criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Can default spawn be switched to the left side?

In BATTLEFRONT, contesting objectives and pushing up to provide support to teammates is an important factor in deciding matches. Oftentimes when I die and want to respawn, it always seems that every one of my squadmates is either "in combat" or "in vehicle", meaning I usually have to go all the way to the right and spawn in (with a five second timer), taking away valuable time where I could be helping my team. While this isn't a huge issue or gamebreaking mechanic, it's a little annoying when a match is close, and I can't immediately spawn in and help. I think it would be much better if the default spawn was on the left side of the spawn screen with the option to spawn in immediately.

Replies

• that would make sense wouldn't it? gee I wonder why it was never thought about previously.
  • Agreed
    #StarWars-y
  • If they don't they should add a button for default, and for each squadmate. Could be:
    PS4 and XO: Left, Up and Right arrow for teammates and maybe Square/X or Triangle/Y for Default
    PC: A, S, D for teammates and Q or E for Default. Thoughts?
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • I’d like That!
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I think it's fine as is as it encourages you to spawn on teammates more than default.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • I think it's fine as is as it encourages you to spawn on teammates more than default.

Can’t spawn on aerials or vehicles. Can’t change squads. So how do you spawn on squadmates?
  • vVrathh wrote: »
    I think it's fine as is as it encourages you to spawn on teammates more than default.

Can’t spawn on aerials or vehicles. Can’t change squads. So how do you spawn on squadmates?

As it should be.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • vVrathh wrote: »
    I think it's fine as is as it encourages you to spawn on teammates more than default.

As it should be.

Shouldnt be able to change squads? Yeah you seem to be exactly the kind of person they designed this fiasco for. Still didn’t answer my question. How can you spawn on your squadmates if you can’t spawn on them or change squads?
  • Agreed.

I mean I would spawn on teammates if the game would actually let me but more then half the time it wont.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • This really needs to be done. And remove the timer for the default option.
    #StarWars-y
  • I don't know why the game is full of these little annoying things. Makes me crazy
    9wexqoicrpnu.png