criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

When are they going to nerf Solo

Replies

• Already ruined Chewie....now you want to ruin Han?

Chewies fine

Same with Anakin.

Lmaooooo Anakin haters will always try to find a way to bring him into a topic talking about how he’s fine after getting nerfed 30 times and lost all his roles in the game. Come on guy get a grip

Once again, he didn't get nerfed; he got fixed.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Already ruined Chewie....now you want to ruin Han?

Chewies fine

Same with Anakin.

Lmaooooo Anakin haters will always try to find a way to bring him into a topic talking about how he’s fine after getting nerfed 30 times and lost all his roles in the game. Come on guy get a grip

Once again, he didn't get nerfed; he got fixed.

He was “fixed” two NeRfS ago.
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    Iden was king, and could wreck any hero. Han is way to OP for this game, and needs to be nerfed

Vader often gets called OP as well so tell me, when has a Han ever beaten an evenly skilled Vader 1v1? Han is fine. His low health and survivability are compensated with great damage.
  • TjPunx
    1599 posts Member
    TjPunx wrote: »
    Iden was king, and could wreck any hero. Han is way to OP for this game, and needs to be nerfed

Vader often gets called OP as well so tell me, when has a Han ever beaten an evenly skilled Vader 1v1? Han is fine. His low health and survivability are compensated with great damage.

He should be vanilla like all the other characters have since become. They should’ve all stayed as they were at launch, maybe tweaks here and there, but not the drastic changes they did. Problem is people got to used to what character they liked, and when a new one dropped that you couldn’t use your (favorite character) for they ran to the message boards and got them nerfed. Same here. He seems to be the only one that hasn’t been nerfed into the ground. Now it’s his turn

He should be vanilla like all the other characters have since become. They should’ve all stayed as they were at launch, maybe tweaks here and there, but not the drastic changes they did. Problem is people got to used to what character they liked, and when a new one dropped that you couldn’t use your (favorite character) for they ran to the message boards and got them nerfed. Same here. He seems to be the only one that hasn’t been nerfed into the ground. Now it’s his turn

I'd rather see a proper buff to Anakin, Obi-Wan (which the one he's getting next week looks great), Leia, Phasma's staff strike lunge, Grievous, Dooku, maybe Lando and Chewie before we go nerfing Solo. He's always been the glass canon of the heroes since launch and is one of the only heroes to retain his launch role. A Bossk with full abilities wrecks him, Iden trashes him, Boba melts him, Phasma can trade shot for shot with her health buff, Papa Palpatine is Papa Palpatine, Maul is too fast to kill with an average solo blaster hero, Vader and Kylo show him who's daddy. The only two that struggle withh him are the only two that struggle with all blaster heroes, being Dooku and Grievous. I'll admit I don't like the unblockable stagger for 500 damage and I think the stagger should be removed but Vader can also do 500 plus damage alone to an entire heroes team so fair is fair. The problem is, like you said, so many people jumped to nerfing that characters got sent to the dirt, mainly Anakin and now he's a poor excuse for what DICE claim to be the epitome of offense. How good Solo is is not the problem. It's the constant nerfs to heroes that put them far lower than any other hero, thus inflating the tier of others
  • You also might want to consider the characters that actually need nerfs like Yoda and Finn. They're a HUGE problem in bigger game modes.

Iden is still better than han. I don’t even use iden anymore becuase she’s just way too easy to use, it’s not fair. Iden is still king blaster hero, thank god for Obiwan

I find Iden and Han to be pretty even in terms of use. She does have the added benefit of her shield, but I play her the same way I plan Han and that shield doesn't stop his detonite or shoulder charge. Han does have her beat at range because of his fire rate. I don't use her pulse cannon that much. I probably should at longer ranges. She's just about as glass cannon as he is in my play time with her. I place Han above her after all the time I spent playing as both of them. They're my top 2 heroes with Han leading it. If I needed to pick between the two, I'd pick Han in a flash. In either case I can top HvV scores with both heroes consistently while being able to go toe to toe with the sabers. Definitely making them sweat a little trying to defeat me.

It's been said, but I'll say it again. None of that makes any difference once you get ganged up on. 1v1s are alright. 2v1s are a stretch, but doable. Anything other than that you might as well force respawn in HvV.
  • TjPunx
    1599 posts Member
    Han is OP. Please nerf
  • Clone201
    3973 posts Member
    edited August 24
    MC_XIX wrote: »
    Nearly all of the villains can take it to Han in a 1v1 lol. In fact, which villain can't? They all have the tools to beat him.

