criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Don’t get your hopes up

Remeber, if we have high hopes for something it’s going to end up with “aw man that stuff didn’t come” (Just what happened with the clone commando rumors) If we have low hopes we end up “wow I didn’t knew this stuff was going to be added” like in June.

Replies

• Considering that it's been over 1 year since anything of any value has been added to the game why would anyone have high hopes? I'm more concerned if what they add will break the game.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • DICE, why you don’t release an update in month X that focus only on quality of life changes, balancing and bug fixing? (without adding new contents)
  • I hope for Ahsoka
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• I think this game is going to be dead by the holidays at this rate
  • Don't ever get your hopes up with this game. Some content has been good, others not so much. Loads of people make 'wish' threads and end up disappointed. Like requests for hero skins. And with commandos obviously.

7xaik4n06ioj.jpg