criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

If Battlefront 3 ever becomes a reality, would you want them to do season passes?

2Next

Replies

• Sure. As long as an idea of the season pass content is available, I have no issue paying more
  • BF2015 failed in that their DLCs promoted exclusive content that couldn't coexist with the environment of those that didn't purchase it.

If Maps and Modes were available for all players that have the core game, the rest of the exclusive content could well be restricted to only those who bought it. The split in the community was because only who bought the Death Star DLC could play Death Star Maps and Modes, not because only who bought it could pick Bossk in any mode. This is an example, but any of the exclusive maps and modes actually did that, but not the weapons, star cards, and heroes.

Of course it goes along the Pay to Win line, but that wasn't a problem for EA/DICE back then, as they designed SWBFII2017 to be Pay to (try to) Win after all, but without paid DLCs.
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Chem0
    159 posts Member
    No for paid DLC.
  • It's too bad that the season pass concept promotes splitting the player base. I enjoyed the notion of selecting a planet or territory (Bespin / Outer Rim) and playing in that territory exclusively. The idea of selecting a planet and playing only there seems fun, but it definitely split the player base, and that's unworkable.
  • 1000%
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Absolutely
  • Since the free content was so poorly done and slow this game I’d take a Season Pass.

It’s cheaper than getting bored with the game and buying multiple other new games to try and scratch the new content to play itch
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Only if the base game has a LOT of content. And that means no.
    9wexqoicrpnu.png