Han doesn't need nerfing.

Vader can't. He just has no chance :(

Are you joking? He's the 1st or 2nd most powerful hero in HvV, tied with Boba. He can easily beat up Han in 1v1 with his tank health pool alone.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    Nearly all of the villains can take it to Han in a 1v1 lol. In fact, which villain can't? They all have the tools to beat him.

You’re right, with Vader’s low health and Han’s pocket nuke, what chance does Vader have
  • MC_XIX wrote: »

Nice troll post🤣

Iden is still better than han. I don’t even use iden anymore becuase she’s just way too easy to use, it’s not fair. Iden is still king blaster hero, thank god for Obiwan

I find Iden and Han to be pretty even in terms of use. She does have the added benefit of her shield, but I play her the same way I plan Han and that shield doesn't stop his detonite or shoulder charge. Han does have her beat at range because of his fire rate. I don't use her pulse cannon that much. I probably should at longer ranges. She's just about as glass cannon as he is in my play time with her. I place Han above her after all the time I spent playing as both of them. They're my top 2 heroes with Han leading it. If I needed to pick between the two, I'd pick Han in a flash. In either case I can top HvV scores with both heroes consistently while being able to go toe to toe with the sabers. Definitely making them sweat a little trying to defeat me.

It's been said, but I'll say it again. None of that makes any difference once you get ganged up on. 1v1s are alright. 2v1s are a stretch, but doable. Anything other than that you might as well force respawn in HvV.

Iden is all about her secondary fire. Once you master the trajectory you can OHK from any distance. Her Pulse Cannon isn't that great. The only way to get OHK with it is if you hit the enemy dead center. Don't waste time with head shots. Also her Droid Stun has been nerfed to almost useless. It stun time is like 1 second and the droid takes too long to lock on to a Jedi. I don't know how many times I've pressed to stun before a Jedi reaches me only to get killed 2 seconds before the stun finally takes effect.
  • vonVile wrote: »

Iden is all about her secondary fire. Once you master the trajectory you can OHK from any distance. Her Pulse Cannon isn't that great. The only way to get OHK with it is if you hit the enemy dead center. Don't waste time with head shots. Also her Droid Stun has been nerfed to almost useless. It stun time is like 1 second and the droid takes too long to lock on to a Jedi. I don't know how many times I've pressed to stun before a Jedi reaches me only to get killed 2 seconds before the stun finally takes effect.

I disagree on Droid stun - its enormously useful. Given that a sabre hero can so easily take out Iden, paralysing a charging Anakin or Obi Wan for a second or two often gives you enough of an edge to take them down with her alt-fire or a flurry of headshots.

As far as the topic is concerned, Han absolutely does not need a nerf. I'm trying to level him at the moment and he is absolutely no way near OP.
  • Clone201 wrote: »

Are you joking? He's the 1st or 2nd most powerful hero in HvV, tied with Boba. He can easily beat up Han in 1v1 with his tank health pool alone.

Yes I am joking haha Also I'd probably say kylo is a more efficient hero killer than boba. Boba is good, but not really as good as kylo.
  • Clone201
    3973 posts Member
    edited August 24
    Clone201 wrote: »

Yes I am joking haha Also I'd probably say kylo is a more efficient hero killer than boba. Boba is good, but not really as good as kylo.

Boba's up to Vader in that he can kill blaster heroes with a single upgraded barrage and his in air recovery makes him extremely difficult to keep up with as a saber hero for one. Also he can just fly in and around them once they expend their force powers, chipping their health away in the process. He can become the hardest hero to defeat, thus the most overpowered. Good Boba players usually have the least amount of threats or deaths than anyone else on his team on most maps for HvV.
  • tankertoad
    6409 posts Member
    edited August 24
    If you think Solo needs a nerf. Youre the reason this title sucks.

I like how all non saber toons continue to get begged for nerfs (people begging for Finn nerf, and Finn sucks)....we see what your doing. Started with Leia' and on done the line. Was Boba last month.

I swear why couldn't they make lightsaber smash up for the children and then actual battlefront.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • tankertoad wrote: »

I like how all non saber toons continue to get begged for nerfs (people begging for Finn nerf, and Finn sucks)....we see what your doing. Started with Leia' and on done the line. Was Boba last month.

I swear why couldn't they make lightsaber smash up for the children and then actual battlefront.

