criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Details - Please Use Spoiler Tags

13Next

Replies

• Reviews are wrong. This is a solid 3/4 stars, a good SW movie with interesting characters you are invested in (unlike the first trilogy) and a satisfying number of plot twists.
  • thelasteverjedi
    1617 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    everything makes sense after watching this
  • https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Kef_Bir Unfortunately the Death Star debris didn’t land on Endor, it landed on a new planet. On the bright side at least there is no chance of seeing any Ewoks
    I was wrong. There were Ewoks in the movie
  • TBH I really liked this film, I like better then 7, 8, and Solo. But I still think Rogue One is my favorite Disney Star Wars film. Overall it would rank 5 on my list of my ranking of every Star Wars film
  • another movie about the Death Star would be nice
  • Starmasui73146
    1652 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    another movie about the Death Star would be nice
    TBH I really liked this film, I like better then 7, 8, and Solo. But I still think Rogue One is my favorite Disney Star Wars film. Overall it would rank 5 on my list of my ranking of every Star Wars film

Disney needs to do two more Rogue movie sequels:

#1 During the time just before "Empire Strikes Back": about the Rebel destruction of the tie fighter facility after the Empire took out the Rebel X-Wing facility. This explains why there were nether type during the Battle of Hoth.

#2 The story of the Bothan Spies attempt to get information about Deathstar 2. Have the Bothans use invisible cloaking tech but get hunted down by Shadow Troopers also using invisible cloaking tech.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Now I know why George was so disappointed when he read the plot for new sequel. I wonder what was his idea for new sequel, would it be better or worse, maybe worse, I was quite disappointed when he introduced the Anakin boy and Jar-Jar Binks.