criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Buff the Commando Droid blaster

The Blaster of the commando droid is 2 weak and even some yt channels acknowledged that and they just dont seem to get a buff...the gun/ability balance in general is off quite a bit but people only want new stuff (which yea i want it aswell but i also wanna have fun and main something) why do they leave all of this behind? They did a decent/good job for most heroes but every1 else is left behind :/

Replies

• vonVile
    335 posts Member
    edited August 25
    The Commando Droid's E-5 blaster is perfect. I can kill with ease with it from any range. Even snipe with it on Geonosis. The only minor flaw it has is a major bug against the main tanks where it doesn't register any hits unless you hit their weak points (the pilot or cannons).
    Commando Droid is vastly better than ARC Trooper, which is trash.
  • vonVile wrote: »
    The Commando Droid's E-5 blaster is perfect. I can kill with ease with it from any range. Even snipe with it on Geonosis. The only minor flaw it has is a major bug against the main tanks where it doesn't register any hits unless you hit their weak points (the pilot or cannons).

Arc Trooper ain’t trash. They can kill an enemy quite quickly at close range.

i think most players disagree on that tbh. It feels like the E-5 (unless it got buffed in the last month) is behind the dmg it needs to be good or even great :/ ARC troopers are strong beyond anything and even got a fix/nerf to the rpm or their blasters so :/
  • I'm getting up to 3 kills without reloading with the E-5 and I'm shooting mostly to the chest. It sounds like the players want Commando Droids to be OP to make them "good," which they already are. I still haven't heard any evidence as to why the E-5 is weak. What do you want broken Vanguard damage?

I don't like how ARC Troopers are designed, so they suck. DICE should have made ARC play like Iden. R2 shoots both blasters and L2 do their secondary fire.
    I'm getting up to 3 kills without reloading with the E-5 and I'm shooting mostly to the chest. It sounds like the players want Commando Droids to be OP to make them "good," which they already are. I still haven't heard any evidence as to why the E-5 is weak. What do you want broken Vanguard damage?

I don't like how ARC Troopers are designed, so they suck. DICE should have made ARC play like Iden. R2 shoots both blasters and L2 do their secondary fire.

mby they buffed it alrdy idk...but it should be stronger than the regular E-5 of the B1 ...since its said to have a slower rate of fire with more dmg and precision...i do see the slower rof...but no precision or dmg buff :/ ...and kills alone ..dont let you know how good/bad a gun is :/ at launch people got killstreaks with Luke aswell...but pretty much every1 knows he was trash back then.
  • vonVile
    335 posts Member
    edited September 10
    DICE hasn't changed the E-5 since releasing the CD.
    No precision!? The E-5 has like zero recoil. All you have to do is point and shoot and it hits exactly in the same spot.
    What it sounds like is players, who don't like the E-5, want it to be an OP Blurrg or SE-44C with Auto Fire. Zero skill, lots of kill.
    DICE hasn't changed the E-5 since releasing the CD.
    No precision!? The E-5 has like zero recoil. All you have to do is point and shoot and it hits exactly in the same spot.
    What it sounds like is players, who don't like the E-5, want it to be an OP Blurrg or SE-44C with Auto Fire. Zero skill, lots of kill.

no guns in this game got real recoil :D they just arent that accurate which is annoying since i cant get better with a gun...
    im not talking about making it full auto but more like a DMR type weapon with high dmg and precision but low rate of fire and short time till they overheat.