criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Just a thought....

I’m gonna say this in the most simple way possible:

I enjoy this game. The immersion is beyond any other Star Wars game...which is amazing because the DLCs we’ve gotten are absolutely free. But the game loses all of my trust in the lack of acknowledgement of bugs. Many bugs and glitches have been stated in THIS forum but the mods rather pick on every threads mistakes in their message. Why not have some people going around and looking at the Communities problems and ATTEMPTING to fix them? EA/DICE is focused on adding new assets in the game before fixing bugs. I’ve said it many times before and I will continue to say it:

Quality before Quantity

Fix bugs and make your game the best is can be before you you add some more content that can screw everything up even more. I’m sure this could be a great game, probably one of the best in the world if the bugs were fixed. That’s the ONLY thing stopping this game in my opinion.

Just a thought

Replies

• OcDoc
    1780 posts Member
    EA (above DICE) came out not long ago and stated they are aware the game needs some attention to bug fixes and resources will be utilized to address the problem. I didn’t take the comment to say all bugs would be fixed with extreme urgency but rather as a way to reassure the community that there is an awareness of issues and plans in place to make improvements.

Any game that gets new content will also get new bugs. It is inherent in the coding process so we should never expect a 100% bug free game. I think the best thing the community can do is help them find the bugs in order to fix them. Most posts about bugs are very very general and don’t even state a single detail about what was observed. They just say things like, “the game is broken, I am mad, fix it”. I don’t see how that speeds the process at all.
  • OcDoc wrote: »
    EA (above DICE) came out not long ago and stated they are aware the game needs some attention to bug fixes and resources will be utilized to address the problem. I didn’t take the comment to say all bugs would be fixed with extreme urgency but rather as a way to reassure the community that there is an awareness of issues and plans in place to make improvements.

Any game that gets new content will also get new bugs. It is inherent in the coding process so we should never expect a 100% bug free game. I think the best thing the community can do is help them find the bugs in order to fix them. Most posts about bugs are very very general and don’t even state a single detail about what was observed. They just say things like, “the game is broken, I am mad, fix it”. I don’t see how that speeds the process at all.

I never said I expect it to be a 100% bug free game but my problem is that some of these have been in since launch and still haven’t been fixed. That’s why I’m mad. And you’re right, it doesn’t speed up the process but the devs don’t really pay attention to what the community has run into. And I made a whole list of bugs I ran into within a day in a thread about a week ago also. So I know I have stated about 15 bugs. Who knows how many everyone combined has stated.
  • I believe the Devs are VERY much aware of all the bugs currently present in the game, but bear in mind the original state of the game, after the whole lootbox thing the game was in desperate need of attention. Content wise and bug fixes, personally I can live with bugs and just want to see them continue adding content to the game until it somewhat becomes the masterpiece it was ment to be.
  • Don’t we all wish it was a masterpiece already...
    Mcnally98 wrote: »
    I believe the Devs are VERY much aware of all the bugs currently present in the game, but bear in mind the original state of the game, after the whole lootbox thing the game was in desperate need of attention. Content wise and bug fixes, personally I can live with bugs and just want to see them continue adding content to the game until it somewhat becomes the masterpiece it was ment to be.