criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Anakin needs changes

-Pull-

-Remove his pull damage and extend his range and as a result remove 'All of Them' card and add a new one

Change damage output to '0'
Change his range stats to before nerf numbers

-Heroic Might-

The fact that the damage caused by this power increases parallel to the damage Anakin takes while using it is a very special feature and reflects his personality very well. Bring back only with different numbers

Change base damage to 150
Add max damage output with charge to 250 non-heroes/200 heroes

-Retribution-

-This ability has completely lost its meaning. it ends almost immediately. In no way does it feel or work as the most special power in this game. After all, in your words, this is a 'ultimate ability' right? Exlusive to the choosen one.

Too short. Change to 4 seconds at least.

as a result its damage will increase but you have already made changes that will compensate for this.

1)This ability is ready to use for a much longer time than it used to be
2)Damage taken while using 'HM' does not charge this ability anymore
3)The benefit to Retribution has been greatly reduced for Anakin's friends around him have been harmed.

-Passinote Strike-

-Way to slow. Until Anakin starts and ends this move, Luke can use his base lightsaber attack almost four times

Change his animation to a much faster one but keep the rest same. No ragdoll no damage increase.

A short note. The above written changes include changes that can be made without disturbing the crying babies. on the other hand, the facts are contained in the paragraph below.

The design language used to bring Anakin into this game requires him to stand and wait in the midst of enemies while using his powers.Without changing the language of this design, reducing the damage output of abilities creates difficulties in using the character. It takes away the meaning of the movements.If a movement is similar to a shock wave lasting half a second, the perception of its damage will be different from a punch that has strengthened for 5 seconds before hitting it. As you already know this difference, you designed Anakin's Heroic Might and Luke's Repulse in this way. Or retribution. Only one character in the game has this ability, which is also rarely applicable, effective and almost deadly over a wide range. This ability is designed to get you and your friends out of impossible situations and uniquely integrated into game mechanics. When you take a design that require a long time to be ready to use and has a low frequency of use in the game, then you reduce its application time and damage drastically but leave the motion the same way, the result becomes irrelevant to the definition and design of this ability.

as a result, Anakin is transformed into an oxymorone. Either redesigned or strengthened if this design language remains.To me it should return to the state before the last patch.(June 11). I'm not talking about the Anakin's original situation here. I'm just talking about the penultimate. So let's say five nerfs were applied. I accept the first four, and I'm talking about canceling the last one.
What could be the big news? The big news for me is that Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi are said to be definitively playable in the future. Unfortunately, the fact that these two are coming to the game is now considered the big news. While these are the foundation stones of the Star Wars universe. Very sad.

Replies

• Agree with passionate strike and HM, but 4 seconds is what retribution was when it was broken, 2 seconds is good, pull is good where it’s at it should be different than kylo’s no damage pull
  • Agree with most of it. Pull damage is fine. Retribution would be a problem again if it were 4 seconds. That might be too much. Everything else though is great
  • Psy3d
    780 posts Member
    For his pull damage needs to stay since it's already far slower animation than Kylo's and it can only be pulled off when stationary...not on air/jumping. So no change here.

HM might needs to have charge move completely removed since it's just another repulse move.

Retribution needs 4 second back or does more damage through use of raw strength star card in that 2 seconds it has.

PS still usable but animation speed up or it's OG state with block break + knockdown is welcome.

Highly unlikely anything I wrote will happen at all since devs only cater for casuals who are still recovering the butt hurt Ani gave them before June's mega nerf.

Maybe @F8RGE may finally share some thoughts on Ani someday on the recommended adjustments thats been highlighted on many threads.
  • I think Retribution should last longer but deal less damage or deal it slower so it will expose the enemies to your teammates if you dont get to kill them
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • On his appearance too
  • He's completely fine as is, truly a chosen one now.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Retribution is fine. It was way too good before and its still a fourth ability which no one else has (except technically Boba).

Pull is fine. It is a tiny bit slower than Kylo's and can't be used while airborne like Kylo's in exchange for actually dealing a bit of damage. I'd argue that Kylo's should do 10 or 20 damage by default instead of nerfing Anakin's. Also keep the bonus Pull range card.

Passionate Strike definitely needs a slight buff either to its animation speed or its lunge range. It's only viable with the pull combo and is dodged almost effortlessly in any other circumstance.

I would maybe like to see Heroic Might get a slight damage tweak so that it charges up its damage a bit like it used to (maybe ~150 max, definitely not the 300+ it used to do). That would help it stand out from Repulse again. Maybe if it gets a slight damage rework, the cooldown can go up from 18 seconds to 20 (again different from Repulse which is currently at 17 seconds).
  • Dude he would clear rooms again.
  • Sad_History
    132 posts Member
    edited August 19
    Both Heroic Might and Pull should go to cooldown when he use one of these abilities. It's the combo that OP. His range on pull should also be decreased. It's to good right now.

Retribution should increase because now it's just ridiculous. He should look cool doing that not the short stupid animation we see now.
  • Both Heroic Might and Pull should go to cooldown when he use one of these abilities. It's the combo that OP. His range on pull should also be decreased. It's to good right now.

Retribution should increase because now it's just ridiculous. He should look cool doing that not the short stupid animation we see now.

Be quiet
  • His PS needs a slight buff, maybe just speed up the animation. I wonder what the successful hit rate is for the move ... 20% ?

Everything else is probably fine
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • Both Heroic Might and Pull should go to cooldown when he use one of these abilities. It's the combo that OP. His range on pull should also be decreased. It's to good right now.

bdn5zbdh0dc1.gif
  • Anakin is just a poorly designed character. 360 degree abilities are ridiculous. The damage reduction is also lazy.
  • Phan816tom wrote: »
    Anakin is just a poorly designed character. 360 degree abilities are ridiculous. The damage reduction is also lazy.

Poorly designed.

He doesn‘t even looks like Anakin.
  • I think Heroic might should have a complete rework.

Remove AoE and replace with a short duration damage reduction.

It doesn't have to be this, just one idea that might work out. I like to see more light saber hero game play have more strategic and less AoE dependent. Honestly I'd like to see that for all heros and villains. Blaster heros can still keep their AoE abilities mainly because they don't have block.
    CAN IT! WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS YOU FIND A NEW GOD! B)