say Kashyyyk its annoying in HvV because there is ledges outside and holes inside map design is awful and its awful in GA to whats up with the stupid steroid grass? just an annoying map for both modes.

    I don’t know; I kind of like the Kashyyyk and Bespin (I know there a lot of players that dislike the Bespin map for the same reason) maps for HvV, because of all the pitfalls. While I’m not one to actively go trolling to knock players off the maps, I like that the possibility of being knocked off adds more of a requirement than usual for players and teams to have situational awareness; on these maps, running around and blindly attacking without paying attention to what’s going on around you and/or (1) overcommitting in your attacks is penalized by the high likelihood that you’ll end up exposed to being knocked off the map. HvV teams that win on these maps (generally, based upon my own experience) are the ones that (2) seek to hold the most advantageous position for their team based upon the heroes in use and also successfully (3) move teammates back and forth from their “front line” to avoid opening themselves up to the knock off expose (in addition to doing all the normal things like sticking together, etc.). On other maps, a coordinated HvV team made up of average players can lose against a relatively disorganized team with two star players and poor/newer (but not quite noobs) players for the rest but on maps with these pitfalls, the teamwork of the former is much more highly rewarded (than usual).

    Examples of what I had in mind for what I said above (assuming HvV Kashyyyk map):
    (1) two or more LS heroes chasing after Maul onto one of the open platforms and getting him down to his last bit of health without paying attention to the positioning/angle Maul has gotten them in; they move in to spam swing en masse - he force choke throws the group off the map.
    (2) playing as villains, if Luke and Anakin are in play and/or the enemy team is saber heavy, either holding down as the defensive point the main treehouse interior area or one of the more covered/walled porticoes (is there a proper word for these?).
    (3) having blaster/more vulnerable heroes retreating - pulling back away from the edges - while the less vulnerable heroes move forward to take their place when one of the major knock off threat characters move in to approach the group (Maul, Luke, et al) from angles/positions which favor easy knock offs. Example from a game I had today (of this not being done): villain team is congregated on one of the platforms right outside the main treehouse area; Luke runs towards the group from inside the treehouse and is spotted; 2 blaster villains and emperor move towards Luke running towards the entrance as well while the team’s Vader retreated a bit and put up his block; Luke uses his force push and the two blaster villains and the emperor are all knocked off the map simultaneously.

    A bit long but I thought I’d elaborate a bit to see if I’m alone on liking the pitfall maps for these reasons.
  • For me it’s Crait and Hoth the only reason I don’t quit crait as soon I enter the lobby is because I know that after Crait I get to play 4 straight Clone Wars maps 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • Lyc4n wrote: »
    Hoth and crait, so bored of hoth being in eveey single battlefront when its just a boring load of snow with a couple of caves. Crait has the same issue. Dont mind the the parts after the walker though
    My thoughts exactly
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!