criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

We must face them Tier 3 help, (Impossible????)

Hi All,

New to BF2 and I am having a devil of a time beating the arcade "We Must Face Them" Tier 3. I don't have a gaming mouse or keyboard. I've tried every combination I can think of, both Chewie and Ray and I get stomped every time. I tried using a controller (xbox style), but I find it less precise than a mouse and keyboard, but it does have some increased functionality. The main issue is I run out of time. I both Googled and looked up YouTube videos and they seem to be for an older version as what they suggest doesn't seem to work. I've played this scenario at least 100 times and can't seem to beat it.

Does anyone have any suggestions/advice they can offer as this is a real bugger of a scenario to beat.

Thanks

G

Replies

• It is the worst one imo.

I think i did it with Maul. I ran towards the entrance of the castle and then took the hole wall on the right. Went up the corridor and just before the staircase there is the room on the right..
    Don't go in yet but hang in the corridor.

Now for the killing.. I didn't kill anyone until i was in the corridor. kill kill kill... once everyone is dead in the corridor and none are close enough to keep the timer alive, head into that room (on the right as u look at the stairs) and hopefully, you'l have 4 enemy spawn in the corridor you just left. That should give you enough time to get the others.

If you die, run back to the corridor... That's how I did it.

I'll try it again to see if it's changed.. But thanks to EA, all my challenges went back to locked for some reason so I'll have to unlock them again. Thanks EA
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber

giphy.gif
  • The worst one was hope cannot save them as Iden in my opinion took a century off my life trying to get it done
  • ElfiGreen4 wrote: »
    The worst one was hope cannot save them as Iden in my opinion took a century off my life trying to get it done

I didn't mind that one after I decided to go to one area and stay there.. I made a vid of it on YT way back when..
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber

giphy.gif
  • Anyone else completed the challenges and then find they are locked again?

giphy.gif
  • Ok, so I just did it again using the method of staying in the corridor and in and out of the surrounding rooms and did it 1st try.
    If you zip in and out of the rooms, they will spawn near you. I had 4 spawn at the bottom of the stairs. Don't worry about dying as it spawns you into a room close by. I recorded me doing it and I'll post a link a bit later. I died 3 times inc the very end. lol

giphy.gif
  • Thanks for the advice guys. kevlegs I'll give your method a shot later today. I did find that room and went into it and tried to wait them out, but after knocking off the first handful they didn't spawn fast enough to keep the timer alive. I'll look for the link, I really appreciate it.

G
  • Hope this helps.

giphy.gif
  • Hey Kevlegs,

woohoo!!!!! I did it, thanks a bunch man. Beat it on the second try. Instead of following your exact path I used your method. I exited the front, went through the hole and ran all the ways to the top of the stairs, (second flight) and started stomping on them in the staircase. I just kept running up and down and up and down both sets of stairs letting them spawn. Beat it with one life. Thanks again.

G
  • 808Exile wrote: »
    Hey Kevlegs,

woohoo!!!!! I did it, thanks a bunch man. Beat it on the second try. Instead of following your exact path I used your method. I exited the front, went through the hole and ran all the ways to the top of the stairs, (second flight) and started stomping on them in the staircase. I just kept running up and down and up and down both sets of stairs letting them spawn. Beat it with one life. Thanks again.

G

I have a few others on YT too. If ya get stuck just shout and I'll help ya out..

giphy.gif
  • Here is how I beat the above scenario, not very elegant perhaps as I'm still learning the controls and such so it looks like a spaz with a light saber, but it worked. Big thanks to Kevlegs1971 for his help and advice.

G
  • Kevlegs,

Saw your channel and subscribed.

G
  • Anyone else completed the challenges and then find they are locked again?

Twice so far. Had to redo them each time.

• Cadoth
    1137 posts Member
    edited August 19
    808Exile wrote: »
    Here is how I beat the above scenario, not very elegant perhaps as I'm still learning the controls and such so it looks like a spaz with a light saber, but it worked. Big thanks to Kevlegs1971 for his help and advice.

G

Just an advice, don’t run “street fighter”, it’s the most useless star card Rey has, if you want a good replacement I suggest you to use focused sight, btw I know you’re lvl 2 and probably you don’t have much choice between her star cards but focused sight is one of the first cards you want to unlock
    Post edited by Cadoth on
  • 808Exile
    15 posts Member
    edited August 19
    Thanks Cadoth, I'll give that a try. I'm still very new to this as in I think I've owned the game like two weeks. I haven't even tried multiplayer yet as I don't want to bog down others until I've learned the game better, (like learning to surf back home). I used to be a big gamer many moons ago, But then life got in the way. I used to work for Sierra On-line, a one time major competitor with EA, but you probably don't know who that is, lol. Since I've retired I've been gradually starting to game again, but it's going to take a while for me to get back up to speed, lol.

G
  • Cadoth
    1137 posts Member
    808Exile wrote: »
    Thanks Cadoth, I'll give that a try. I'm still very new to this as in I think I've owned the game like two weeks. I haven't even tried multiplayer yet as I don't want to bog down others until I've learned the game better, (like learning to surf back home). I used to be a big gamer many moons ago, But then life got in the way. I used to work for Sierra On-line, a one time major competitor with EA, but you probably don't know who that is, lol. Since I've retired I've been gradually starting to game again, but it's going to take a while for me to get back up to speed, lol.

G

Welcome to the forums and to the game anyway 🤠