criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

When are they going to nerf Solo

13Next

Replies

• It's almost as though some people in this thread can't counter boba at all haha must really struggle against a good one.

Lol whenever I'm Boba I dominate lobbies with him no matter how good the enemy players are.

Yeah I'm sure everything you said about "never" dying is 100% true haha

Lol okay bro. Just saying it's ridiculously easy to do well with Boba more than any other character once you get a decent amount of times practicing shooting while flying. I seen a friend of mines with a level 4 boba go up against 3 good & known players in here & got 1st place easily on a closed map like bespin. He's a cheese hero

You were trying to tell me a few posts ago that you literally never die as boba. I don't believe you. You don't even believe you. I'm not even saying he's not a cheesy hero. I'm just saying that what you said was a lie and a massive exaggeration. That's all.

Also I imagine you play on american server? They can hardly be considered to be good players haha certainly a mile down the list from the top players.

But those Australian servers are the battlefield of the gods huh

Haha you remember. During the week it is yeah. We down to like just the hardcore players now basically. Only 1 or 2 full GA games running at a time. On weekend it's probably the same as mmmmerican server.
  • vonVile wrote: »
    TjPunx wrote: »
    Iden was king, and could wreck any hero. Han is way to OP for this game, and needs to be nerfed

Iden is still better than han. I don’t even use iden anymore becuase she’s just way too easy to use, it’s not fair. Iden is still king blaster hero, thank god for Obiwan

I find Iden and Han to be pretty even in terms of use. She does have the added benefit of her shield, but I play her the same way I plan Han and that shield doesn't stop his detonite or shoulder charge. Han does have her beat at range because of his fire rate. I don't use her pulse cannon that much. I probably should at longer ranges. She's just about as glass cannon as he is in my play time with her. I place Han above her after all the time I spent playing as both of them. They're my top 2 heroes with Han leading it. If I needed to pick between the two, I'd pick Han in a flash. In either case I can top HvV scores with both heroes consistently while being able to go toe to toe with the sabers. Definitely making them sweat a little trying to defeat me.

It's been said, but I'll say it again. None of that makes any difference once you get ganged up on. 1v1s are alright. 2v1s are a stretch, but doable. Anything other than that you might as well force respawn in HvV.

Iden is all about her secondary fire. Once you master the trajectory you can OHK from any distance. Her Pulse Cannon isn't that great. The only way to get OHK with it is if you hit the enemy dead center. Don't waste time with head shots. Also her Droid Stun has been nerfed to almost useless. It stun time is like 1 second and the droid takes too long to lock on to a Jedi. I don't know how many times I've pressed to stun before a Jedi reaches me only to get killed 2 seconds before the stun finally takes effect.

My experience with Iden is her keeping the pressure on the enemy whether it's her blaster or her secondary. I should have mentioned that I don't play heroes that much in the larger modes. Either because I miss out or I rather use some other reinforcement. I also don't care as much outside HvV. So there's that. Still my second best blaster hero.

So are you saying she's too easy or falls short? I'm a little confused with what you're trying to tell me.
  • I guess this forum loves abilities that does an enormous amount of damage and takes no skill.
    If you aren't going to nerf his blaster, nerf his Detonate Charge.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • TjPunx
    1599 posts Member
    Iden was fine at launch, and up till they made the change a couple updates ago. But they had to appease all the streamers/someone killed my hero in HvV crowd, and now she isn’t as a good as she was
  • TjPunx
    1599 posts Member
    Han is just way to OP compared to other heroes that are available
  • TjPunx wrote: »

You're still going on about this?
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Alwe15
    1672 posts Member

You're still going on about this?

Not sure why this thread remains open. It's just the OP spamming the same phrase and everybody else laughing at them.
    He’s way to OP, since the beginning

Why? What’s your rationale?
  • Werowe4 wrote: »
    He’s way to OP, since the beginning

Why? What’s your rationale?
    Theres no rationale. He is trolling. Hes gonna keep bumping this ***** thread to see how long he can keep it alive. That's what he does.
    I agree, just throw your Detonite Charge and let the multikills swarm in. Lots of skill required right?
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Detonite is a really dumb free damage + ragdoll and stagger ability (granting even yet more free damage) vs every unit without a bubble shield, and due to lack of spread/damage dropoff and effectively grants free kills on infantry and heroes alike (unless they can bubble, fly or have 1000 health to survive the 840+ damage he can do in one go with headshots).

Han's blaster is also stupidly good compared to pretty much every other hero blaster past about 20m close range. IMO that's a problem with most of those blasters needing a buff and not his a nerf, though, and if he didn't have the best stun ability of any blaster in the game (yes, Detonite is a stun), you'd actually need decent aiming skill to take advantage of it and it wouldn't be an issue.

That said he still generally loses to Vader, Kylo and Boba and can lose to Iden at very long (50m+ pulse cannon) range. He is overpowered compared to most other heroes, but not as much as Vader or Boba as he can't escape kill ball ganks and actually somewhat needs a decent team protecting him to output stupid levels of damage.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png