criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Details - Please Use Spoiler Tags

IronSoldier
3718 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
edited August 25
Hey All,

As we head towards the end of current Star Wars Saga there will be more and more details of the film going public.

Notably from D23 there were images, descriptions and most likely new footage publicly released shortly.

Some prefer to keep themselves blind of this before seeing the film.

What do you need to do?
If you're creating a topic about Episode 9 then consider adding to the title it contains potential spoilers - and in doing so avoid any titles which potentially spoil/giveaway details of the film.
If you're replying to a topic with details consider using the spoiler tag.
1d6fcefc87764982703fd9fb75260989.png

Similarly this extends to other Star Wars productions that will be released such as The Mandalorian and The Clone Wars.
If you see comments which are a bit detail heavy feel free to report and we'll tidy them up. Equally if someone is purposefully sharing details - report it.
Post edited by IronSoldier on

Replies

• Cool now I know thanks👍
  • RyanK388
    1777 posts Member
    All I care about is if the Resistance gets any support from The now-defunct New/old republic.
    Legends did it Better
    My gut tells me I’m hungry, and also something something Darkside
  • ep III - revenge of the sith
    ep VI - return of the jedi
    ep IX - should have been RISE OF THE SKYWALKER
  • dominokerem
    415 posts Member
    edited August 25
    can you guys stop using this for ***** reasons?

• can you guys stop using this for ***** reasons?
    hnhqkpa2k6fm.gif
  • can you guys stop using this for ***** reasons?
    6mv3ydhyjex8.jpeg
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Ok
    Buff Chewbacca
  • I prefer to keep myself blinded to the entire movie for as long as I live. So if you could all respect that forever, that'd be great.
  • I prefer to keep myself blinded to the entire movie for as long as I live. So if you could all respect that forever, that'd be great.

I'm probably going to hate it. But I'm going to watch it. Again and again. :(
  • Natalie wrote: »
    After ep.8 theres very little that im excited about. Snoke didnt matter, Rey's parents didnt matter, Kylo isnt a sith, Rey isnt a jedi, the republic doesnt care about the resistance, luke is gone, theres nothing to be excited for (maybe palp showing up, but i bet Dark Empire will have done it better anyways). Ep.7 rey beat kylo, ep.8 rey beat kylo, so now we got ep.9 where omg rey will beat kylo again. Seriously the first order is a joke, theres no threat anymore. At least it will be over.

I want to be excited for Episode 9, but unfortunately this pretty much sums up for I feel.
  • Do you get banned if you drop spoilers in the Game?

I had some ran in with riot support cause they choose to ban some folks(maybe myself included) for writing in all chat which characters died in Endgame or the recent GoT episode.
    Which was great fun to say the least seeing people get triggered over some movie tv series and even getting banned over ... well you get the gist.

Cheers
  • Do you get banned if you drop spoilers in the Game?

I had some ran in with riot support cause they choose to ban some folks(maybe myself included) for writing in all chat which characters died in Endgame or the recent GoT episode.
    Which was great fun to say the least seeing people get triggered over some movie tv series and even getting banned over ... well you get the gist.

Cheers

How long had endgame or GoT episode been out before you told everyone who died? If it's within 2 weeks of endgame, then you suck. However I think it's ok to talk about a tv show the next day.
  • EA_Tom
    357 posts EA Community Manager
    edited August 26
    Do you get banned if you drop spoilers in the Game?

Cheers

That's not cool at all. Please be kind to your fellow players and fans, and don't do that in our games (or anywhere, for that matter).
  • Alex64
    7654 posts Member
    edited August 26
    Dark side Rey looks like a bad joke
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • lok
    976 posts Member
    edited August 27
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Dark side Rey looks like a bad joke
    Ray looks like Ventress,look epic imo.
    Either it is a revelation scene(which i don`t think it is) or she is a sleeper spy and palps pulls back the blinders so she sees who she really is.
    The series needs palps back in it or someone really powerful on the dark side,or whats the point of star wars<....
    Just talking :)
  • hsf_
    1855 posts Member

Cheers

Rey dies.
    You're welcome.
  • JMaster
    2197 posts Member
    I'm so embarrassed and confused right now.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Starmasui73146
    1258 posts Member
    edited August 27
    My bad never mind I get what your saying now. Your just instructing us on what to do if we do say something in the forums about the film and such. My bad I totally misunderstood this thread. Thanks, moving on.

Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • MyLittleGreenFriend
    3504 posts Member
    edited August 27

Cheers

Why would you do that?
  • Soooo will this be a new skin for the FO Jet Trooper or a whole new unit?

jet-trooper-armor.jpg
  • Natalie wrote: »
    After ep.8 theres very little that im excited about. Snoke didnt matter, Rey's parents didnt matter, Kylo isnt a sith, Rey isnt a jedi, the republic doesnt care about the resistance, luke is gone, theres nothing to be excited for (maybe palp showing up, but i bet Dark Empire will have done it better anyways). Ep.7 rey beat kylo, ep.8 rey beat kylo, so now we got ep.9 where omg rey will beat kylo again. Seriously the first order is a joke, theres no threat anymore. At least it will be over.

Blabla whiny whiny! Stories dont go exactly the way you like or want it to be so suc it up enjoy IX if youre a real fan!!
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • Ok
    Buff Chewbacca

Lol no he doesnt need it
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Soooo will this be a new skin for the FO Jet Trooper or a whole new unit?

jet-trooper-armor.jpg

That FO jet unit will probably be a replacement skin for the existing FO jet trooper, cause the one we have now is just a made up FO jet trooper, plus it just looks like a normal stormtrooper.
  • Major Spoiler: Tupac comes back and Anakin finally faces his fear of sand.
    "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!"
  • Major Spoiler: Tupac comes back.

The Detroit Walmart’s a portal to north korea
  • The Powerful Mouse appears out of nowhere, devours all the violence in the world, and cancels those who do. The New Republic is ruined.
    "Peter Popoff needs your money to help u"
    -Mk300mk