criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Heroes vs Villains is broken only two to select ?!

Pakzproducer
4 posts Member
edited August 30
Can only select two of the heroes or villains now , the new update seems to have bugged it out completely also experiencing gameplay on capital supremacy to be glitchy , getting stuck on a Little Rock for instance ?

Replies

• I played a few games last night and we were not allowed access to any blaster heroes! Haven't gotten on today so idk if that's still the case but the game is definitely not as fun w/ no blasters.
  • Courtney9089
    100 posts Member
    edited August 30
    It's the weekend event, you can only use lightsaber heroes in HvV for the weekend event. The other characters will be playable again after the weekend event.
  • OcDoc
    1780 posts Member
    I will say they need to find a better way to communicate the weekend events for those that don’t keep up on the forums.

It is just a weekend thing OP. Either that or you had a glitch and you need to restart the game.
  • what kinda weak event pffttttttt give me back my emperor now!!! lol Peace is a lie
  • OcDoc wrote: »
    I will say they need to find a better way to communicate the weekend events for those that don’t keep up on the forums.

Definitely. I answered so many questions about the locked heroes in the in-game chat. Why wasn't there an announcement screen when first logging into the game?