criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

[PC] [PS4] Recruiting Troopers for 41st Elite Corps

Prop4FORDAYZ
68 posts Member
edited August 24
We have been a clan for over 3 months that's mainly a PS4 clan but we are now reaching out to other platforms, starting with PC. Looking for somewhat competitive players to join us in our military simulation of the 41st Elite Corps. You can play events with us or just join to hang out with people that you can play any mode with. Most events will be done based on the EST timezone. Join the ranks of the 41st, become an officer, lead a squad to victory! We are currently still recruiting officers to our ranks, if you are interested, join the discord and read the welcome channel for more information on us! We hope you enjoy your time with us.

When joining the Discord, you must read the rules in order to join the 41st Elite Corps. If you have any questions, please contact a Sergeant Major or higher in the Discord or post a message in the main communications channel.

Discord: https://discord.gg/P4GEt3h

Replies

• I checked out the discord info and it’s interesting. I have been interested in finding a group to regularly play with for a while. BF2 is the only game I play; never owned a console game before and so haven’t joined up with a group on this platform before. Probably b/c of this, I have some minor questions but my main one is when you say, “somewhat competitive players,” what do you mean exactly? I consider myself a good player but I’m not at the top 5 in GA each time kind of player and I’m not online 24/7 either. Just looking for clarification to see if it’d be a good fit. Thanks!
  • Werowe4 wrote: »
    I checked out the discord info and it’s interesting. I have been interested in finding a group to regularly play with for a while. BF2 is the only game I play; never owned a console game before and so haven’t joined up with a group on this platform before. Probably b/c of this, I have some minor questions but my main one is when you say, “somewhat competitive players,” what do you mean exactly? I consider myself a good player but I’m not at the top 5 in GA each time kind of player and I’m not online 24/7 either. Just looking for clarification to see if it’d be a good fit. Thanks!

I mean someone that won't play this game like once a month and has decent skill when playing. As long as you don't get like last place, you'll be fine. We're just looking for people that play this game regularly.