criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Why did my Battle Scenario 2 post get moderated reviewed/deleted for no reason

AccurateThings
490 posts Member
edited August 28
I spent hours writing that thread and it’s all gone

Why do some posts get “this post is under moderation approval” randomly for no reaso?

Replies

• Oh what the heck? I thought it was a great post
  • Spiito
    1906 posts Member
    You're supposed to private message Mods directly if you have any questions regarding moderation.
    Good luck.
    Wknuto!
  • I spent hours writing that thread and it’s all gone

Why do some posts get “this post is under moderation approval” randomly for no reaso?

Did you edited it right after posting? Sometimes for me, I do that and it removes the post completely. As for how I beat this issue, I only edit a post every 5-10 minutes, after posting. I also don’t make super big changes.

I know it sounds like a pain, but it’s better to be patient then to rush and edit. Also, this is why I always copy and paste what I write to a word doc or notes page. If the post gets deleted, I can wait a day or 2 and repost it again.

Incoming Motivational Speech and rant!!

If you miss spell something or forget a word, who cares?? Even in this game, the devs make stupid text errors. It’s all about getting the point across, your main idea.

I know a lot of people are passionate on this forum, and I love reading their posts. Not once do I care about grammar.

This is a forum, not school!! I don’t think Mr. Doctor Professor @IronSoldier is gonna give anyone an F for their writing ability (I sure hope not 😰). Forget an idea, that’s okay too. You can always make a part 2, a sequel post......

If you want to add on or fix something to your post, go for it!! All the creative power to ya!! Just be careful of when you edit and how much you add. and watch out for swear words. They will always get you with those.

Hope that helps.
  • IronSoldier
    3709 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    It went to the spam queue to be checked. It's live now. Next time drop one us mods a PM :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!