Finn is the best blaster hero in GA due to op big deal

Boba's up to Vader in that he can kill blaster heroes with a single upgraded barrage and his in air recovery makes him extremely difficult to keep up with as a saber hero for one. Also he can just fly in and around them once they expend their force powers, chipping their health away in the process. He can become the hardest hero to defeat, thus the most overpowered. Good Boba players usually have the least amount of threats or deaths than anyone else on his team on most maps for HvV.

Hmmm, most of the blaster heroes can handle him. Like yes a good boba will beat them a quite a bit, but a good vader will ALWAYS beat any of the blaster heroes 1v1. Also vader can handle any of the saber heroes as well. Not one of them is a challenge for him 1v1. Whereas a good Anakin can cause a lot of trouble for boba with pull (obviously) and HM knock downs.
  • Clone201
    3973 posts Member

Hmmm, most of the blaster heroes can handle him. Like yes a good boba will beat them a quite a bit, but a good vader will ALWAYS beat any of the blaster heroes 1v1. Also vader can handle any of the saber heroes as well. Not one of them is a challenge for him 1v1. Whereas a good Anakin can cause a lot of trouble for boba with pull (obviously) and HM knock downs.

I agree, so Boba's either 1st or 2nd best hero in HvV. That all depends on the map in question and heroes the enemy uses.

Anakin can't do anything to a good boba. He can dodge mid-air & recovers before anakin can touch him if he failed to dodge. Most of the blaster heroes can't handle him at all. Leia is just bad, chewie lol you have to be pretty bad to continue to fly while chewie is shooting. Can easily out gun him. Lando gets rocket barrage & his stun can be dodged. Han is the only one that's a real threat

Anakin can't do anything to a good boba. He can dodge mid-air & recovers before anakin can touch him if he failed to dodge. Most of the blaster heroes can't handle him at all. Leia is just bad, chewie lol you have to be pretty bad to continue to fly while chewie is shooting. Can easily out gun him. Lando gets rocket barrage & his stun can be dodged. Han is the only one that's a real threat

He can one shot Han with RB as well so if the Hans not a great shot then RIP

I agree, so Boba's either 1st or 2nd best hero in HvV. That all depends on the map in question and heroes the enemy uses.

He's good on every map except jabbas palace & heroes chosen doesn't matter. He poops on everyone giving equal skill
  • Clone201
    3973 posts Member

Won't matter if he's a good shot, wait that's nearly impossible on console against good self aware Boba players. Just properly dive bomb or ambush him with rocket barrage to kill any Han out there. Little skill needed.

Won't matter if he's a good shot, wait that's nearly impossible on console against good self aware Boba players. Just properly dive bomb or ambush him with rocket barrage to kill any Han out there. Little skill needed.

Yeah true. Fly in, RB, fly out. Pretty lame playstyle IMO🤷‍♂️

Yeah but Boba is just so much fun though
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

He looks very cool. I love the way hes animated especially his jetpack. I have no problem with people who play him aggressively. What I have a problem with are the people who use him to troll. When in the hands of a noob or a troll he is utter cheese and theres no way to counter it. Air recovery needs to go.

He looks very cool. I love the way hes animated especially his jetpack. I have no problem with people who play him aggressively. What I have a problem with are the people who use him to troll. When in the hands of a noob or a troll he is utter cheese and theres no way to counter it. Air recovery needs to go.

When bad players just constantly fly away with him then yeah it feels like a waste to have him there, but to float in the sky perfectly whilst firing rocket barrage at enemies is just glorious skilless safisfaction
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

When bad players just constantly fly away with him then yeah it feels like a waste to have him there, but to float in the sky perfectly whilst firing rocket barrage at enemies is just glorious skilless safisfaction

Lol fair enough😂

Noticed how you didn't even attempt to say how boba can beat Anakin 1v1 Haha you know...because if it's equal skill, then ani has the upper hand. The fight might go for a while with boba always running until barrage is back, or getting the odd blaster shot off here and there and Anakin blocking/dodging until health comes back and then ani jumping out of barrages way each time. But it will end in anakin wearing him down if they are equal skill. It just takes 2 hits every now and then and boba is dead eventually. He'd have to get the luckiest barrage off ever if he's going to win against a GOOD Anakin. Keep in mind the word good. This is a strict 1v1 though.

