criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Leaked image of LEGO First Order Jet Trooper. UPDATE: Live-action version spotted at D23

meshugene89
3635 posts Member
edited August 23
As well all (presumably) know, FO Jet Troopers were seen in the Ep IX trailer and now we have an idea of what they will look like, albit in LEGO form.
65ja8rno1s55.jpg
So, could this new canon appearance replace the non-canon appearance currently in the game, or will it simply be included as an optional skin in the RoS update?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Concepts
Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
Post edited by meshugene89 on

Replies

• Nah I'd say it's gonna be replaced with this skin as it's the official canon skin. We might even see what the FO Scout looks like if it's in Ep 9 as the current scout and aerial just have a pauldron on their shoulders.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • UPDATE!
    Official live-action version of Jet Trooper armour at D23 Expo:
    fuatr6mfizd8.jpg
    Helmet seems to closely resemble the Tank Trooper from Rogue One and the torso armour looks to be a new design as well. Definitely think we'll see this replace the current FO Jet Trooper appearance in the RoS update.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
  • UPDATE!
    fuatr6mfizd8.jpg
    Helmet seems to closely resemble the Tank Trooper from Rogue One and the torso armour looks to be a new design as well. Definitely think we'll see this replace the current FO Jet Trooper appearance in the RoS update.

Looks cool!
  • I wouldn’t mind it being a skin no need to throw something away
  • Looks awesome and hope it replaces the current skin
  • UPDATE!
    fuatr6mfizd8.jpg

Awesome. Dice we need these bad boys as the default FO Jet Trooper ASAP.
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    UPDATE!
    fuatr6mfizd8.jpg

I'm sure we'll get them in the RoS update.
    My Concepts
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    UPDATE!
    fuatr6mfizd8.jpg

I'm sure we'll get them in the RoS update.

I hope so!