criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Palpatine Block

Give the Sith Lord the ability to block force powers.

Replies

• His Dark Aura should reject Anakins Pull and Luke Repulse. Nothing more than that. He's already OP in the right hand. His dodging is to good and a block would make him a nightmare.
  • Only give him a block for force powers, not lightsaber strikes and possibly a small amount of blaster fire, although this should cost stamina.
  • No. With a block against force powers he would be unstoppable. I love the Emperor as much as you do, but we have had enough OP heroes in this game.

I never play OP heroes because it makes people rage and quit. It's no fun taunting the air with the Emperor. :/

• They should make a fourth ability for the Emperor, or replace the dark aura ability, it really does nothing but slow people down. They should replace it with a lightsaber only ability. They should make it to where he uses his lightsaber to block and attack, the only lighting attack he can use during this ability is chain lighting, but the damage it does is decreased. If they ever add in his chancellor appearance, or the hooded clone wars skin, the one he wears when he is fighting maul and his brother. If you are using his chancellor or the hooded clone wars skin, he will wield two lightsabers since he has two hidden sabers in the clone wars. That's just what I think.
  • They should also dim down the damage of all his lightning attacks against hero's too.
  • How will he be OP with a force power block?Every other Sith Lord in the game has a block, yet they can still dish out damage.
  • So Maul, Vader, Kylo are all OP because they have a block? Lol
  • The Emperor gets thrown around like a doll, when force ability's are used on him.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    The Emperor gets thrown around like a doll, when force ability's are used on him.

Exactly.
  • Palpatine is very powerful at the moment, given his dodge with the best evasive capabilities ingame. I think that if you give him a block, you'll take away the only weakness he has and make him the most powerful hero again. We don't need another kill switch :I
  • GreenMarc wrote: »
    Palpatine is very powerful at the moment, given his dodge with the best evasive capabilities ingame. I think that if you give him a block, you'll take away the only weakness he has and make him the most powerful hero again. We don't need another kill switch :I

He needs a block for force powers. A decent player may wait for him to use his dodges and then use force abilities on him. It’s not right. He deserves a block. It doen’t make sense.

• At least make a fourth ability to where he wields one or two of his lightsabers. The only lightning ability he can use during the duration of the lightsabers ability, is chain lightning, but the damage is reduced. I think that's how they should make it, so that way he won't be too annoying if the lightsabers attack would just be an ability. abilities don't last forever.
    At least make a fourth ability to where he wields one or two of his lightsabers. The only lightning ability he can use during the duration of the lightsabers ability, is chain lightning, but the damage is reduced. I think that's how they should make it, so that way he won't be too annoying if the lightsabers attack would just be an ability. abilities don't last forever.

No more lightsabers in this game. It's bad enough already with all the spam. Keep Palpatine unique as he is.

The only thing he really struggle against is Anakins pull and Obi-Wans mindtrick, but mindtrick is worse for blasters who cant jump high so a temporary immunity to Pull with Dark Aura activated would be a balanced addition to Palpatine.

At least make a fourth ability to where he wields one or two of his lightsabers. The only lightning ability he can use during the duration of the lightsabers ability, is chain lightning, but the damage is reduced. I think that's how they should make it, so that way he won't be too annoying if the lightsabers attack would just be an ability. abilities don't last forever.

No more lightsabers in this game. It's bad enough already with all the spam. Keep Palpatine unique as he is.

The only thing he really struggle against is Anakins pull and Obi-Wans mindtrick, but mindtrick is worse for blasters who cant jump high so a temporary immunity to Pull with Dark Aura activated would be a balanced addition to Palpatine.

Or give him a force block.

• A force block similar to yodas, would be nice instead of a lightsaber block ability.