criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

any LSU fans?!?!

HOOKEM BABAY. Super hyped for this game this weekend, hoping it’s a great one

Replies

• Hey bro I’m a UT fan too! Really excited for this game. We’ll see if the horns are the real deal this year.
  • Hey bro I’m a UT fan too! Really excited for this game. We’ll see if the horns are the real deal this year.

I automatically love you now♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻 Super hyped for the game, at least it’s at home but Oklahoma and LSU are gonna be HUGE this year. Our offense looks nice IF we can stay healthy. Our defense could use some tackling drills but they are young🤷🏻‍♂️. Can’t wait, enjoy the game!!!
  • Yeah me too. The D does need a little work, but it’s early in the season. I agree with you that this game and the Oklahoma game will be huge this year. Can’t wait! Enjoy the game too!!!
  • Hook 'em!
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    Hook 'em!

Yeaaaaaaaaa buddy
  • ONE MORE DAY
  • I'll be downtown tomorrow night, but not for the game. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch it. Sigh.
    I'll be downtown tomorrow night, but not for the game. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch it. Sigh.

Better record it!! 😂. Do you live in Austin?
    I'll be downtown tomorrow night, but not for the game. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch it. Sigh.

I live in the Austin area. I do have it set to record. Just hoping it's worth watching when I get home.

AzorAhai wrote: »

I live in the Austin area. I do have it set to record. Just hoping it's worth watching when I get home.

Super jealous!! Best city in the world! I live in Ohio but rep Texas like I’m from there😂😂. Sold out crowd I hear, the ticket for a basic seat is around 314$ 😂😂 sometimes it’s alittle too pricey, I remember when Texas came up to ND, I had to pay 245$ for an average seat, didn’t ruin the experience but still was pricey.

Usually when I record I don’t even check espn because if it’s not a good game I won’t even watch it 😅, gotta keep the mystery going, have fun tho! Stay safe

Super jealous!! Best city in the world! I live in Ohio but rep Texas like I’m from there😂😂. Sold out crowd I hear, the ticket for a basic seat is around 314$ 😂😂 sometimes it’s alittle too pricey, I remember when Texas came up to ND, I had to pay 245$ for an average seat, didn’t ruin the experience but still was pricey.

Usually when I record I don’t even check espn because if it’s not a good game I won’t even watch it 😅, gotta keep the mystery going, have fun tho! Stay safe

I will be at a concert (small venue), but my wife will certainly be monitoring the game on her phone, and she surely won't be the only one. Win or lose, I'm pretty sure it's going to quickly become common knowledge among this gathering of 2700 or so people.

I REALLY wish I could watch the game, but more than that, I REALLY hope WE WIN!

I will be at a concert (small venue), but my wife will certainly be monitoring the game on her phone, and she surely won't be the only one. Win or lose, I'm pretty sure it's going to quickly become common knowledge among this gathering of 2700 or so people.

I REALLY wish I could watch the game, but more than that, I REALLY hope WE WIN!

Biggest game in Austin in awhile. That city is gonna have so much energy!! Hoping for the best 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻 In Sam we trust 😂

I live in Austin and was trying get tickets. I just couldn’t justify the price, but damn I bet that stadium is gonna have some insane energy!
  • Well it was a good game. It looks like Texas needs a lot of work in their secondary.
  • AzorAhai
    1341 posts Member
    edited September 9

I live in Austin and was trying get tickets. I just couldn’t justify the price, but damn I bet that stadium is gonna have some insane energy!

Yeah I had a coworker who was telling me some of the resale prices. Insane.

I hope they rematch this game in Week 2 next year. Similar to the USC games the previous couple years. Texas got closer than I thought they would in this one. Maybe next year we could take them down.

EDIT: I didn't realize that apparently they DO rematch on Sept 12th of next year, in Louisiana.
    Post edited by AzorAhai on
  • Sorry guys I was gone for a week. Man where I do start.
    1. #2 Johnson looks like a pure RB, no more
    QB for him
    2. ONE 3rd AND 17 away from a W, no one can tell me that LSU was stopping us if we got the ball back, both teams were on fire that 2nd half
    3. That was the WORST CB production by us I’ve seen ever, Boyce needed to be benched week 1, still starting today 🧐. Green had some flashes week 1, but played awful as well. Even Caden at safety struggled in coverage. That was basically a big 12 game, not gonna survive with that type of pass defense
    4. Oklahoma game is a must win now, alotta pressure on the young guys. We’re SUPER young.
    5. Sam is legit.

Overall great game between these 2 top 10 teams, Burrows looked like Brady out there. Our offense looked great, except for Ingram, weird step back game for him. WRs look great, O line had an AMAZING 2nd half.

OU next up 🤘🏻
  • Absolutely a life long LSU fan.
  • Absolutely a life long LSU fan.

We’ll getcha next year 😏😆😜