criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Battlefront 2015 EE4

This is a message to dice EA,

Thank you for ripping us off.

I still play battlefront 2015, brought the dlc and unlocked everything on my PS4.

Changed platforms brought everything again for Xbox one. Now because so few of us play it I can’t unlock the EE4.

Have contacted EA loads including their useless call centre and apprently nothing can be done

Anyone got any ideas?

Replies

• Yeah, stop playing a 4 year old dead game.
  • Organize a group. Me and friend still play it. Worried about same issue but some times bespin can be packed. Not a dead game.
  • Organize a group. Me and friend still play it. Worried about same issue but some times bespin can be packed. Not a dead game.

OP is literally complaining about not being able to unlock the gun because the game is dead. If it wasn’t then he would’t have the problem would he? Dead game.
    Nobody’s ripping him off. He’s complaining about a game that hasn’t had any support for 2 years because the sequel arrived. I mean DICE can’t even support this game correctly.
  • So before you jump on the “dead game” and having a pop. I’d unlocked everything for PS4, changed systems as I hated the PS4 and now can’t move progress over. Seems stupid. This game is far from dead, but you should be able to move unlocks over

When do you find bespin has players?

• I found some bespin players last night and played sabotage. Full matches. Idk but i swear each dlc has atleast one night where its full. Whats ur gamertag, maybe i can send you some type of invite.this game isnt dead