criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Heroes vs Villains Event: Elegant Weapons

2Next

Replies

• T0TALfps wrote: »
    49siujdxlk1b.png

HEROES VS VILLAINS EVENT: ELEGANT WEAPONS

Start Time: August 30th - 00:01 UTC
    End Time: September 01st - 06:00 UTC

"An elegant weapon for a more civilized age." - This weekend's event will feature only lightsaber-wielding characters in Heroes vs. Villains.

Additionally, for those who weren't able to get them, all of the Summer Community Quest voice lines and victory poses can be unlocked again this weekend.

hacnd9nv6753.png
    T0TALfps wrote: »
    49siujdxlk1b.png

There's nothing elegant nor civilized about hit detection and stamina in this games current state.
  • Just came out from HvV and it's unplayable, full of glitches, my force powers with Anakin or Yoda won't work, execute the animation but nothing happened (had to press trhee times the button to finally trigger the ability)…
  • Please can we not do this again, not being able to play as heroes after a HvV update is annoying
  • I just got the 2 poses that I didn't get so now I have them all. Still don't have all the emotes/voice lines though.
    Will I have to log on each day this weekend to make sure I get them all?
  • For the love of God just end this event early

Yes please
  • What is going on with H vs V why can't I pick any player not chosen.all are blacked out but 2 choices...... Glitch??
  • People have mentioned the gamebreaking Obi-wan and Rey stamina bug, but there is also one where Yoda's unleash will straight up go through block. This patch is riddled with bugs and needs to be rolled back ASAP. I'm glad, at least, this "event" has highlighted all the unplayable bugs so maybe we won't have to wait MONTHS for a fix.
  • Nate512 wrote: »
    What is going on with H vs V why can't I pick any player not chosen.all are blacked out but 2 choices...... Glitch??

Did you even bother to read the first post of the thread you're posting in?
  • Yeah this event kind of sucks. Now blaster only I kind get behind!
  • So much fun being in a bug ridden HvV match! Thanks DICE!
  • Nicky2face wrote: »
    Yeah this event kind of sucks. Now blaster only I kind get behind!

Would Boba have an easier time taking out three opponents with Rocket Barrage?
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I'm case anyone is tracking... Count me in on the side of not wanting this event ever again.
  • Hahahaha the hit detection is fooked!!!! I love being killed halfway up the staircase on Naboo while my enemy is standing a the base of the stairs...
  • T0TALfps wrote: »

Looks to me like you don't know how to turn an event off when you say it'll be turned off :#
    lWLs3iD.jpg
  • Cryption wrote: »

Looks to me like you don't know how to turn an event off when you say it'll be turned off :#
    lWLs3iD.jpg

Please got just let it end! :s
  • OcDoc
    2005 posts Member
    Cryption wrote: »

lWLs3iD.jpg

At the time of this post it is 4:42 pm in Stockholm. Maybe it is pm?

• OcDoc wrote: »
    Cryption wrote: »

lWLs3iD.jpg

At the time of this post it is 4:42 pm in Stockholm. Maybe it is pm?

I hope it's pm and they are not forgetting to turn off the event. Although 06:00 is more of a 24 hour time than a 12 hour time.
  • Wiw this is the most sucky event ever! I only play hvv and only with blaster heroes. No point in playing till event is finally over
  • Why isn't the event over yet?
  • Listen to the people and fix your damn game
  • Dice it is almost 9:00pm UTC and the event has not ended. Is it going to keep going until Monday?
  • The idea of the game mode itself is fine, but whatever has happened to the saber combat in the past week is a major issue. I'm just getting lopped to pieces in situations where I used to be able to defensively play against a couple of lightsaber users, now it's like luck of the draw as to who is going to win. Blocking, running, dodgin, attacking, none of it seems to make much of a difference in-terms of defensive ability.
  • Mask98 wrote: »
    Dice it is almost 9:00pm UTC and the event has not ended. Is it going to keep going until Monday?
    There's still 5 and a half hours left until 6 UTC

• Yeah it's cool playing with only lightsaber heroes but how about fixing their mechanics instead. There is a real issue with dropping your guard when traversing small rocks and debris on generally flat surfaces. Also the dodging and tracking on said heros, when you dodge a hit the tracking of the attack allows enemies to move in on you much faster than you can get away. Not to mention the horrendous hitbox and taking damage when you are out of reach of the enemy.
  • IcedFreon wrote: »
    Mask98 wrote: »
    Dice it is almost 9:00pm UTC and the event has not ended. Is it going to keep going until Monday?
    There's still 5 and a half hours left until 6 UTC

Bruh it’s literally 12:37 am sept 2 utc time...
This discussion has been closed.