criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Heroes vs Villains

Do you think HvV will ever be 8v8 or 10v10 instead of just 4v4? I think it would make the matches even more chaotic and fun. There is plenty of characters to make it work. Also, how come Anakin is the only one with a 4th ability?

Replies

• The_New_Dark_Side_05
    20 posts Member
    edited August 19
    Do you think HvV will ever be 8v8 or 10v10 instead of just 4v4? I think it would make the matches even more chaotic and fun. There is plenty of characters to make it work. Also, how come Anakin is the only one with a 4th ability?
    I would love this type of mode, except one thing, the hero’s. It’s already bad enough with 4v4, but it EA can get their stuff together then that would be hecka fun...

Also, idk why Ani has a 4th Ability. We may never know...
  • It would be very fun.. once it loaded! it takes me like 4-5 minutes just for one game to load. I know 4-5 minutes isn't that long but every other mode loads fast (for me anyway!). but once it would load it would be chaotic.. which would be great!
    Instant Action Saved The Offline Community!!

FRIENDLY FIRE -> ON/Off in IA
  • My guess is because of all the complaints that LS heroes were weaker than DS villains, so they made Anakin strong to compensate. I don't think it really helped to balance though, I feel like it just made the negative aspects of the game (constantly being helpless from push/pull or stun effects) even worse and made the gameplay messier