criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Put it all back!!!!

ROTTOBOT
6 posts Member
edited September 1
Recent update is truly terrible. My friends and I play Heroes vs Villains 2-3 hours every day for 2 years now. Over 2,000 hours in the game mode for me alone, my xbox GT backs that up.

Defense is out the window, game is now only offense and bludgeoning, no skill required in dueling. Which removes the reward of being skilled.
Dashing doesn't work, block doesn't work against more than one person. You can be full stamina and get
hit through a block. Its unreal. Something is wrong with the range of sabers too. You can be visibly 5-10 feet away and still get hit or take hits. A lot of kills and deaths past when they should.

Please, EA / DICE... you were so close to perfection. As hVv was before this recent update, it was the most well balanced battle game I've ever played (smash bros, mortal combat, etc).

PLEASE PUT IT ALL BACK THE WAY IT WAS. Star card changes are fine. Game mechanics are the issue
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Replies

• What the hell have they done 😑
  • Supposed to be the biggest update ever. And, okay sure, we're getting clone commandos and new modes next month, but they pretty much broke the game with this update. I'm not entirely happy with CS now as the droids win all the time.
  • Stamina has also been screwed up aswell, I was doing a splitscreen duel with my 11yo brother, Kylo vs Rey, he used one dash strike whilst I was blocking and all my stamina instantly drained. HvV is also highly annoying even before the update, I wish there were to HvV modes, one for lightsabre heroes, one for blaster heroes. In a game of HvV, every time I am about to kill someone, Lando comes running around the corner with his f**king stun ability and kills me, or Han chucks his explosive and destroys me. Honestly this game is ridiculous.

UNREAL :s
  • Mouthrax wrote: »
    What the hell have they done 😑

It baffles the mind. I believe they will re-balance it. The outcry needs to be loud enough tho, which is why I'm here.

I TRULY appreciate the continued development and things they've added to a 2 year old game... mad respect. My
    hope is that they listen to those that play it ALL THE TIME competitively, that the changes make it awful. Its now like any other game.
  • LafenChuck wrote: »
    They want that the Newb Player can win against a Veteran Player.

So in every Patch they try reducing the Skill.

They want a 100% casual Game.

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY WHAT IT FEELS LIKE. played 15 HVV games yesterday ..newbs with NO skill can keep the score close and win.
  • Swing spammers will be the king of the ring fellas, we may aswell go back to Jedi Academy for proper skill.
  • So it's not just me then? The lightsaber "magnetisation" feels a lot worse now right?

I don't know why every patch we get it has to be one step forward and three steps back...
  • ROTTOBOT wrote: »
    Recent update is truly terrible. My friends and I play Heroes vs Villains 2-3 hours every day for 2 years now. Over 2,000 hours in the game mode for me alone, my xbox GT backs that up.

Defense is out the window, game is now only offense and bludgeoning, no skill required in dueling. Which removes the reward of being skilled.
    Dashing doesn't work, block doesn't work against more than one person. You can be full stamina and get
    hit through a block. Its unreal. Something is wrong with the range of sabers too. You can be visibly 5-10 feet away and still get hit or take hits. A lot of kills and deaths past when they should.

Please, EA / DICE... you were so close to perfection. As hVv was before this recent update, it was the most well balanced battle game I've ever played (smash bros, mortal combat, etc).

PLEASE PUT IT ALL BACK THE WAY IT WAS. Star card changes are fine. Game mechanics are the issue

I am also getting hit 20 feet away from enemy saber heroes. I dont get it. I wasnt having this problem before the update.

I usd to be able to withstand beserker saber players (kylo, luke) swinging their sabers like madmen. now after 4 or 5 hits, with me having a good amount of stamina, they are through my block and i'm dead.

maybe they changed it so the games can go much faster and appeal to much younger people. this sucks,.
  • Sabre lock, Hit Boxes seem to be back. Blocking does not seem to work at all. I only played 1 match today. It's no fun. Nothing but sabre spam.
  • Game was playable last patch, now it's on my "never install again" list.

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • Hotfix or temporary rollback. This would be best until the bugs are fixed imo.
  • I could not agree more, put it all back, all gameplay changes right from March patch until today. Community has request this fluent attack spamming fest, block doesn't work because your stamina is depleted faster than you can say "DICE fix this" that is why it is attack spammers paradise.
  • Miomek
    1 posts Member
    edited September 4
    +1
    Fix stamina and deflection accuracy
  • Are they going to hotfix this or do we have to wait for September 25th? :|
  • CloudVinci wrote: »
    Are they going to hotfix this or do we have to wait for September 25th? :|

We gotta wait even longer than that buddy
  • bfloo
    15647 posts Member
    CloudVinci wrote: »
    Are they going to hotfix this or do we have to wait for September 25th? :|

Maybe for Christmas at the rate bug fixing is going.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png