Noticed how you didn't even attempt to say how boba can beat Anakin 1v1 Haha you know...because if it's equal skill, then ani has the upper hand. The fight might go for a while with boba always running until barrage is back, or getting the odd blaster shot off here and there and Anakin blocking/dodging until health comes back and then ani jumping out of barrages way each time. But it will end in anakin wearing him down if they are equal skill. It just takes 2 hits every now and then and boba is dead eventually. He'd have to get the luckiest barrage off ever if he's going to win against a GOOD Anakin. Keep in mind the word good. This is a strict 1v1 though.

You must assume boba will constantly stay on the ground in pull & heroic might range. Good Boba's don't wait on barrage & it's easy to just keep draining anakins stamina. Boba Fett should never lose to a saber hero no matter how good they are
  • tankertoad wrote: »

It’s past the point is being sad.

You must assume boba will constantly stay on the ground in pull & heroic might range. Good Boba's don't wait on barrage & it's easy to just keep draining anakins stamina. Boba Fett should never lose to a saber hero no matter how good they are

Constantly? Where did I say that? A good Anakin will know when to use pull and heroic might. Like those moments where boba is in range wanting to use his barrage, or his jet pack is low on fuel. No good boba is using barrage too far outside of the range of pull. Hell even rey is a good counter to boba. Just find him and wait until he's on the ground somewhere and turn on insight and then ambush him with dash from behind. Your making out like he's invincible. He "should never lose to a saber hero no matter how good they are". "NEVER"!!! Haha give me a break.

Quit being so dramatic about a possible slight imbalance with boba. I don't even personally believe it exists, but you've gone overboard with the belief haha
  • CC_1010
    2647 posts Member

Constantly? Where did I say that? A good Anakin will know when to use pull and heroic might. Like those moments where boba is in range wanting to use his barrage, or his jet pack is low on fuel. No good boba is using barrage too far outside of the range of pull. Hell even rey is a good counter to boba. Just find him and wait until he's on the ground somewhere and turn on insight and then ambush him with dash from behind. Your making out like he's invincible. He "should never lose to a saber hero no matter how good they are". "NEVER"!!! Haha give me a break.

Rey vs Boba a good match up?!?
  • CC_1010 wrote: »

I'm saying it's a possible way to kill boba.

Rey can beat boba lol cmon man

Rey can beat boba lol cmon man

Exactly. Rey can haha
  • MC_XIX
    2115 posts Member
    Boba can't damage Jedi either if the Jedi jumps over the rockets and then holds block. It's just as easy for Jedi to be immune to Boba as it is for Boba to be immune to Jedi.

Stamina recharges a lot quicker than Boba's jetpack fuel, so it's an infinite stalemate. Neither can kill the other. If I don't want to be killed by a Boba player in a 1v1 scenario, I will never be killed by him no matter which Jedi I'm using.
  • It's almost as though some people in this thread can't counter boba at all haha must really struggle against a good one.
  • It's almost as though some people in this thread can't counter boba at all haha must really struggle against a good one.

Lol whenever I'm Boba I dominate lobbies with him no matter how good the enemy players are.
  • TjPunx
    1599 posts Member
    Han should be vanilla like they made every other character to appease the whiners

Lol whenever I'm Boba I dominate lobbies with him no matter how good the enemy players are.

Yeah I'm sure everything you said about "never" dying is 100% true haha
    Han should be vanilla like they made every other character to appease the whiners

You're whining about whiners?
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

Lol okay bro. Just saying it's ridiculously easy to do well with Boba more than any other character once you get a decent amount of times practicing shooting while flying. I seen a friend of mines with a level 4 boba go up against 3 good & known players in here & got 1st place easily on a closed map like bespin. He's a cheese hero

Lol okay bro. Just saying it's ridiculously easy to do well with Boba more than any other character once you get a decent amount of times practicing shooting while flying. I seen a friend of mines with a level 4 boba go up against 3 good & known players in here & got 1st place easily on a closed map like bespin. He's a cheese hero

You were trying to tell me a few posts ago that you literally never die as boba. I don't believe you. You don't even believe you. I'm not even saying he's not a cheesy hero. I'm just saying that what you said was a lie and a massive exaggeration. That's all.

Also I imagine you play on american server? They can hardly be considered to be good players haha certainly a mile down the list from the top players.

You were trying to tell me a few posts ago that you literally never die as boba. I don't believe you. You don't even believe you. I'm not even saying he's not a cheesy hero. I'm just saying that what you said was a lie and a massive exaggeration. That's all.

Also I imagine you play on american server? They can hardly be considered to be good players haha certainly a mile down the list from the top players.

But those Australian servers are the battlefield of the gods huh